FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > danielle_ftv
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between danielle_ftv and MISSY
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 15 of 15
  1. MISSY
    10-19-2009 01:07 PM
    MISSY
    Im glad he is back too he is like a brother to me. pouncer is a serval not a savanah. we are back to work today tigger looks great he has slimed down and we all told him that if he volenteers for overseas duty we are just going to shoot him our selfs so he can get it out of his system. lol now we have to work on geting him a new computer so he can get on line. im on my phone right now!
  2. danielle_ftv
    10-18-2009 11:39 PM
    danielle_ftv
    Hey Missy..so glad that you are back. I can't wait to chat with you and Tigger again. I even recently visited his profile with a friend so that she could see his Savannah kitty.
  3. MISSY
    10-17-2009 04:05 PM
    MISSY
    Hey thought i would drop by and say hi. tigger sends his love. he has had a hard time of it this past year and with his laptop crashing he has not been able to get on here but he misses you and all the friends he has made on here.. now that he is back from over seas and will be returning to work monday hopefully he will be back posting soon.
  4. danielle_ftv
    12-24-2008 07:12 PM
    danielle_ftv
    Merry Christmas. I hope you guys all have a great one!
  5. MISSY
    12-23-2008 10:57 PM
    MISSY
    Just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas. we are all heading home for the week.