FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Ryan

Conversation Between Ryan and mart
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. mart
    10-25-2008 12:41 PM
    mart
    Thanks again Ryan. Your helps been very much appreciated. If i get stuck again. I'll give you a call lol.
  2. Ryan
    10-24-2008 09:30 PM
    Ryan
    Mouse right-click + Select All + Copy should get the entire BB Code URL for you.

And when sharing an image on the board, Mart, you want make sure the image link has [IMG] at the beginning of it and [/IMG] at the end of it - with no spaces in-between the brackets and the image link.

Keep me updated!

P.S. For some strange reason, I can't send replies to your private messages. Hmmm...
  3. mart
    10-19-2008 08:25 AM
    mart
    Thank you Ryan. For the picture upload help. Much appreciated. I'll certainly give it a try.
  4. Ryan
    10-18-2008 11:04 PM
    Ryan
    Hey, dude! You can write me anytime. By the way, I tried sending this via private message but it wouldn't go through; it came back and said something about you not being able to receive private messages. I don't know! Anyway...

What you wanna do is create an album under your user profile, upload the picture from your computer to the album, click on the picture in the album and highlight & copy its BB Code, and then paste the picture's BB Code into the post you're creating; the picture will appear in your message after it's been posted to the board.

Let me know how it goes!

PS. Images from paysite domains (such as Lia19.com, FTVGirls.com, etc.) can't be hotlinked in the same fashion as Danielle's because they're on domains that require memberships. Danielle's images, on the other hand, are on the same domain as this board. So, while an image on this board hotlinked from Lia19.com might appear to members of Lia's site, it wouldn't appear to non-members - who would instead receive a user/pass prompt and see a red 'X' in place of the image.