FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > danielle_ftv

Conversation Between danielle_ftv and LeoRex
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
  1. danielle_ftv
    09-28-2008 12:12 AM
    danielle_ftv
    I was talking to a friend who said he went to a Comic Con and there was a "Battlestar Galactica" panel with Starbuck on it...I'm definitely going next time. Plus they had a "Heroes" panel.
  2. danielle_ftv
    09-28-2008 12:11 AM
    danielle_ftv
    Yep Starbuck is awesome. She has that "I don't give a crap" attitude that I wished I sometimes had.
  3. LeoRex
    09-27-2008 01:23 AM
    LeoRex
    I have to agree with your Danielle - Starbuck is beyond hot, and in my opinion from a guys perspective nothing is sexier than a woman with guts. I will certainly keep those positive vibes going that Rob gets into that artistic drawing mood again - only more captivating pics to adorn your site could result.
  4. danielle_ftv
    09-24-2008 05:05 AM
    danielle_ftv
    My favorite character has to be Starbuck...she is so badass and not to mention seriously hot. I would have to say she is even hotter than FTV's Melia (who I am in love with). I hope that Rob does another drawing to. I almost cried when I saw it...it was absolutely beautiful. Plus I've never had anybody draw me before (well other than people getting paid to draw me.)
  5. LeoRex
    09-23-2008 01:59 AM
    LeoRex
    Danielle - thanks so much for your answer to my question on your video log - I sure hope that Rob does decide to do another drawing of you - absolutely gorgeous - certainly a great cover page to your site.
  6. LeoRex
    09-15-2008 10:37 PM
    LeoRex
    See - told ya Danielle - the best sci-fi TV show on right now - as you go through more of the episodes you will just get absolutely addicted - once you get done with the the 3rd season - the downloads of season 4 on Itunes are definitely worth the price. So, who's you're favorite character so far, and no worries I won't be upset if it is not Adama
  7. danielle_ftv
    09-15-2008 09:56 AM
    danielle_ftv
    Guess what I just watched!!! I just watched the first three episodes of Battlestar Galactica Season 3. I've never even seen the show before...but it was awesome. I don't know how I've never watched it before...oh wait yeah I do...I don't have a tv.
  8. LeoRex
    09-14-2008 05:51 PM
    LeoRex
    My b-day is on August 14th - just had my milestone 40th birthday - I am sure that the mid-life crisis is not that far behind - before you no it I will be out there pricing motorcycles To bad that I will have to wait almost a year for my b-day video - although I would not be opposed to a happy belated birthday video

It is so great that you love history - The Tudors is one of my favorite shows as well - it is just so beautifully made and it's dedication to capturing the period is awesome.

In watching your candid videos see that you don't have a TV - definitely should invest in a wide screen plasma - no better way to watch sci-fi TV or DVDs
  9. danielle_ftv
    09-14-2008 07:27 AM
    danielle_ftv
    When is your birthday?
  10. danielle_ftv
    09-13-2008 09:07 AM
    danielle_ftv
    Honestly...I love history. I read a lot of historical novels mostly historical fiction. I don't know if you would consider "Heroes" as a sci-fi tv show but that's pretty much one of the only shows that I watch...along with the "Tudors" which is a history show.