FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > danage76
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between danage76 and danielle_ftv
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. danielle_ftv
    04-01-2011 11:52 PM
    danielle_ftv
    Hahaha...I definitely do not have an entourage. I can definitely wear panties have patterns on it for my next shoot.
  2. danage76
    03-27-2011 07:07 AM
    danage76
    Hey beautiful...I am so happy that you are continuing to satisfy my desires by doing the upskirt teases at each shoot before getting a little bit more naughty. I have a pickle for you but it isn't green...I can assure you that it's not...And I think you would enjoy what it has to offer...Anyway, keep up the awesome work you really float my boat Danielle...Would love to see a panty with florals/patterns on in your next shoot...Wish I was the photographer or apart of your entourage...
  3. danielle_ftv
    03-18-2011 08:19 PM
    danielle_ftv
    I really liked that shoot also. I loved the dress...I think it looked amazing in the location we shot at.
  4. danage76
    03-14-2011 01:42 AM
    danage76
    That lady in red shoot was perfect...I loved the upskirt panty tease eagle spreads etc...at the start to warm things up and then how it steadily lead into some more masturbation/***** play images etc...Keep teasing me gorgeous I love your work...
  5. danielle_ftv
    03-05-2011 04:22 PM
    danielle_ftv
    I can definitely do the upskirt panty tease set soon. I will probably wear a skirt for one of my next shoot sets (I will be shooting again on the 12th). I also have plenty of striped undies and I am pretty sure I have full bottom white cotton undies.
  6. danage76
    03-04-2011 06:13 AM
    danage76
    I had no idea that there was a brilliant mind behind that shapely, beautiful & alluring body until I read your blurb in the about me section. Now, I really am in love! That takes it all to a whole new level for me...I love absolute stunners, that are confident, intelligent & have ambition...There's not many around like you Danielle...You're a complete package of awesomeness...Pity I'm stuck here in a land Down Under...

Cheers,

Dan.

P.s I have a love affair with the animals, too...Well, to be more precise they find me...?
  7. danage76
    03-02-2011 09:53 PM
    danage76
    Well...I'm tempted to jump on a plane and head out there asap to audition for the male talent part!!!That would be a dream come true....
  8. danage76
    03-02-2011 04:03 AM
    danage76
    Hi Danielle, u r an absolute stunner! When I stumbled across ur site I just had to join, as those eyes are so captivating and inviting. I almost lost it when I saw the vid of u giving a bj, now, that was hot. The way you looked and presented in that piece was excellent & it really has me hanging out for some more sets/vids like this...Also, I am a big fan of upskirt panty tease and would luv it if u did a few more sets like this with plain white panties, floral print panties, panties with a design/cartoon on them, striped, pink, blue, yellow & green styles. I want to fantasise about what lays behind that thin veil of fabric before we peel it away. I want u to wear the sort of skirts u'd wear around the place etc...just plain candid clothing...I just would like a bit more of a tease factor that would be nice and give this site an extra dimension, but all in all ur one sexy lady & I am very pleased I joined...

Warmest Regards,

Danage76

P.s I hope to c more upskirt panty tease sets soon...