FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > danielle_ftv
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between danielle_ftv and Richard
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. danielle_ftv
    06-02-2021 10:19 PM
    danielle_ftv
    I hope that you are doing well Richard. I'm sorry that life hasn't been going as well as it could be for you. I hope that I continue bringing some light and happiness into your life.
  2. danielle_ftv
    11-16-2020 11:25 PM
    danielle_ftv
    Hi Richard, no I don't know you. If you've been chatting with someone online that has been using my photos then you should know that they are a scammer and/or catfish. I don't really reply back to my fans anymore due to being inundated with messages, emails, etc. discussing scams and scammers. It just became too much to deal with.
  3. Richard
    10-14-2020 02:16 PM
    Richard
    Hello this is Richard. I’d like to be able to talk with Danielle. She’s a beautiful young woman and I’d like to tell her that’s she’s helped me to keep going on in the Last 8 weeks and I probably wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for her. I’d like to thank her for keeping me here still breathing. Thanks Danielle even if you didn’t even know me.
  4. Richard
    10-14-2020 04:54 AM
    Richard
    Hello Danielle don’t know if you know me or not but the past eight weeks I’ve been texting your pictures thinking it was you. Found out latter it wasn’t you. But want you to know that your pictures really saved me 8 weeks ago far as I’m concerned it was you Danielle
  5. Richard
    10-13-2020 07:36 PM
    Richard
    Hello Danielle how’s your day going beautiful. Hope your days been full of happiness and joy. It’s been a pleasure talking with you the past weeks. You have a glorious day dear