FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Raymond
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between Raymond and danielle_ftv
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 30
  1. Raymond
    03-10-2010 05:59 AM
    Raymond
    I'm actually from the San Francisco area and was just there for Christmas and New Years. Three things you have to do: 1) Bike across the Golden Gate Bridge into Sausalito and take the ferry back. 2) Check out the Japanese Tea Garden and the Dutch Windmills in Golden Gate Park and 3) The Asian Art Museum.

And Miami is awesome, but Key West is better. Rent a car if you have a chance and drive down through The Florida Keys.
  2. danielle_ftv
    03-10-2010 02:58 AM
    danielle_ftv
    Sweet! I loved Jamaica. You have to go do the zip line tour there. It isn't too expensive and it's so much fun to do. School's going well for me. I don't have any SB plans since I'm going to San Francisco this weekend and Miami the last weekend of this month. Have fun in Jamaica.
  3. Raymond
    03-09-2010 07:42 PM
    Raymond
    How's school? Any plans for Spring Break? I' heading off to Jamaica for my final Spring Break. :-)
  4. danielle_ftv
    10-30-2009 05:10 AM
    danielle_ftv
    Hmmm....maybe I will. That would be fun. I will have to take my friend Dallas too. I think she's been before but if she hasn't I know she would love it.
  5. Raymond
    10-25-2009 07:21 AM
    Raymond
    Hey Danielle!!!

How have you been? Are you going to the AVN Award in January? Let me know if you are. My ex-roommate and I are planning a trip up there.
  6. Raymond
    07-27-2009 03:58 AM
    Raymond
    The FTVSearch site is going well. I haven't been able to work on it for the past few weeks though because I was in a car accident. I'm pretty much fine but my friend (who was driving) broke her leg and pelvis and I've been visiting her in the hospital a lot.
  7. danielle_ftv
    07-22-2009 08:21 AM
    danielle_ftv
    I'm having a great summer...mostly just being lazy though. How are things progressing with the FTVSearch site?
  8. Raymond
    07-13-2009 11:57 PM
    Raymond
    Hey Danielle,

Hope you are having a great summer. Hopefully you and Rob are doing well.

Raymond
  9. danielle_ftv
    05-29-2009 06:37 AM
    danielle_ftv
    Not tonight...or tomorrow night since I still have another 20 minutes left. I will save that for Vegas
  10. Raymond
    05-29-2009 05:36 AM
    Raymond
    Happy Birthday Danielle!!! Don't get too wasted. LOL