Happy New Year my friend!!
  2. Anoree
    01-01-2010 07:00 AM
    Anoree
    Happy New Year, Grande!
  3. Anoree
    05-25-2009 04:51 PM
    Anoree
    Lavender not being played anymore is probably the reason why my YouTube account with only the tribute video in, still has the statement "everything good" on the copyright gauge.

At the software I use for editing I might have gone a bit over board. I use Avid Liquid 7, a tool intended for semi-professional and professional editing.
    For what I've done on Lavender, I could have used Microsofts Movie Maker all the same, which comes free with Windows.

I do want to improve on future videos, though, and might implement some of the more advanced features of Liquid.
  4. grande351
    05-25-2009 04:29 PM
    grande351
    I too have the album Misplaced Childhood and I love that song. It's one that you never hear anymore. That's why I asked about it. I'm not a big fan either, but they're pretty good.
    I also have another album by them, but I can't remember the title. It's also pretty good. I agree with your other choices too! I think we have similar tastes in music.
    You did such a great job on that video! I'd love to try making some "tribute videos" myself. What software do you use to make them?
  5. Anoree
    05-24-2009 05:23 PM
    Anoree
    Hello grande351!

I think I still owe you an answer to your question on the tribute video thread, wether I'd be a Marillion fan.

Well, I think I don't know enough of their work to be a fan. All I have right now is their album Misplaced Childhood, which I like very much.
    Normally I'm more into music from Pink Floyd, U2, Queen and Peter Gabriel.
    I think I'll have a look ... a hear? ... at more of Marillion's work one of these days.

I'm glad my choice of background music for the tribute video meets your taste.