FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > FTVGirls_Rob

Conversation Between FTVGirls_Rob and Ryan
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Ryan
    10-24-2008 09:50 PM
    Ryan
    I see you're thinking of creating a Danielle FTV premium area. Sounds cool. Are we talking, like, members' area or zip store?

It would be a members' area, just like alison or lia's site. Though the free area would be there like always.
  2. Ryan
    10-09-2008 02:18 AM
    Ryan
    This place is gettin' busy, Rob. I'm workin' hard to keep up!
  3. Ryan
    09-22-2008 02:54 AM
    Ryan
    Hey, I enjoyed the final Alison Angel update, Rob. It was nice.

Looking back, too, I'm glad I was able to contribute to a chapter - that was definitely the biggest highlight for me; I sent the lingerie used in 117.1.

And, who knows, maybe this isn't truly the end. I thought for sure the online world had seen the last of Jordan Capri but, just like that, she reappears out of nowhere!

But if it is? Then it is. And looking on the bright side, I now have the opportunity to check out Lia's site for the first time.

its a shame indeed that its the last update, now I have to re-do her site a bit
  4. Ryan
    09-20-2008 03:51 AM
    Ryan
    Rob,

I was just on the ol' Alison Angel message board (I ended up renewing my subscription for one more month so I could get that final update and complete my collection - yes, despite everything that went down!) and some newcomer to the board posted a very strange message you should probably see. That'll be the last time I visit that board, though - this one has taken its place and then some.
  5. Ryan
    09-15-2008 01:00 AM
    Ryan
    Hey, Rob. Got a couple questions for ya.

1) Is "Pretty Silver Accessories" the final Alison Angel update? My subscription's about to expire.

there is one more update left
    and

2) Will there be FTV Cash promotional material for DanielleFTV.com in the coming months? Even though it's a free site, I think promoting it with free-hosted galleries, etc. would be a great way to bring attention to both the site and the board. And, to make it profitable for both your company and webmasters, there could be links to FTV and Lia 19 on the galleries as well.

Chris of FTVcash theoretically will do some freesite promoting, though I know that most affiliates won't care since there is no money to be made
  6. FTVGirls_Rob
    09-10-2008 04:02 AM
    FTVGirls_Rob
    Welcome Ryan, if you have any FTV related questions, make a post on the FTV section, so I can answer it there, and start 'filling up' that section. Thanks