FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > danielle_ftv
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between danielle_ftv and grande351
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 111
  1. grande351
    11-05-2008 10:50 AM
    grande351
    I'm happy for you that your guy won. I didn't vote for McCain or Obama by the way. Without getting into a big political discussion, what do you consider putting the nation "back to the way it should be"? Just curious. I'm not happy with the way things have been going either, but I've lost my faith in politicians to do anything about it. Your post on the board didn't offend me and shouldn't have offended anyone else. You're entitled to your opinion and whether I agree or not doesn't effect how I feel about you personally
  2. danielle_ftv
    11-05-2008 04:22 AM
    danielle_ftv
    I'm sure that Obama will put this nation back to the way it should be. Yep...I do love getting cards. My mom always gets me Halloween cards (though she didn't this year).
  3. grande351
    11-04-2008 11:26 PM
    grande351
    You're very welcome sweetheart! I'm glad you liked it I read that you enjoy getting cards from people, and knowing that Halloween was your favorite holiday, I thought I would send you something. Truth be told, I didn't even know that they made Halloween cards until I went to the store! Talk about out of touch...sheeesh (LOL!). I'm also glad that you voted today. I just got back from voting (no line at all....sweet!). We probably have slightly different political views, but everyone needs to have a say in the future. I have deep concerns about both of the major party's candidates, but I hope whoever wins puts the best interests of the nation first.
  4. danielle_ftv
    11-04-2008 04:14 PM
    danielle_ftv
    Hey you...thank you so much for the Halloween card. I always love getting cards for the (so called) minor holidays...even though Halloween to me isn't a minor holiday. But anyways thank you and thank you for the money to...it will go to good use...bills
  5. grande351
    10-15-2008 12:50 AM
    grande351
    You should definitely persue it! You have what it takes. I keep going back to the close-up of your face. It's an image I can't get out of my mind and I'm sure others feel the same way.
  6. danielle_ftv
    10-15-2008 12:31 AM
    danielle_ftv
    The brunette is Robert Donahue's girlfriend Sidney Fox. She is also a photographer and she did some "fashion" photos with me. I haven't really ventured into fashion work that much, but I would like to.
  7. grande351
    10-14-2008 06:41 PM
    grande351
    Danielle, the new Robert Donahue photos are great and you look awesome in them! Have you ever done any fashion work? If you haven't, you certainly should. Who is the brunette you're posing with? She looks familiar for some reason.
    I hope you're not still sore from the bull riding
  8. danielle_ftv
    10-10-2008 07:33 AM
    danielle_ftv
    I know. It was an awesome shoot. I'm glad you guys like the photo and there will be plenty more to come.
  9. grande351
    10-10-2008 01:20 AM
    grande351
    Wow!!!! Just saw the silver paint photo. That is amazing! You look like a polished statue. The female body is definitely the greatest work of art ever and you're a great example.
  10. danielle_ftv
    10-09-2008 12:22 AM
    danielle_ftv
    It's going to be awesome. I just got the first photo and will probably put it on my album...so check it out.