FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > ugo
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between ugo and geolarson2
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 109
  1. geolarson2
    12-25-2009 04:57 AM
    geolarson2
    Merry Christmas, Ugo, my friend. My thoughts will be with you today.
  2. geolarson2
    12-22-2009 11:36 PM
    geolarson2
    Thank you kindly, Ugo. I finally have a digital camera other than my webcam, and one that takes a decent photo. And for once I'm not lighting a light bulb in my mouth, but instead you get the full benefit of my Cheshire cat smile.
  3. ugo
    12-20-2009 08:27 AM
    ugo
    Now Yes that y're Beautiful your avatar, Friend Geo.eheheh
  4. ugo
    12-19-2009 07:22 PM
    ugo
    Hi Geo.
    What I say me is something that comes from me against the world from the so many illness and state of mind.
    I see the love for what I would have liked to see the love for how much me is missed so much the love.
    I have been wrong (the behavior with my parents), but I have learned the love of the true life in the sign of the respect.
    An alone man as me has understood the love of the to know how to learn for what God asks to us.
    But I see illness of our world, and the love I don't see him. That is: our difficulty relationship among us human beings.
    Each thinks about the life to want to understand of as hi lives. But it causes the hurry and the anxiety, we don't know the love of God. And we always fall in the nervous sufferings of the life of every day. Among to laugh and to cry.
  5. geolarson2
    12-19-2009 05:16 AM
    geolarson2
    I like that, what you said. Seems to me I once read something about everything in the universe vibrating at a common frequency. I like to think that something shared at a sub-atomic level like that does exist and binds us together. Seems like that's essentially the same as you were saying.
  6. ugo
    12-17-2009 07:55 PM
    ugo
    To love life is the answer to God for our spiritual intellect of the good sense to live.
  7. geolarson2
    12-17-2009 07:24 PM
    geolarson2
    More and more I'm looking at life, the life we know within these shells of bodies, as a classroom for the soul, a means of exploring, understanding. I'm greedy to learn more, experience more, but at the same time it is also exhausting sometimes. I find myself torn between wanting the peace I hope comes with enlightenment, the spirit, and wanting to spend as much time as I may, as I'm allowed, teaching and learning from my nieces.
  8. ugo
    12-16-2009 11:49 PM
    ugo
    Hi Geo.
    Each can imagine of "who I am." The life, the aspect, the surrealism, the folly, the imagination, ect. But everything this is to have the true reality of the understand of whom are us that we live. I think that in our world we have not understood the word Love toward God. Because God doesn't exist ( they say ), and we doesn't even think him (so much, has the life to imagine him to our way of living). Despite with the badly that we live with our society vulnerability, God it is useful for each of us: the real love.
    The earth, air, sea, would not exist without God. In practice: if we suffer from our pains and sadness it is only the gift of God that suffering has done in Jesus Cristo for all of us that we lose and we suffer with Him.
    I have understood a lot the value of the death of my parents. And of my sins. What the divine work of God to Jesus Cristo suffering for us true deadly common sinners of our fragile life.
    We live with the coldness of our souls full of worries and tiredness of every day.
    Not wanting to be difficult for You, My Friend Geo.
  9. geolarson2
    12-15-2009 10:36 PM
    geolarson2
    Hi there, Ugo. I haven't been by for over a week now, but yes, in my own way I do feel I am in communion with the architect of all every day if not ever minute or second of every day. I'm a bit of a blend of Methodism, Unitarian-Universalist, Quaker, and Deist, maybe a touch Gnostic too, as well as a lot of Tao and Buddhist from the east. In any event, I'm always looking at and for the commonalities of belief and at the structure of things, whether political or economic systems (systems of belief in their own way), the structure of quantum physics, cosmology and mathematics (you could include music, art and language there) as well. I'm definitely not orthodox in my way of thinking, and am very aware that the connections a person has with creation are individual and not via any intermediary. Its a philosophy that I'm still sorting through myself as I spend many hours of the day playing with different aspects about what it means to be alive and what living means, so I'm not very good at describing the things that tumble around in my Jarlsberg cheese brain (lots of holes that is!). Anyway, I am very happy to see that you have been back and often. I hope that means you're sorting through your own existential conundrums. Peace my friend!
  10. ugo
    12-07-2009 07:09 PM
    ugo
    Hello Geo.
    I know to have a good person as you in this forum. I had thought about your true life human from the good feelings. And I believe that God helps yourself your complicated life of your sufferings. As I am badly too in my new life, I am looking for indeed help from God. Every day. And something is saving me. Something that my mother is understanding me from the sky. But I keep on asking for forgiveness my mother from God. Always. And doing my new difficult life.
    Geo, listen to me: pray you God every day. You will see that your depression will be less suffering. At least of what I hope for You.
    I will see to have some woman that will understand me my sentimental values. And that from the work they leave me in peace!!
    What I can be useful of my friendship with You. But I cannot travel in USA if still I don't know how to speak and to hear English to 100%.
    I am sorry that you are badly sometimes. But I hope for my friendship can make happy you here.