FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > danielle_ftv

Conversation Between danielle_ftv and thegenialgenius
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. thegenialgenius
    06-14-2023 02:09 PM
    thegenialgenius
    Hi Danielle,
    I like you and your work since 2013. You are a dream girl, such an innocent face and beautiful you. Since then I am dreaming to sleep with youm pardon me for being so frank. But I am such big fan of yours.
    I don't know if I can ever get a chance to work with you like your fan. Anyway, I am always there for you and your reply will make my day.

Totally in LoVe with Sweetest Danielle.

Asif
  2. danielle_ftv
    02-10-2013 06:51 AM
    danielle_ftv
    I'm uploading my Valentine's day theme video right now. I rarely wear makeup. Pretty much the only makeup I wear during a shoot is some powder to keep shine away. You can join my website and see all the pics you would like to see. I don't send out random pictures.
  3. thegenialgenius
    02-09-2013 10:01 PM
    thegenialgenius
    O Danielle,

You perform awwesome in sex videos. They best thing is your natural glow, I don't think you wear much make up thing. Love you really. Please send me your fresh pic on Valentine day.

By the way are you planning something special for us on Valentine?

With LoVe

Asif
  4. danielle_ftv
    02-04-2013 08:33 PM
    danielle_ftv
    I did respond to your post. I am doing a "shoot with a fan" contest that will end in March. Honestly I don't do shoots with random people that I haven't personally picked out.
  5. thegenialgenius
    02-03-2013 05:58 PM
    thegenialgenius
    I don't believe that you replied my post. I want to do a photo shoot with you as a partner. Photography is my hobby too but I want to feel you really. I am a huge fan of yours and nothing else. Please give me a chance to work with you, I shall never disappoint you.

I can send you my pictures if required.

Your fan
    Asif
  6. danielle_ftv
    01-25-2013 05:39 PM
    danielle_ftv
    You want to do a photo shoot with me or be the photographer and do a shoot of me? I don't really do shoots with people that aren't talent.
  7. thegenialgenius
    01-22-2013 04:56 PM
    thegenialgenius
    Hi Danielle,

I saw you quite recently and I fell in love with you. You are so so so very beautiful and adorable that I really want a photo shot with you. You are so lovely that I keep on looking your body. You are awesome. I wish that you write me a personal message.

Stay cool and lovely forever.