FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Wok
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between Wok and danielle_ftv
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Wok
    12-06-2008 04:07 AM
    Wok
    hey don't worry yer pretty head about it ... I've been rediculously busy (doing the lion's share at work due to layoffs) and I didn't expect you would be able to with such short notice ... thanks anyway for the message!
  2. danielle_ftv
    10-22-2008 01:52 AM
    danielle_ftv
    Hey sweetie....you know what...I completely forgot to do the Birthday Video log for you. I just got back from Hawaii last night (Oct 20th) and didn't check any of the threads until just now. I'm sorry....so happy belated birthday. I hope it was good and I hope you got many presents and got to spend some time with loved ones.
  3. Wok
    10-17-2008 03:36 AM
    Wok
    whoops ... yeah I'll do better to post things where they belong
    but, THANKS for responding!
    too cool kiddo, too cool

you're pretty-much going to set the bar for solo-girl-who-is-real-and-active type sites ... this experiment of a free launch to what will no doubt be a stellar, worth-it's-internet-weight-in-gold website is wildly exciting... way to go you and ... way to go Rob
  4. danielle_ftv
    10-16-2008 08:01 PM
    danielle_ftv
    Cool. I'm glad that you are enjoying the site and think so highly of me. If you can, could you post your birthdate (month and date only if you don't want to post the year) on the birthday thread in the "general forum." It would be mucho appreciated.

PS "posterator"...that's freaking awesome.
  5. Wok
    10-16-2008 05:49 AM
    Wok
    Howdy, super cute internet personality Danielle.
    I just found your site, and promptly joined
    this sunday is my birthday, and while I don't expect any sort of amazingly cool presents (like a video log from a certain hottie) it would be neat to get a pm!!

welp, I hope to become a fairly active posterator (I make up words...)
    Keep up the great attitude!! it's what sets you apart
    also, not that you don't hear this a ton already, but your girlie-bits are Fan-freak'in-tastic too!

ok bye,
    -----end of megga-long pm----