FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > WhyYou
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between WhyYou and geolarson2
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 84
  1. geolarson2
    11-25-2009 10:34 PM
    geolarson2
    Have a very Happy Thanksgiving WhyYou, my fellow Mayflower alum. I'm thankful you and I have made it one more year.
  2. geolarson2
    09-10-2009 10:58 PM
    geolarson2
    Cheers! I have to say I miss school an awful lot. At least I make up for it, a little, with some good old fashioned reading & researching (Twitter & Goggle Reader & Books help me organize those things better). Having Ugo not visit here for such a long time, nor respond to your email yet does make me worried. I hope its just an extended vacation, tho' the longer it goes without hearing the more anxious I & I suspect you and others will get. Stay safe, stay healthy, eh!
  3. WhyYou
    09-10-2009 09:12 PM
    WhyYou
    Congrats on your test results! This session I am taking 2 classes at the same time and so far I have A's in both of them. It's only the second week so it's not that significant but one of the classes deals with using MS Office 2007 which I have been using for my classes for about a year, so it should be an easy A. The other class is a bit harder but it ties in with the first class so I believe I'll do well in that one too.

BTW...I haven't heard anything from ugo yet. I really hope he's okay.
  4. geolarson2
    09-10-2009 06:40 PM
    geolarson2
    1st: just read about your exam results-wicked awesome A, WhyYou! 2d: I got my latest lab tests back, and while there are still some things that could be improved, for the 1st time in over a decade, as best as I can recall, the "significant abnormalities detected" box was NOT checked. I see my PCP Monday to get the details, &c. (great doctor I have--I've been lucky for the most part). Cheers & have a great day!
  5. geolarson2
    09-01-2009 05:21 PM
    geolarson2
    Hope you hear back and can let know whether somethings gone wrong with Ugo (hopefully not his mother), or if he's taking an extended sabbatical, a la Ryan (or me for that matter). Cheers, WhyYou-take care.
  6. WhyYou
    08-27-2009 02:19 AM
    WhyYou
    I just sent ugo and email asking if he is okay. I'll let you know if I hear anything from him.
  7. geolarson2
    08-23-2009 03:26 AM
    geolarson2
    Just curious, but have you or anyone else any idea where Ugo is, if he's okay, &c.? I noticed its been over a month now since he was last here. Vacation, hopefully?
  8. geolarson2
    08-14-2009 12:38 AM
    geolarson2
    Sounds like you're having fun with Four Rivers. I do like the concept (I used to play Civilization quite a bit). I'm hanging in there, too. A few hiccups here and there, but mostly I think holding my own.
  9. WhyYou
    08-13-2009 09:22 PM
    WhyYou
    I'm doing good. Still playing Farm Town in Facebook...lol. I'm a level 29 farmer and I have 4 rivers running through my farm. I have named my farm Four Rivers Farm. I get a lot of visitors there and everybody loves it. So I guess I'm a hit! LOL!

How are you doing?
  10. geolarson2
    08-12-2009 06:41 PM
    geolarson2
    Hey WhyYou, just passing through, thought I'd say hi to ya. Cheers & have a great day, eh!