FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > BledAngelShadow
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between BledAngelShadow and danielle_ftv
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. danielle_ftv
    01-05-2009 03:05 AM
    danielle_ftv
    Hey dude...haven't heard from you in awhile. Hope everything is going good and I hope you had a happy New Years.
  2. danielle_ftv
    10-08-2008 01:37 AM
    danielle_ftv
    I actually do recognize you. You posted like right below me and told me that you sent me a friends request on Myspace. Thank you so much for the kind words. I love that you like my site and me. And that's really cool that you actually wrote me to tell me that. Thank you.
  3. BledAngelShadow
    10-07-2008 10:52 AM
    BledAngelShadow
    Hello Miss Danielle! Since I am new to your site I wanted to first thank you for the awesome site you offer us. It is very easy to navigate, and the content is nothing short of stellar! Never before have I seen any form of star, be it a model, actor/actress, musician, or whatever, show their fans the kind of love you show. You are a true legend in my opinion for your poise and respect for your fanbase, and deserve all the respect in the world in return.
    You might recognize me (I doubt it though lol) from the freeones.com board =D also i have you added to myspace. you are really cool as hell hun. anyway, i don't wanna make a wall'o'text or nothin, just wanted to send a shout-out, say "hiya!!" and ofcourse, offer you a well deserved "thank you" for the amazing site! =) have a good one beautiful.