Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > danielle_ftv
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between danielle_ftv and grande351
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 111
  1. grande351
    01-05-2010 12:02 PM
    grande351
    Hey Sweetie,
    Happy New Year! I hope you still managed to have some fun in San Diego despite being sick.
    I just checked Miss Freeones and with almost 70,000 votes cast, you're still solidly in the top 50. Looking at the list, I believe there's only 1 "web only" girl, Naughty Allie, ahead of you, and thats only by a few spots. All of the others are established stars who've appeared on many videos.
    I have a feeling that over time, the overall rate of voting will decrease. That's when you can really gain ground if all of your fans keep voting (I know I will!). If Rob puts a link on the FTV homepage like you mentioned, that would be huge too!
  2. danielle_ftv
    12-28-2009 11:35 PM
    danielle_ftv
    Aww...thanks sweetie. I appreciate you saying that.
  3. grande351
    12-28-2009 01:59 AM
    grande351
    LOL! Who wouldn't want a girl like that?? If they don't vote for you there must be something wrong with them I thought your Freeones interview was very good. Everything you said about yourself rings 100% true with me! You really do have a good heart sweetie, it's definitely not an act. I know that for sure!!
  4. danielle_ftv
    12-24-2009 12:07 AM
    danielle_ftv
    Yeah, there really is some tough competition out there. But if the person wants an all natural, girl next door, very personable girl that is always willing to chat with friends...well then I fill that role perfectly . I never notice the facial expressions I make until I edit the videos then I'm like "wtf!" or I just laugh it off. I've gotten really used to seeing my weird expressions and random little quirks on video (and sometimes photo).
  5. grande351
    12-23-2009 11:54 AM
    grande351
    Wow sweetie! I just read your journal entry and damn, that sure sounds like a wild party!! It left me wondering, as most other men would, why don't I ever get invited to parties like that? My friends are soooo boring in comparison. I'm glad you had a good time. (and no one got arrested! lol!)
    I watched the video and your dancing was very cute. Those facial expressions you were making totally cracked me up! Cute, Funny,....and Sexy, everything we love about you all in one video!
    I will definitely post those photos on Freeones. I'll probably do more whenever the inspiration hits me. We have to get the word out, there's some really tough competition on that list!
  6. danielle_ftv
    12-21-2009 10:00 PM
    danielle_ftv
    I did see the photoshops. You should post them on the Miss Freeones thread (people will probably get irritated with me if I keep posting things like that.) And dangit...I totally should have named it that...it actually is the perfect title!
  7. grande351
    12-21-2009 12:38 PM
    grande351
    But.....but.... I enjoy beating myself up, it's sort of a hobby of mine!! (lol)
    Yeah, I know I'll get to see you again, I just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas "in person" so to speak, on the webcam, that's all. No biggie. Can't wait to D/L the new vid! You know, we all think you're Naughty and Nice.
    Did you see the two new photoshops I did? They're in the "promo video" thread. Check 'em out. I don't think they came out as good as the last two, but they're still kinda cute.
    Yes, Zeba has Lymphoma. She's a great girl and I'm really sad for her. Hopefully she can beat it. She's strong willed with a positive attitude and that goes a long way IMHO.
  8. danielle_ftv
    12-21-2009 09:33 AM
    danielle_ftv
    Eh...it's hard enough for me to remember the webcam shows sometimes (hence why I put it in my cell phone scheduler.) Don't beat yourself up over it. I did read about Zeba being sick (cancer I think I read?). That is very, very unfortunate for her.
  9. grande351
    12-20-2009 10:11 PM
    grande351
    Believe Me sweetie. I could give you a run for the money!! (LOL)
    I'm bummed I missed the Webcam today. I went out to the store after shoveling snow all morning and totally forgot!! Gawd I can be soooo dumb sometimes.

Did you read the postings about Zeba by any chance? http://danielleftv.com/forum/showpos...&postcount=119
  10. danielle_ftv
    12-18-2009 05:47 PM
    danielle_ftv
    LOL...I'm not a packrat...I am the packrat.