FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > laranger

Conversation Between laranger and MISSY
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 26 of 26
  1. MISSY
    03-06-2010 03:49 AM
    MISSY
    I have had 4 people wish me well with my broken arm since you posted that in the oldstes. I had to explain to them that i don't have a broken arm! lol
  2. MISSY
    02-12-2010 11:57 PM
    MISSY
    Hay you, I finaly put up a photo, it is of Jeromy and I at a Christmas party that Matt took a few years back. Matt is out like a light and snorrrrriiinnngggg away. Angi is bouncing off the walls today she ate a bunch of candy and is wound up. lol She drove Matt nuts today. He spent the night in the truck last night they didnt get him empty till this morning. Pore guy didn't get much sleep. I give him a lot of hell but I love him, he is like a brother to me, and he is a sweet heart. Rumer has it he got all us girls somthing for valintines day, but that is just Matt.
  3. MISSY
    10-12-2009 10:37 PM
    MISSY
    Sarah sent me a text. her and tig made it to thd top of the mountain thd shelter was empty so they will be staying in it.
  4. MISSY
    09-14-2009 08:28 AM
    MISSY
    Hey i sent you a e mail. im at the airport flying to our office in Ks. to help set up some puters.
  5. MISSY
    08-28-2009 11:54 PM
    MISSY
    Hey matt shiped out wednesday. for some reason i cant get in to my e mail so leve me a message on here and ill check it when i can
  6. MISSY
    12-23-2008 10:58 PM
    MISSY
    Just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas. I will be flying home in the morning.