FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Anoree

Conversation Between Anoree and Liplicker696
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Anoree
    10-15-2017 07:12 PM
    Anoree
    I'm still sure you're lied to. The real Danielle hasn't mentioned you one tiny bit in our conversations.
    Her last reaction to you on Twitter also tells the same story.
    Sorry, but it's time to wake up.
  2. Liplicker696
    10-15-2017 04:03 AM
    Liplicker696
    Well I'm sure I'm now. Talking to the correct Danielle after all I have talked to all even one Daton, texas. I know she has told u about me and vise- versa .
    So anyway lighten up had a shot . Besides I know you would not piss her off with intent
    Also I wander ail to real or u the real deal ?
  3. Anoree
    10-14-2017 04:02 PM
    Anoree
    Danielle hasn't done a cam show for quite a while, hence your Danielle pretender can't tell you when and where you'd see "her".
    "She" probably also doesn't want you to see the real live Danielle, because "her" scam would come to an obvious end.
    I don't know when Danielle will do another cam show, but hope it's sooner rather than later. I can't wait to see her live again, either.
  4. Liplicker696
    10-14-2017 09:34 AM
    Liplicker696
    hey stranger how are you doing ? so like iwas wandering if you might accidently let me know the campsite for the next show ? she doesn't want me to watch . shes afraid ill leave her if I see a show . actually that's really what I wanna see anything live . I really love her and miss seeing her. I don't mind if u tell her hubby asked ok ; its just her and I donbullshit her anyways . she just locks up when I ask her any thing about the web stuff. I really appreciate u time in this matter of the HEART.
    bruce bonds 4/life
  5. Liplicker696
    09-25-2017 11:41 AM
    Liplicker696
    I truely hope to help clear her of wrongs shes blamed . I can help.
  6. Anoree
    09-16-2017 09:33 PM
    Anoree
    I wrote you insulted Danielle, not your wife. I don't know the person (you think) you're married to. Accusing Danielle of having lied to you when she really hasn't is insulting.
  7. Liplicker696
    09-16-2017 03:38 AM
    Liplicker696
    U had same problem before but u still post i insulted my wife . hmmmm