FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > danielle_ftv
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between danielle_ftv and danielleILU
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 42
  1. danielleILU
    03-09-2010 04:00 AM
    danielleILU
    But i really feel better, when u win this contest.
    because i saw the top 10 list, but no one is beautiful than u.
  2. danielle_ftv
    03-08-2010 06:16 PM
    danielle_ftv
    There should be some pics of when I was younger in the candid photo section. I already have a ton of candid photo sets that I will be posting soon so any pictures of me when I was younger would be put up a few months from now. BTW the Miss Freeones voting has ended all ready. I made #33 out of over 150 girls.
  3. danielleILU
    03-06-2010 05:22 AM
    danielleILU
    Hello danielle, why i m not able to vote u in freeone?
    I'll like to see ur childhood pics. if u hav then pls. upload it.
  4. danielle_ftv
    01-07-2010 10:40 PM
    danielle_ftv
    Hey sweetie. Happy New Years to you also. My San Diego trip was fun. I'm actually going to write about it in my journal after I finish answering my visitor messages.
  5. danielleILU
    01-04-2010 05:51 AM
    danielleILU
    Hi Danielle, how was your holidays in San Diego?
    miss you baby
  6. danielleILU
    12-31-2009 05:58 PM
    danielleILU
    Happy new year my love Danielle.
    may in this new year, all your wishes and dreams comes true. all the best for your missfreeone contest and your great future. my wishes are always with you, keep smiling. keep rubbing your sweet lovely ***** and massaging your yammy milky boobs.
  7. danielle_ftv
    12-24-2009 12:08 AM
    danielle_ftv
    I think somebody asked me this question on the question thread. I plan on making a video log for it, so keep an eye out for it.
  8. danielleILU
    12-23-2009 05:26 PM
    danielleILU
    Danielle i want to ask you one personal question. do you happy with your job? will you continue this job in future also?
  9. danielle_ftv
    12-23-2009 05:26 AM
    danielle_ftv
    Yep...I definitely like your profile picture especially since it's of me! I'm also not sure about the voting procedure but when I find out I will be sure to tell all of you guys about it. The contest starts January 1st and goes till March 31st.
  10. danielleILU
    12-22-2009 06:52 AM
    danielleILU
    Danielle, i really feel happy when you will win the missfreeone contest. but i don't know about voting procedure, and when i have to vote for you? and tell me about my new profile picture, did you like it?