FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > CK1
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between CK1 and danielle_ftv
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 49
  1. danielle_ftv
    02-09-2009 07:16 PM
    danielle_ftv
    I'm not sure if we will be able to post the previous two shows. And yes the shows will be archived...when they figure out how to fix that also (along with the audio.)
  2. CK1
    02-09-2009 01:58 AM
    CK1
    Just a quick question... an actual question this time. are the previous web cam shows going to be posted? is that something that is still being worked on or have you had second thoughts about that? if you are going to post them, are the previous two shows going to be posted? thanks.
  3. CK1
    02-08-2009 04:58 AM
    CK1
    answer all of my questions... okay, how about this: train leaves chicago at 8am heading west towards Washinton State traveling at 45mph and a train leaves new york towards LA traveling at 55mph, how was this ever relevant in school? first, who still travels by train? (at least in the U.S.) and second, they are on schedules. you would know when they arive by checking the schedule.... okay, i guess i answered my own question... never mind
  4. danielle_ftv
    02-08-2009 04:51 AM
    danielle_ftv
    LOL...of course I was going to answer all of your questions. They were great questions.
  5. CK1
    02-08-2009 03:19 AM
    CK1
    Wow, i was suprised to see my questions answered. but you don't have to answer all of them. i just giving you some questions for you to pick what you thought would be interesting. although i did phrase that first one kind of wierd.... but you got what i the idea of it. and just pick the ones you like. but thanks. i feel special when i get a video. oh, and you are not a dork. you are cute! and i have a confesion... i spend too much time and money at target. that is why i avoid going there. because i know what will happen when i get there. ikea comes close but because its farther away, not as much. thanks again for the video.
  6. CK1
    02-02-2009 07:09 PM
    CK1
    see the post i made under "vote for me" about your numbers. although more people are voting, your lead is far more substantial that last year. last year was won by 2 (TWO) votes. and third place was only 114 votes aways. you are in the lead by almost two to one. even if your fans voted for you, your lead should have not been that large.
  7. danielle_ftv
    02-02-2009 06:41 PM
    danielle_ftv
    LOL...Rob is being a brat right now and won't admit that I am the highest voted girl on FTV. He doesn't seem to understand what this means to me. But whatever.
  8. CK1
    02-01-2009 02:03 AM
    CK1
    1003! now Rob should treat you to dinner or something... at least McDonalds...
  9. CK1
    01-31-2009 02:54 AM
    CK1
    um, i stand corrected... FIVE!
  10. CK1
    01-31-2009 12:53 AM
    CK1
    yeah only six votes to go!