FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > danielle_ftv
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between danielle_ftv and geolarson2
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 327
  1. geolarson2
    06-17-2010 08:28 PM
    geolarson2
    FWIW: Patience is the only worthwhile virtue I can think of. Just saying. And like an old friend of mine said when we were kids, "Time heals all non-fatal wounds." That's the guy who lives down near you, actually.
  2. geolarson2
    06-13-2010 06:55 PM
    geolarson2
    BTW, with your hair so light now, in some of the candid photos you posted in the journal you look, I think, a bit like "Sookie". Which reminds me, counting own now ...6 hours to Season 3 premiere.
  3. geolarson2
    06-13-2010 06:38 PM
    geolarson2
    I caught up on your tweets of the past few days ...people are funny, and FWIW, I'm not sure if you need a lesbian dating site to help you sort your love life ...but then again, maybe I do (lol & ). Some guys suck (not the good type of sucking either, selfish bastards ), but you'll find that right someone when the time's right. At least, that's what I usually tell myself after my heart's been bruised. C'est la vie, eh? Like I said to you once before, male, female, it matters not, its just loving life that matters, and from that, so I've been told, you find the love of your life. Is that cheesy? Wait, you like cheese, no? . Always all my best, Ms D...
  4. geolarson2
    06-01-2010 05:16 AM
    geolarson2
    Last item: (best for last) I sincerely hope you had a wonderful birthday.
  5. geolarson2
    06-01-2010 05:15 AM
    geolarson2
    I hope she(my niece) does stick with the viola. I agree, it is a good talent to have, playing music. I played trombone which was fine for jazz, but its in bass clef rather than treble, and when you live in an apt., the neighbors can get uppity about the volume. The viola is more portable, more versatile, is played in treble clef (which you know), &c., so she's got the right instrument. She's gotten interested in several things only to get side-tracked quickly after (one was astronomy which lead me to save for & buy a moderately priced telescope--it sat gathering dust 6 years until last week when I gave it away <shrug>).
  6. geolarson2
    06-01-2010 05:10 AM
    geolarson2
    That's what I was doing for 6 1/2 years. I'd likely have stayed again, except on one of my semi-regular (i.e. bi-monthly) scans of the sheriff's offenders website, I'd found a top tier offender living a few apartments away, and considering how often I have my nieces with me, you get my drift. The neighborhood as a whole had been going in that direction for a few years, but none so close. Also an increased level of gang activity once a pawn shop opened a block away. C'est la vie, eh?
  7. danielle_ftv
    05-28-2010 12:12 PM
    danielle_ftv
    BTW I absolutely hate moving too...hence why I just keep extending my lease everytime it ends. Good luck with all that.
  8. danielle_ftv
    05-28-2010 12:11 PM
    danielle_ftv
    That's awesome! And that is such an interesting talent to have too. Good for her. Hopefully she's not like me and quits after the second or third week after she starts getting bored . Thanks for the early birthday wishes too.
  9. geolarson2
    05-25-2010 06:15 PM
    geolarson2
    Oh, nearly forgot (cuz I a moron), but my older niece is learning the viola and discovered that the strings are same w/ the ukulele and now she has her mind set on playing an electric ukulele (they do make them). Also, 4 days early, but how could I not wish you happy birthday knowing, again, I may not be here to wish you proper on the grand day itself! Here's to you, Ms Danielle!
  10. geolarson2
    05-25-2010 05:57 PM
    geolarson2
    Everything shuts down tomorrow. Sign the papers in the afternoon, so will be loading a truck in the morning, unloading in the evening. I hate moving. I have way too much junk (although, a lot of my junk are books, so ...). But wanted to stop by before I pull the plug on this end (cable/Internet/phone should be reconnected Sat AM). Gotta tell ya though, reading about you babysitting Carter just made me smile real big. He's lucky to have an aunt as kind as you, that's for sure! Cheers & see ya on the flip side, Ms D!