FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > danielle_ftv
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between danielle_ftv and Ryan
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 45
  1. danielle_ftv
    11-03-2008 02:27 AM
    danielle_ftv
    OMG...I am so excited for it to come out...though I'm a little nervous to. It's supposed to be made into a "family friendly" show, but the books are made for adult readers. So I think it will probably be very cheeseball...but who knows. Yeah, I normally go over to friends or my mom's house to watch tv. I don't watch it that much anyways, so there is really no point in buying a tv.
  2. Ryan
    10-29-2008 04:21 AM
    Ryan
    ha ha. I didn't know you didn't have a TV; I've been meaning to ask you if you're going to watch the new series Legend of the Seeker (which is based on The Sword of Truth and starts this weekend); well, maybe when it comes out on DVD, eh? Anyway, I just saw the video log - you're very welcome, Danielle. I hope you end up liking the show as much as I do, and let me know when you're finished with the set 'cause even though the series was cancelled, there is more.
  3. danielle_ftv
    10-07-2008 06:31 AM
    danielle_ftv
    That's awesome. Thank you so much. I love that you are sharing something that you like so much with me.
  4. Ryan
    10-07-2008 01:30 AM
    Ryan
    Awesome. I'll send it out your way this week. (I have this extra copy, by the way, 'cause a couple years ago I let someone borrow my one and only set and when I didn't get it back for a really long time I went out and bought another. Well, then out of nowhere I got mine back, lol. Anyway...)
  5. danielle_ftv
    10-06-2008 05:32 AM
    danielle_ftv
    Cool. I read the Wikipedia article about the show and it definitely looks like something I would be interested in watching.
  6. Ryan
    10-05-2008 05:39 PM
    Ryan
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firefly_(TV_series) Well, it's one of my favorite TV shows ever, but I'm bringing it up 'cause I have an extra copy of The Complete Series on DVD and I was wondering, since you're into science-fiction and you don't have it already, if you'd be interested in it; I've been trying to find a good home for it for a couple years now - it has been opened, but it's in great condition, and I think you'd like it. To quote The New York Post on the back cover, it is "a very funny, very hip, very terrific sci-fi show."
  7. danielle_ftv
    10-05-2008 05:20 AM
    danielle_ftv
    Actually no...but that sounds like a book series.
  8. Ryan
    10-05-2008 02:08 AM
    Ryan
    Danielle, are you familiar with the science-fiction television series Firefly?
  9. Ryan
    09-30-2008 10:54 PM
    Ryan
    Hey, Danielle. Oh, no hurry - it's just for my lil' hobby site. Thanks for the update, though!
  10. danielle_ftv
    09-30-2008 07:31 PM
    danielle_ftv
    Hey Ryan...just wanted you to know I haven't forgotten about the fansign. Rob told me to wait a little while before I do those. So as soon as he gives me the okay I will make one for you.