FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > mart
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between mart and DWM222
Showing Visitor Messages 111 to 120 of 138
  1. mart
    02-08-2010 06:44 PM
    mart
    Glad to hear the new *** is coming along ok lol. I have Parquet in the hallway and front room, i just love the Parquet look and it's hardwearing, beats carpets anyday, expensive but worth every penny. Hope i didn't miss anything at this lunch with this incredibly beautiful girl lol.
  2. DWM222
    02-06-2010 04:22 PM
    DWM222
    I like the eating & sleeping as well....I find it interesting that you are making a coffee table with a Parquet top..turns there is a round one (36") with an octagon Parquet inlay in my living room (that has a concealed telescoping device-will go up 30" & make a full size dining table)..I have made some furniture, but since I have to do it in the garage, I don't do it very often or lately..mostly bookcases for the kid since those don't take much time..
    The new *** is growing in fine..just one big crack so far..might have dryed too fast..lol..but don't feel bad about me losing that bet or my ***..turns out having lunch with an incredibly beautiful girl was much more enjoyable & far more interesting than watching any old video..
  3. mart
    02-06-2010 03:04 PM
    mart
    Well i hope your new *** is better than the one you gave me lol. It's actually almost rare for us in Kent to get so much snow, just glad it's gone now, glad to here your busy as you want to be, nice when you can have it like that.

Isn't eating and sleeping fun!!, is for me! lol. Well i like to get a game of golf in at the weekends with a few mates. Still trying for my second hole-in-one lol. Also working on a coffee table for my sister, i'm actually using Parquet flooring blocks for the top lol. Sound strange i know but you would not believe how unique and beautiful it can look. I had made one for my late sister many years ago and she loved it because it looked so different to the usual coffee tables you see in the shops, i make all my own units and tables. I never buy from shops mainly because i can never find the right unit that i like, so i just make my own. The only drawback is some of the units i've made usually take me a couple of months, i like to think time well spent. You ever made any units or tables for your home?, i'm sure you have the skills being a chippy.
  4. DWM222
    02-05-2010 09:07 PM
    DWM222
    Glad you got it..I'm busy growing a new one back..I'm like a lizard in that respect..have to be since I lost my *** in so many divorces, so nothing new growing a new one..just in how I lost it..LOL
    So you don't like the snow..here in CO, it seems like that is all we have had for months, but no problem driving in it (so far). Sorry you bent your back..always something around that wants to hurt you in the construction world..If I were you I'd take that 4x4 & stuff it up the guy's arse & turn him into a popsickle..serve him right..
    Work has slowed down, & could get worse I suppose, but I have been staying fairly busy up to now..at least as busy as I want to be..are you doing anything that's fun lately, or just working, eating & sleeping?
  5. mart
    02-05-2010 02:39 PM
    mart
    Yes it arrived under the cover of darkness lol and i give it a good scratch everytime i go into the shed, for good luck lol. I'd like to know what you've got to scratch now!. I can always send it back if you miss it. Neighbours cat gave it a sniff and after it come round, it just wandered off shaking it's head, thinking i'm not gonna sniff that sorry old *** again lol. Things are going ok in my part of merry old England, apart from when we had the bad snow, hate driving in snow and especially on ice. Had a skids here and there, but luckly didn't manage to hit anything. Us English are just never ready for bad snowfalls, mainly on the transport side complete chaos reigns. Workwise pretty much the same, apart from hurting my back last week on a forktruck. I ran over a 4x4 bolster, which i didn't see and you problably know forktrucks have no suspension and it gave me a huge jolt as i went over it. I have last week off and i've been ok this week. I've like to get hold of the idiot who left a bolster lying in the alleyway though, i'd cut his hands off with a crosscutter lol. Ok maybe that's a little extreme, maybe just hit him with that bolster and maybe he'll be more careful in future lol. How are you doing in your part of the world?, hope you've been busy with plenty of work.
  6. DWM222
    02-04-2010 12:25 AM
    DWM222
    Hiya Mart..did you ever get the *** I sent you..& if so, are you keeping it scratched for me..lol
    How are things going over in Merry Old England for you?
  7. DWM222
    12-29-2009 11:29 PM
    DWM222
    Thanks...I hope you have a Happy & prosperous new year as well..
  8. mart
    12-29-2009 12:41 PM
    mart
    Happy New Year!!!, mate.
  9. DWM222
    09-13-2009 06:29 PM
    DWM222
    Yep..I paid..things are back the way they belong..
  10. mart
    09-09-2009 05:59 PM
    mart
    I bet it does feel weird having your daughter pay lol. But i'm sure your'll pay next time.