FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > FTVGirls_Rob
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between FTVGirls_Rob and geolarson2
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 19
  1. geolarson2
    11-25-2009 10:41 PM
    geolarson2
    Cheesy as it is, I had a second FTV membership that expired yesterday. I'm grateful I managed to download those two updates in those last few hours. Hope ya have a great Thanksgiving, Rob. Cheers!

yessah!
  2. geolarson2
    09-12-2009 06:28 PM
    geolarson2
    Got it! Last time I was a member, it ran out the day before an update I'd been looking forward to. This time, I got said update, namely Denise's. All I can say is A. Looking forward to joining again a few months down the road & B. Woo-Freakin'-hoo! Cheers, eh!
  3. geolarson2
    09-09-2009 09:39 PM
    geolarson2
    Did you hear the clink of a few coppers in your pocket? Yep, I renewed for a short time to FTV. Paz!

yessah!
  4. geolarson2
    02-09-2009 10:45 PM
    geolarson2
    Hey Rob, since I'm here I thought I'd leave you a little not thanking you for all the time and effort you undertake to create and maintain these wonderful sites. My subscription to FTV ran out this past Saturday (can you believe its been 5 months? Yeah, as if you have the time to monitor each and every subscriber's membership! ). Was it worth the money? Yeah. Would I join again? Maybe, probably ...depends on the economy. I figured joining a site like that was something I'd like to do at least once in my life and shopped around, and while there were plenty of sites that offered beautiful gentlewoman, none had the personal touch that yours does. Beautiful pictures are one thing, beautiful women interacting, being themselves, true to life where fantasy meets reality was just what I was looking for, so thanks to you, and thanks to each and every woman who has posed for you, me, all of us. Again, many & sincere thanks!

yessah!
  5. geolarson2
    12-31-2008 05:02 PM
    geolarson2
    Happy New Year, Rob!
  6. geolarson2
    12-17-2008 11:19 PM
    geolarson2
    The site looks gorgeous, Rob. Simply gorgeous! I got tripped up a little this PM when I came here, and wound up wandering around the site checking out the photo & video indexes to see just how much you & Danielle have done in the past couple of months (WOW!). Honestly, the site looks so inviting to non-members and I'm sure with the renovations you (and Ms D) will soon have a following as big as I understand Alison's was. Again, beautiful job, Rob!

Yessah!
  7. geolarson2
    11-26-2008 01:04 AM
    geolarson2
    Just passing through and thought I'd wish you a Happy Thanksgiving in case I'm not back by before then Cheers
  8. geolarson2
    11-08-2008 02:43 PM
    geolarson2
    Hi there, Rob--really great re: PB. I left a message at the thread, but wanted to say directly how happy I am that you are getting the recognition you and the gentlewomen of FTV deserve. You really have created a whole new approach to erotica, a la Mr H & PB in 1953, something which you should be very pleased with for yourself (and something which leaves me very much humbled--I hate pride--by your dedication & approach. Whopping big cheers to you, Danielle & Lia in particular!
  9. geolarson2
    10-08-2008 04:14 PM
    geolarson2
    Rob, I just started downloading Isobel's update and was reading her notes and just have to say, "Wowee! Holy ...cow!" I didn't realize that was Isobel Wren. Once I read that, and after I got over choking on my tea, I just smiled, and even though I haven't seen anything yet (clip 1 of Mall Encounter is just starting), I have very high hopes--what a gutsy, cute, spunky, fun girl! I'm a really happy fool right now (not much different, I'll grant you, from my usual foolish fool self). Anyway, grazie! Spasiba! Danke! Merci! A whopping big thanks! If nothing else, I'm guessing an A+ for effort is the least you should get. Oh, and boffo!

yessah!
  10. geolarson2
    10-06-2008 11:07 PM
    geolarson2
    Hey Rob,

Sorry to hear about the accident, but very glad you're okay. Autos can be replaced, you, Danielle, your friends and the other driver cannot. Take it easy. Cheers