FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > danielle_ftv
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between danielle_ftv and LeoRex
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 14 of 14
  1. LeoRex
    09-13-2008 01:40 AM
    LeoRex
    Well I am absolutely glad that you found your way into the world of FTV - I have to say that you are the best thing that has happened to the site in quite some time - I look forward to all of your updates which I have no doubt will be absolutely exciting. I am the complete opposite - I watch a lot of sci-fi - I would love to get into the books, but at my job I find myself reading all day - on my off time I just don't want to read anymore However, I do a lot of lazy man's reading - I listen to a lot of audiobooks - tons of history stuff - it is my other passion Although sad to say a lot of folks find that boring.
  2. danielle_ftv
    09-11-2008 05:33 AM
    danielle_ftv
    I actually found FTVGirls on a modeling portfolio site. I contacted them and sent them some pictures. Funny thing is...they never responded back. Well a few months later I sent in more pics and was accepted. Later on I showed Rob my modeling portfolio and he was like "hey, I rejected you." I guess the pictures I had sent in were teeny tiny. I love sci-fi stuff btw. Don't watch a lot of sci-fi tv, but read a lot of sci-fi books.
  3. LeoRex
    09-10-2008 10:53 PM
    LeoRex
    Hi Danielle - actually no that is not my pic - that is Edward James Olmos from Battlestar Galactica - yes I admit I am a sci-fi geek What do I look like - I did just send a friend request on my space - my My Space profile name is Leonard and my avitar there is a pic of me - so that is me in all of my glory. I wish you the best on your new site - from the start it just seems that you were made for FTV and Rob's style of photography - if you don't mind me asking - how did you get together with FTV girls.

My best,

Len
  4. danielle_ftv
    09-10-2008 04:16 AM
    danielle_ftv
    Hello LeoRex, thanks for becoming a member of my board. BTW is that you in the picture???

XOXO
    Danielle FTV