FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > danielle_ftv
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between danielle_ftv and grande351
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 111
  1. grande351
    02-12-2010 10:56 AM
    grande351
    Thank you sweetie! I still had a decent birthday even though I couldn't get out and actually do anything.
    You were incredibly awesome on the webcam last night, BTW. Must have been the nap you had beforehand!
  2. danielle_ftv
    02-12-2010 03:04 AM
    danielle_ftv
    LOL...I bet! That's like when it's monsoon season here. Sometimes it just keeps raining and raining and raining. After about three days of that (especially when I'm trying to go out or have a shoot) then it does start getting old. BTW happy belated birthday if I didn't tell you happy birthday yet.
  3. grande351
    02-09-2010 12:00 PM
    grande351
    I'm glad you don't think 42 is old! Dallas is crazy, I wish I was 25 again!!! My Birthday was on Saturday and we got totally buried by snow! Something like 2 feet and they're calling for another foot or so tonight! I like snow, but I'm kinda getting tired of it.
  4. danielle_ftv
    02-09-2010 05:01 AM
    danielle_ftv
    OMG 42 is not old. I laugh at people's ideas of what's old. Like Dallas is always telling me that she is getting old (she's freaking 25!) I'm allergic to penicillin so I can completely understand. I also always seem to break out in hives at random times (mostly when I come in contact with various weeds and grasses.)
  5. grande351
    01-26-2010 02:20 AM
    grande351
    Thanks sweetie, My leg is much better now, but sadly that wasn't the end of it!! A day or so after I left you that last message I completely broke out in hives!! It turned out I was allergic to the antibiotic they gave me. It's been over a week since I stopped taking it and I'm still itching! It's getting better, but it's not gone. This has been the month from hell to be sure. February has got to be better, right? Oh wait, my birthday is next month and I'll be 42. Arrrrrgh!!
  6. danielle_ftv
    01-25-2010 07:51 PM
    danielle_ftv
    OMG! I'm glad you are better now. I hate going to the ER. I'm a total hypochondriac so I'm always thinking I have the weirdest diseases and stuff like that. I'm actually a lot better now. My nose is a little runny still (but that may be because my house is super cold.) I only got to see my sister twice. The second time she was being a little brat so I ended up taking off after about 30 minutes of hanging out with her.
  7. grande351
    01-16-2010 02:19 AM
    grande351
    I was running a really bad fever on Friday and Saturday of last week and had a lot of pain in my right leg below the knee. I couldn't stand it any longer and went to the ER on Sunday morning. Turns out I had cellulitis, which is a type of infection. They ended up keeping me for 72 hours and giving me lots of IV antibiotics. That knocked it down pretty good and they sent me home Wednesday and now I'm on an oral antibiotic to finish it off. I'm definitely feeling much, much better now!! How are you feeling, do you think you've gotten over what you had? Did you get any quality time with your sis and the little guy?
  8. danielle_ftv
    01-15-2010 08:53 PM
    danielle_ftv
    Why were you in the hospital? Hopefully everything is okay now. I've found a couple pictures from the AVN awards. A couple from AVN.com and a few on hexedmedia.com. Other than that I haven't really found anything.
  9. grande351
    01-13-2010 04:39 PM
    grande351
    Hey girlie, just a quick note to say hi! Glad you had fun at the AVN's. I'm hunting around for photos, but haven't found any yet. I was stuck in the hospital for a few days and I just got home. It's nice finally being able to check in here. I had a laptop with me, but their network blocked any site having to do with "sex" (ooooh!) including your forum. Silly people...like this forum has anything to do with sex!
  10. danielle_ftv
    01-07-2010 10:43 PM
    danielle_ftv
    That's cool that you figured that out. I know that a lot of those girls ahead of me have their own websites but I didn't know that I'm one of the only web girls in the top 50...sweet! Happy New Years to you also.