FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Ryan
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between Ryan and geolarson2
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 16 of 16
  1. geolarson2
    09-23-2008 07:07 PM
    geolarson2
    Hey there--nope, no albums up yet, but I've been downloading 3-5 updates a day for the past few weeks. I started of with the updates whose models I remembered through the years, and have been working my way back now starting with the more recent ones. I thought about following your example and starting at the beginning and working my way forwards, but I'm trying the other way 'round for 2-3 updates a day, with another 1-2 from ca 2006. The more recent updates take a bit longer to download for me (I might be making things harder than they need be, but that would be par for the course--man I miss golf!). Anyway I wanted to stop by and say "wotcher" while I'm around today. See ya on the flip side!
  2. Ryan
    09-22-2008 02:20 AM
    Ryan
    ha ha. Thanks, man. Let me know when you do!
  3. geolarson2
    09-22-2008 01:50 AM
    geolarson2
    Hey Ryan--I'm impressed with the albums you've created. I'm still sorting things out here, and have had a lot of things going on here at home. Maybe, with luck, I'll actually manage to get a few photos into an album of my own. Great work, I'm maybe a little envious!
  4. Ryan
    09-13-2008 11:26 PM
    Ryan
    Hey, thanks for checking out my site and taking the time to write me - I appreciate that. It's definitely a simple-looking site, which can be a turn-off, but, given the budget I have to work with, I'm fairly happy with it. What's most important to me is promoting sites I care about and keeping my links updated.

Oh, and thank you for the birthday shout-out, man. It was a pretty good day.
  5. geolarson2
    09-13-2008 09:55 PM
    geolarson2
    Oh, and Happy Birthday. I don;t show my date up on my screen, but its coming up next week on the 19th. Nice to see another Virgo hanging around. Cheers
  6. geolarson2
    09-13-2008 09:54 PM
    geolarson2
    Hi ya, Ryan--

I saw the link to your site and checked it out. Its a rather nice, simple and easy to use clearinghouse to find various sites. A few years back, I was using Netscape Navigator (yeah, that long ago) to teach myself how to write HTML, just because it struck me as interesting. I found a few interesting websites that provided free backgrounds, &c. and thought I'd pass along their links to you, assuming you don't have them, but of those sites, it looks like only one is still operating (http://www.grsites.com/textures/). Hope it does you some good. Cheers