FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > regan
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between regan and danielle_ftv
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 29
  1. danielle_ftv
    08-18-2011 10:05 PM
    danielle_ftv
    So you like cum in mouth videos but not facial videos? People have different tastes and I try to please everyone.
  2. danielle_ftv
    08-18-2011 10:03 PM
    danielle_ftv
    That's awful. I haven't done another sweat lodge in a while now. I don't think I will do another one though because to be honest it's pretty uncomfortable for me being in the heat. Thank you for your concern though.
  3. regan
    06-24-2011 03:34 AM
    regan
    hi baby orry ive lost my membership so im writing to you direct i hope you saw the news artial about thr sweat lodge guide that was charged with killing 3 people in arazona cause youve dont that twice i think please remember if you sweat that much you have to replace the water or youll get sick and maybe die tha would crush me to hear you were hurt there drink lots of water if ou go there again thenksjohn regan rollo
  4. regan
    06-03-2011 04:51 AM
    regan
    love to see mouth fulls
  5. regan
    06-03-2011 04:51 AM
    regan
    your awsome is ther a video of you taking it all its kind of a turn offto me tosee a man squirton your face
  6. danielle_ftv
    05-25-2011 08:55 PM
    danielle_ftv
    Hahaha...I love that! I definitely hope that I can be a "sexy" grandma.
    I just had a webcam show yesterday. The next one will probably be on Monday. Just be sure to check the "Webcam Schedule" thread on the forum.
    I have done a swallowing video. I've swallowed mulitple times in my personal life too but to be honest I don't care for it. I don't like the taste of cum. I think I can do it with my current male talent though since I don't think his cum tastes bad (though I only tasted a little bit of it).
  7. regan
    05-04-2011 06:18 AM
    regan
    didnt want to ask this in open thred so i went here just watched a bj vid of yours and wondered if youveever done one and taken it all and swalloed can you do that you give the best head till the last second love to watch you finnish regan
  8. regan
    04-22-2011 06:30 AM
    regan
    baby when is your next viedio show i it scedualed yetjohn
  9. regan
    04-22-2011 06:29 AM
    regan
    baby when is your next show vidieo show john
  10. regan
    04-18-2011 08:58 AM
    regan
    hi angle im bord going t o bed just felt like tell you i love everything you are and everthing you do your as clost to perfect as any woman can be just love every thing about danielle and i think i always will if you ever get old and gray in 60 years or so youll still be the sexest grand ma alive i cant see your beauty ever leaving your a gift and i love you dear angle thank you for sharing fun times with usjohn regan rollo