FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > grande351
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between grande351 and danielle_ftv
Showing Visitor Messages 91 to 100 of 111
  1. grande351
    12-14-2008 04:15 AM
    grande351
    Cool! I'm glad you got it fixed. I was going to offer to repair it for you, I'm pretty good at fixing stuff like that.
  2. danielle_ftv
    12-14-2008 04:11 AM
    danielle_ftv
    BTW...Meredith is smoking hot!
  3. danielle_ftv
    12-14-2008 03:52 AM
    danielle_ftv
    Actually it has been fixed. Rob's handy man was able to glue it together somehow. I'm waiting for it to dry through the weekend, so hopefully when I pick it up it doesn't fall apart on me.
  4. grande351
    12-13-2008 04:56 AM
    grande351
    Hey Danielle, Sorry to hear about the broken statue. Do you know what the wings are made of? It may still be possible to fix them.
  5. danielle_ftv
    11-28-2008 05:34 PM
    danielle_ftv
    You guys are pretty cool. And I enjoy talking to all of you about random stuff.
  6. grande351
    11-27-2008 12:37 AM
    grande351
    Dang it! Always a day late and a dollar short! Seriously though, I read that in your journal update. I know you have some reservations about it (and why wouldn't you, she's your mom!) as long as she's happy, it'll all work out.
    Speaking as someone who's older than you, I'm glad you hang out with us We can still be pretty cool!
  7. danielle_ftv
    11-25-2008 05:15 PM
    danielle_ftv
    LOL...actually she will be getting married next year sometime. I think I'm pretty mature for my age too...that's why in general I hang out with people older than me.
  8. grande351
    11-11-2008 04:58 AM
    grande351
    Wow, I asked for your opinion and I got it! That's one of the things I like most about you.
    I'm in basic agreement with what you said. I actually voted for Bush the first time around, but needless to say, I'm disappointed with the way his presidency has turned out. I've always been a registered Republican, but I'm becoming much more independent as the years go by. I'm a fiscal conservative; for smaller government and lower deficits (which Bush isn't by a longshot!) and more of a Libertarian when it comes to social and moral issues. I don't think that's any of the government's business. I have no problem with people of faith, but I'm not happy with how the evangelicals have "hijacked" my party. Like you I'm worried about Social Security. I don't feel that it'll be around for me either. This needs to be addressed, but no one in Washington seems to have the will to take it on. Like your mom, my 401k has lost a lot of value, but I would tell her to ride it out. There's plenty of time before we'll need it. I feel bad for the ones who just retired or are planning to in the next 3 to 5 years. The bursting of the housing bubble, like the dot-com bubble in the late 90's, only worse, has drug down the entire economy! The war is a big issue too. I was initially supportive of the decision to go into Iraq, but with the horrible way it's been handled by Washington, it's now a big mess. We need to start pulling troops out. This has to be done very carefully though, so as to not further weaken our position in the Middle East. I wish Obama all the best. After all, we're all in the same boat here. I hope puts a solid team together to address the many problems the country faces.

I hope that everything goes well with your brother-in-law's deployment and that he can come back to his family soon! It's very humbling to witness the sacrifices our service people and their families have to make on our behalf.

I'm surprised to learn that your mom is only 39, one year younger than me! (Hmmm...is she married??.... Just kidding ). I'm sure she's beautiful and a good person. After all, she produced you and the apple never falls far from the tree . Sometimes I have to remind myself that you're only 20 years old, because you're way more mature and wise than most others in your age group.
  9. danielle_ftv
    11-10-2008 03:06 AM
    danielle_ftv
    Well personally I think that Bush screwed up this country. Before Bush we were doing just fine (we weren't at war with anyone, weren't in any financial crisis) but now I'm worrying about things like if there will be any social security left over when I come of age (something I should not be worrying about this early). My mom is worrying about her 401K (and she's only 39). My sister's husband is getting deployed back to Iraq (for 15 months)...the day that my sister is supposed to give birth to their/her first child. I blame all of this on Bush. I'm hoping that now that we have somebody new in office, they can fix the financial crisis, pull the troops out of the middle east, and finally take care of the education system. Gawd if only I were president, but I will be satisfied with this one. The only reason that I didn't want McCain in office was because he is fairly old, and will probably die within his term. The last thing I want is to have Palin in office (what a nightmare that would be.) Personally I wanted Hillary Clinton to become Democratic nominee and then president. The shoot went well today. I ended up shooting both days (even though I wasn't supposed to) but that's because one of the other girls flaked at the last minute.
  10. grande351
    11-09-2008 05:08 AM
    grande351
    Hey Danielle, How's it going?
    I hope the Playboy shoot went well (or is going well). I'm sure you guys will do a great job! Congrats on getting some major media attention. It can only lead to bigger things for you!