FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > LeoRex
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between LeoRex and geolarson2
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 42 of 42
  1. geolarson2
    09-16-2008 04:50 PM
    geolarson2
    Hey there, LeoRex, I don't suppose you've heard when the rest of BSG is airing, have you? The last I heard was sometime early next year. My younger brother's fed up with the whole thing, he says. He did miss a lot of the first half of this season, but that was in part because he works nights. Whenever it is, I hope they keep the series up to the same level its been at. The past couple years have just been rough to watch the production side get yanked around by the studio. I don't know if you watch Torchwood, too, but the 3rd season I guess is going to be a short series of mini-series instead of a fully produced season. I got the impression from the series end of Dr. Who, coupled with some comments on other blogs that there might be some sort of merging of the two series. Probably just a lot of speculation to fill in the gaps in the overactive imaginations of fans (mine included here) without any substance to them.
  2. geolarson2
    09-13-2008 09:41 PM
    geolarson2
    Is that Eddie Olmos, or is it Adm. Adama? I like the avatar, LeoRex, and a big thanks for the welcome. Cheers