FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > WhyYou

Conversation Between WhyYou and danielle_ftv
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 30
  1. danielle_ftv
    10-04-2011 09:30 PM
    danielle_ftv
    That is truly awful. I will pray for you if you would like me to. I've had vertigo many, many times. It's really difficult to deal with.
  2. WhyYou
    10-01-2011 12:52 AM
    WhyYou
    Here's the story:

I was admitted to the hospital on Aug 9th for congestive heart failure and vertigo. My bloodwork was off and I had too much water weight. More than 7 pounds of water was drained out of me. The vertigo was a real problem. At first we were sure I would be able to come back home because of equilibrium problems. I was discharged from the hospital on Aug 17 and admitted to a local nursing home for rehab. I spent the next 2 1/2 weeks there and improved a lot. Then on Sept 5th I was again admitted to the hospital for a pacemaker battery replacement. Normally this is just an outpatient service but I am on a blood thinner so I had to be admitted. This took about 5 days. Then I went back to the nursing home for about 2 weeks for more rehab. When I had passed all the rehab criteria I was allowed to come home. I got home on Sept 25th.
  3. danielle_ftv
    10-01-2011 12:40 AM
    danielle_ftv
    I'm glad that you are doing better. I've been trying to keep up with what was happening with you on the threads about you in the general discussion forum.
  4. WhyYou
    09-28-2011 11:29 PM
    WhyYou
    Hi, I'm back! It's been a long and difficult trip (lol) but I am doing better and improving a bit every day.
  5. danielle_ftv
    08-23-2011 05:31 AM
    danielle_ftv
    Ah...I've taken one or two online classes. I like them because I can work on them whenever I want (which usually ends up being really late at night).
  6. WhyYou
    08-19-2011 06:19 PM
    WhyYou
    I had been taking all online classes for the past several years. online college is more time compressed that normal college and therefore is even harder for me to handle.
  7. danielle_ftv
    08-19-2011 05:32 PM
    danielle_ftv
    Good luck with that. Maybe later on you can go back and get your degree. Is there any way you can take some online classes?
  8. WhyYou
    08-19-2011 01:25 AM
    WhyYou
    My progress is moving along quite well. However, I have decided to completely drop any more college. I won't get the degree I always wanted but I have gained a great deal more knowledge. I am hoping to be out of this rehab/nursing home before a month has passed. Mainly I need to regain strength and stabilization as well as lose some weight.
  9. danielle_ftv
    08-18-2011 10:07 PM
    danielle_ftv
    I miss you. I hope you are getting better.
  10. WhyYou
    10-11-2010 04:37 PM
    WhyYou
    That is my high school picture for the Senior class. It was for the yearbook.

My profile picture is also new. It was taken just a few weeks ago.