FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > danielle_ftv
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between danielle_ftv and Anoree
Showing Visitor Messages 51 to 60 of 66
  1. Anoree
    06-09-2009 12:46 AM
    Anoree
    Thank you, Danielle. No need to apologize, though. I'll always enjoy just chatting with you.
    I hope you'll get over your cold soon.
  2. danielle_ftv
    06-09-2009 12:42 AM
    danielle_ftv
    Hey sweetie...just wanted to apologize about the webcam show. I wasn't feeling to peachy. I'm about to go home but I just wanted to tell you the next show will be a lot better.
  3. danielle_ftv
    05-29-2009 06:36 AM
    danielle_ftv
    LOL...yeah my family isn't really the partying type. My sister used to be until she had a kid. Vegas is going to be awesome...hopefully I don't get into too much trouble...jk
    Thanks for the birthday wishes.
  4. Anoree
    05-28-2009 10:53 PM
    Anoree
    Happy Birthday, Danielle!

I know it's going to be a good one.
    Party to your heart's content with your family and later in LV with your friends.
  5. danielle_ftv
    03-20-2009 08:44 PM
    danielle_ftv
    Aww....I did have a great trip. It was definitely nice to get away for awhile....though the drive back was terrible.
  6. Anoree
    03-20-2009 07:56 PM
    Anoree
    Yeah, Danielle is back!

I hope you had a good trip to Mexico and could enjoy those few days of Spring Break to the fullest. You were always on my mind.
  7. danielle_ftv
    03-07-2009 12:46 AM
    danielle_ftv
    I noticed that also when I originally made the new post. Though to tell you the truth I'm not really sure how to change it since it's never done that to me before.
  8. Anoree
    03-06-2009 10:07 PM
    Anoree
    The updates page is up to date, only the chronology has suffered a little:
    The current section slid from the top to the bottom.

Danielle, you might want to re-order the posts - or change the order altogether, so that the latest addition is on the bottom. That would make future additions a lot easier.

If you need a volunteer to help, I'm here for you.
  9. danielle_ftv
    01-19-2009 07:45 PM
    danielle_ftv
    Thanks for the kind words. I hope school goes well for me also. And hopefully I can finally start making some friends.
  10. Anoree
    01-18-2009 10:05 PM
    Anoree
    Congratulations, Aunt Danielle!
    (Sorry, I could not resist.)
    I hope mother and son are in good health. If they knew about us I'd say to relate my best wishes, but as is they go to them in silence.
    For your own start of school I wish you all the best, too. Don't let the other students bother you too much.