FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > danielle_ftv
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between danielle_ftv and danielleILU
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 42
  1. danielleILU
    05-28-2010 06:35 PM
    danielleILU
    WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIELLE.
    I WISH THAT YOU GET ALL THE SUCCESS AND HAPPINESS IN YOUR LIFE. I made a pic for you, please see it. hope you like it.
    Love you
  2. danielle_ftv
    05-28-2010 12:13 PM
    danielle_ftv
    I shall do that. I'm not sure when I will be doing fan pics for my website but when I do I will create a thread where people can request one. So keep an eye out for it.
  3. danielleILU
    05-25-2010 05:57 PM
    danielleILU
    Danielle, i also request you one thing that, you make fanpic for me with my real name. my real name is ''Adesh''. please please please remember this.
  4. danielleILU
    05-25-2010 02:57 PM
    danielleILU
    oh Danielle, you r such a sweet heart. I m waiting for my fanpic.
    Love U
  5. danielle_ftv
    05-24-2010 11:11 PM
    danielle_ftv
    Hi sweetie. I don't think I got a message from you asking me for one. If I did then I apologize (I must have not seen it.) I will be making fan pics for people on this site too...maybe in June or July when my shoot day comes up. I will make a thread about it so be sure to keep an eye out for it.
  6. danielleILU
    05-22-2010 07:12 AM
    danielleILU
    Hi Danielle, i saw your fanpics on freeones. you are looking very beautiful in it, but i feel little bad coz, u didnt make it for me. But i dont mind, i can understand that it is very difficult to make pics for every fan, and also i m not regular user of your forum. anyways sweetheart..but it is true that i m your very very very big fan.
    take care
  7. danielle_ftv
    05-10-2010 05:57 PM
    danielle_ftv
    I always try to reply to everyone though sometimes it takes me a little while to answer. Messing around with Lilith was a lot of fun and definitely an interesting experience for me. She had a great personality and doing the double fisting was one of the most kinkiest things I've ever done. I was kind of scared about hurting her but apparently she's really into fisting and huge toys and totally gets off on that.
  8. danielleILU
    04-28-2010 04:49 AM
    danielleILU
    Hey Danielle, why r u not replying me?
    is any problem? please reply me ur answer.
  9. danielleILU
    04-21-2010 05:56 PM
    danielleILU
    Hi Danielle,
    hope u r fine. i want to knox ur amazing experience with ftv Lilith( the big vagina babe). what u felt that time?
  10. danielle_ftv
    03-10-2010 02:57 AM
    danielle_ftv
    That is incredibly sweet of you to say. I didn't really think I had a chance of getting #1 let alone getting into the top 5. I was pretty happy when I got #33 considering how I'm not all that well known compared to the other girls in the contest.