FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Anoree
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between Anoree and Rebecca62
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Anoree
    06-26-2021 09:55 PM
    Anoree
    Danielle's work mailing address should still be valid. I haven't heard anything else.
  2. Rebecca62
    06-26-2021 06:00 PM
    Rebecca62
    Btw..I am a 2x Cancer survivor and that is why I started following her..is that work mailing address still valid??
  3. Rebecca62
    06-26-2021 05:59 PM
    Rebecca62
    Hello Anoree
    Thank you for your quick response. I think Covid has had alot to do with activity everywhere. I am happy that I stumbled upon her on you tube..I know they are not the original posts..but that is how I got to this site..which I am happy to find! I enjoyed not only her videos,but her journal and video journal...she truly is a down to earth and humble lady. She takes time for her fans..and I hope whatever she is doing these days whether it's still filming,behind camera or whatever..that she is happy and enjoying life....Thank you again Anoree for reaching out..I appreciate it
  4. Anoree
    06-26-2021 04:01 PM
    Anoree
    Hello Rebecca
    Welcome to Danielle's Forum.
    I see you found Danielle's Visitor Messages page already and left messages there.
    Danielle herself was last online 06-22-2021, as can be seen on her Profile Page (below her Image, as "Last Activity:". So, Danielle hasn't read your messages yet.
    You might have seen that the Forum hasn't been very active lately, which led to Danielle not logging into the Forum very frequently anymore.
    Please have a little patience. I'm sure Danielle will read and comment on your messages eventually.

I myself am moderating Danielle's Forum voluntarily after work and haven't had that much time this week. Sorry for the delay in approving your Forum Registration and your Forum messages.
  5. Rebecca62
    06-25-2021 04:58 PM
    Rebecca62
    Hello again Anoree..as I said I am new to this group and I'm having trouble navigating. I haven't seen any activity on here such as videos or photos since 2019.. Am I able to leave message for Danielle,and if so..can you direct me in the right direction..thank you!...wait a minute..it was covid all of 2020..excuse me!!..forgot for a minute!