FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > danielle_ftv

Conversation Between danielle_ftv and danielleILU
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 42
  1. danielleILU
    12-25-2010 06:09 PM
    danielleILU
    Hey hi Sweet Heart, Happy x-mas to u and ur family. Sorry for late wish, actually I forgot my password. anyways,I wish that all ur dreams become true in next year. And personally I want to see u as a forensic pathologist. I like to see as a model, butI think, your dream is different. so all my best wishes with you Darling.
    bye n take care
  2. danielle_ftv
    10-11-2010 07:13 AM
    danielle_ftv
    You're silly . It didn't harm me at all. But thanks for caring. I think it's a weird fetish, but I know some guys like it so that's why I did it. I try to please everyone.
  3. danielleILU
    10-09-2010 08:56 PM
    danielleILU
    Danielle i think u r totally mad. i saw your new photo set with ***** clipping. u r looking beautiful in a pics but ***** clipping is not good. it would harm your vagina. Your body is like a flower,please dont do anything which is harmful ok.
    take care...
    love you.
  4. danielle_ftv
    09-03-2010 09:23 AM
    danielle_ftv
    I know that some people aren't all that happy with the hardcore videos but there is a real simple solution to that....just don't click on it . Fortunately I have soooo many other videos that you can watch.
  5. danielleILU
    08-16-2010 06:17 PM
    danielleILU
    Hi sweet heart, hope u r fine. laser is used in LASIK, so doctors never remove any part of eye balls.

Danielle actually i love you allot, and i like each and every photo shoots, vids. etc. but in last week i saw your hardcore video. i really gets hurts. i know its your work. but i dont know why?
    sorry...
  6. danielle_ftv
    07-24-2010 09:12 PM
    danielle_ftv
    Oh my....your job sounds...interesting. I've heard that when people get LASIK that they have to seperate part of your eyeball (not really sure if that is true or not.)

I'm glad that you like all the dress colors I wear. I'm trying to stop wearing black so much. I've noticed that I tend to wear a lot of black and purple in my shoots.
  7. danielleILU
    07-06-2010 04:47 PM
    danielleILU
    Hi sweety, how r you?
    i liked your recent photo sets. u r looing very beautiful in photos. one thing about you is...all the dresses, all colours are look beautiful when u use them.
  8. danielleILU
    06-30-2010 11:51 PM
    danielleILU
    i m an eye bank technician. we enucleating eye balls, separating corneas, which are very useful to corneally blind patients.
  9. danielle_ftv
    06-30-2010 09:46 AM
    danielle_ftv
    Where is the pic at darling? I would love to see it. I am pre-med right now and I plan on specializing in forensic pathology. What do you do in the hospital if you don't mind me asking?
  10. danielleILU
    05-31-2010 05:04 AM
    danielleILU
    Hey Thanx DANIELLE, you like that pic wich i made for you. i wanna ask u that, what r u studying in medical field? coz i m also related with medical field. i m doing job in hospital.