FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > danielle_ftv
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between danielle_ftv and ugo
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 50 of 75
  1. ugo
    01-29-2009 01:51 PM
    ugo
    OH, DANIELLE,........THANKS.Very Much!!!!!!!!

How you're much sweet. You are me missed so much to me. I was sad........ Excuse if I was not doing anything to the your beautiful forum.

You're always BEAUTIFUL, Danielle!!!!!!
  2. danielle_ftv
    01-29-2009 03:42 AM
    danielle_ftv
    Buon compleanno Ugo. I hope you have an amazing birthday today.
  3. danielle_ftv
    01-23-2009 11:58 PM
    danielle_ftv
    You should've striked him back Ugo. You need to start standing up for yourself. Show your colleagues that you will not put up with the way they treat you. You are a great and amazing person and they need to realize that.
  4. ugo
    01-20-2009 01:42 PM
    ugo
    What fear! Still an ex colleague has tried to strike me in a public place. I was with a girlfriend. And something that I had need of someone that listens to me. And instead I also find the bad world.

Happy that are Aunt Danielle for your beautiful baby nephew!!!
  5. danielle_ftv
    01-07-2009 10:16 PM
    danielle_ftv
    LOL...I thought the avatar was pretty erotic too.
  6. ugo
    01-05-2009 12:18 PM
    ugo
    OK Thanks, Danielle.

Danielle, you are NICE indeed from that avatar's. This way very erotic and fascinating.
  7. danielle_ftv
    01-05-2009 01:18 AM
    danielle_ftv
    Yep...he does live in England, as did my future step dad (he moved here about a month and a half ago.)
  8. ugo
    12-30-2008 11:13 AM
    ugo
    Nice possession one more "European", my Friend Danielle. He live there?

Is beautiful possession a family to Christmas or other parties of the kind. From a lot of heat and affection. Is as possession of the animal sweets that they have need of love and affection.

It makes an attempt not to hurt herself where you are going with Lia to make that video. But I believe that you are a quick and fascinating girl.
  9. danielle_ftv
    12-30-2008 03:15 AM
    danielle_ftv
    I spent Christmas with my family. I finally got to meet my little step brother to be. He's from England and this was his first time in America.
  10. ugo
    12-28-2008 12:41 PM
    ugo
    It seems to be ok, Danielle. They are factors of infections owed to the hits prohibited by insane colleagues.
    I hope that your Merry Christmas to me is as the most beautiful medicine of this Christmas 2008 (few happy for me).

Where do you have passed your beautiful Christmas, Friend Danielle? If something I have forgotten to read from your Journal.