FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > danielle_ftv
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between danielle_ftv and WhyYou
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 30
  1. danielle_ftv
    10-11-2010 07:17 AM
    danielle_ftv
    Love your new avatar. I assume that is you when you were younger? Pretty cute!
  2. WhyYou
    11-21-2009 06:55 AM
    WhyYou
    That is a very hard decision for me to make, I love them all! But if I had to choose only one...I choose ***** And Pets. That blue really looks good on you (my favorite color is blue) and it really brings out your eyes (the eyes and smile are my favorite parts on a woman).
  3. danielle_ftv
    11-19-2009 07:52 PM
    danielle_ftv
    What's you favorite photoset?
  4. danielle_ftv
    09-29-2008 05:44 AM
    danielle_ftv
    Yep...he told me that those two will be deleted come Oct 1.
  5. WhyYou
    09-29-2008 01:52 AM
    WhyYou
    I noticed the change. I think since the web site will be opening on Wed, I'll unstick two of the threads that are not really needed..."DANIELLEFTV Goes live on Oct 1st" and "Remember the site is not done yet"...that should keep Rob happy because it'll be one less stuck thread after I add a replies thread
  6. danielle_ftv
    09-28-2008 11:56 PM
    danielle_ftv
    Hey WhyYou, just wanted to give you a heads up. I ended up deleting the journal thread and recreated a new one with the journal entries listed from earliest to latest. If you want to you can create a new thread for responses to Danielle's journal. I was going to do that but there are already to many sticky threads.
  7. WhyYou
    09-26-2008 08:09 AM
    WhyYou
    A link to the YouTube little frog video was posted here by mart. Here's the first link he posted:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=XkHm8uUuT0o

I love those crazy frog videos!

The announcements required a time limit so I set them for a year. In the future I'll either extend the timeframe or just post new ones that will replace the ones that are up now. Most likely there will be more issues that will come up that I will need to add to the announcements. So I made text files that I can add to so that I can copy and paste any updates without rewriting the whole thing. It's always best to plan ahead.

BTW...the new "suit" is my "Admin" title. Something wasn't working right with "Moderator" so Rob upgraded me. I don't have full administrator powers but I have more than just moderator powers. But I have what I need to get the job done. I'll be able to help keep this message board running smoothly.
  8. danielle_ftv
    09-26-2008 05:22 AM
    danielle_ftv
    New suit??? Hmmm...haven't seen it. BTW I saw the funniest youtube video of a little frog thing. He was riding an invisible motorcycle and making funny noises. Good job on the "Read This Before Posting" anouncement.
  9. WhyYou
    09-25-2008 07:27 PM
    WhyYou
    Hi Danielle! Like my new "suit"?
  10. WhyYou
    09-18-2008 07:34 PM
    WhyYou
    It's a great line that I think more people should take to heart.