Conversation Between Raymond and danielle_ftv
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 30
  1. Raymond
    01-01-2011 02:01 AM
    Raymond
  2. Raymond
    12-27-2010 01:08 AM
    Raymond
    Merry Christmas Danielle and have an Happy New Year!!!
  3. danielle_ftv
    10-28-2010 07:17 PM
    danielle_ftv
    I think Rob said that she was even pushing him to do more risky public nudity.
  4. Raymond
    10-21-2010 10:21 PM
    Raymond
    She was really shy, kinda. She was really quiet and standoffish but when it came down to masturbating in front of me or stripping down to take a nude photo with me when was fine. LOL
  5. danielle_ftv
    10-21-2010 07:23 AM
    danielle_ftv
    That would be great! I would absolutely love to shoot with you. I didn't get to meet her. Rob and her went to dinner with some of my friends and my friends were telling me she was acting pretty shy.
  6. Raymond
    10-16-2010 10:48 PM
    Raymond
    Yes, she was very cute. She seemed somewhat shy. I was soooo disappointed I only got to have lunch with her and see her in action for a short while. I would have LOVED to have seen her do some more extreme stuff.

Did you meet her? You should totally do a girl/girl shoot with her.

Also, I'm thinking of buying a pro-SLR camera. Would you be open to doing a shoot with me? I'd give you all the rights for your site.

:-)
  7. danielle_ftv
    10-11-2010 01:20 AM
    danielle_ftv
    Hey Raymond, do you remember when Lena was here last (you met here then)?
  8. danielle_ftv
    03-23-2010 04:14 AM
    danielle_ftv
    What!? The guidebooks called Jamaica dangerous? I had no problem there and not once felt that I was in danger.....though I did spend all of my time in "touristy" areas.
  9. Raymond
    03-20-2010 02:22 AM
    Raymond
    Jamaica was awesome. Not nearly as "dangerous" as the guidebooks and friends told me. I mostly spend my time at Doctors Cave beach in Montego Bay and then spent some time in Negril. I definitely want to go back sometime to see Ochos Rios. I think my next trip down there will either be to Cuba or the Cayman Islands.
  10. danielle_ftv
    03-19-2010 09:43 PM
    danielle_ftv
    I wanted to go to the Japanese Tea Garden but we didn't have enough time. I definitely would like to go back so I can visit all the places I didn't get a chance to go to. I most likely won't have time in Miami to do any driving (plus I don't really like driving in cities I've never been to or driven in...I get lost way too easy.)