Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Enigma
    07-02-2012 09:26 PM
    Enigma
    Hi danielle, I just watched it now, thanks for getting back to me :P
  2. danielle_ftv
    07-02-2012 07:49 PM
    danielle_ftv
    Happy birthday . I hope you enjoyed your video log I put up yesterday.
  3. Enigma
    05-24-2009 09:30 PM
    Enigma
    the reason I posted here is because you have a full PM box or Have you
  4. Enigma
    05-24-2009 09:29 PM
    Enigma
    Hi Danielle,

As a chef, I am somewhat worried about you losing so much wight in such a short time, as you don't have that much body fat anyway, when your body needs energy it has to get it form somewhere, and if you have to force your self to eat, you may also be doing other thing's you haven't thought about.

I'll put it like this, if you don't have much body fat, and you don't have much energy stored, as in carbs, and so on, your body will take it from your muscles, this in it's slef isn't a big think if you look at it, this way you are loosing the fat of off your muscles, but the problem is your hart is the big muscle that keep's you alive, you really need to be very carful of the pill's you are taking, they could leed to big problems.

as for the shortness of breth, again this is probable being caused by not having the right amount of energy in your body, try some simple carbohydrates (google search).

Just to let you know one (1) is the amount of energy required to warm one gram of air-free water from 14.5 °C to 15.5 °C at standard atmospheric pressure.

I maybe a knob and you may not like me but I do know what I am talking about, please take care when you are taking the pill's you have been.