FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > danielle_ftv

Conversation Between danielle_ftv and Clresponses
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Clresponses
    12-21-2017 01:41 AM
    Clresponses
    Danielle - You said you don't use this much - so how can someone communicate with you? I am not asking for special consideration just an opportunity to actually communicate with you. Someone who wants to befriend you
  2. danielle_ftv
    12-19-2017 07:32 PM
    danielle_ftv
    Honestly, I don't really respond on the forum too much anymore. It's kind of died off, but I still keep it around for those who want to use it.
  3. Clresponses
    12-02-2017 06:36 PM
    Clresponses
    Danielle - How often are fans blessed with a direct response from you? I know you are probably swamped with requests from "fans". I am truly a fan who only has your best interests at heart. I would consider myself fortunate and honored to be recognized. Thanks for your understanding and kindness brought to your fans every time you smile.
  4. Clresponses
    11-23-2017 05:41 AM
    Clresponses
    Would you add me to your friendship list - you will never find a more devoted and true friend.
  5. Clresponses
    11-21-2017 03:36 AM
    Clresponses
    Hello Danielle - I want to know the woman, the person called Danielle. I am sure I will never be granted that privilege but that still does not change the desire. Knowing you as a person is more important than knowing you physically. Bless the lady Danielle.
  6. Clresponses
    11-20-2017 02:06 AM
    Clresponses
    Danielle - I know I am one of so many but can state emphatically that I am and always will be your biggest and most adoring fan.