PDA

View Full Version : Danielle's Videos

EricRC
06-28-2009, 10:48 AM
I love Danielle's videos but I wish they were longer. Most of the time it takes women more time to warm up especially with other women. I don't know if Danielle is that good (which I'm sure she is) or if the videos are edited for time. Either way I absolutely love the videos.

WhyYou
06-30-2009, 03:49 AM
I believe the videos are "short" to keep download times to a minimum. I know I would not want to take hours to download a long video. Also, the videos are not edited but they may be broken down into shorter parts at times. If you want a longer video you can always get a video editing application on you computer and make longer videos yourself.

grande351
06-30-2009, 11:56 AM
I love Danielle's videos but I wish they were longer. Most of the time it takes women more time to warm up especially with other women. I don't know if Danielle is that good (which I'm sure she is) or if the videos are edited for time. Either way I absolutely love the videos.

I can't answer to whether her videos are edited or not, but I can say that Danielle definitely is that good! Just check her out on the webcam and see for yourself!! ;)

Spelunk
06-30-2009, 09:22 PM
I have to agree with EricRC. The videos are too short. Compare what you get with the original FTV or other sites. The girl/girl scenes like Danielle and Chloe are good, but just when thinks seem to get interesting the vid is over already. I think 15 minutes min of quality video per FTV Video update is not too much to ask. I also think "reducing download times" is a not valid excuse in this day and age. Subscribers should know they need high speed internet to apply, or they can get a download manager. Don't get me wrong, I like the site, I am just trying to provide some constructive criticism.

captnjack
07-01-2009, 12:58 AM
I enjoy Danielle's high resolution videos and find them quite ample in lenght. I think it is unrealistic to expect that each update would be as long as an FTV update. Rob has stated that it takes days to shoot and edit the FTV updates and it just would not be pratical or profitable for Danielle to do that. Beside with the video logs, formun, picture shoots, & webcam there is "tons" of material to download and view.

danielle_ftv
07-01-2009, 06:40 AM
I don't normally edit the videos to make them shorter unless it's a long masturbation scene (like longer than 12 minutes). I generally edit the longer masturbation scene because from what I understand guys get off within 9 minutes so I prefer to get off "with them" :D.

EricRC
07-01-2009, 08:00 AM
I don't normally edit the videos to make them shorter unless it's a long masturbation scene (like longer than 12 minutes). I generally edit the longer masturbation scene because from what I understand guys get off within 9 minutes so I prefer to get off "with them" :D.

Danielle please don't get me wrong I appreciate every nano second of your videos. I know that Rob is busier than a cat covering up sh*t, so I understand why the videos are somewhat short. Rob does a heroes job with all he does. I enjoy the longer videos because I like watching the whole build up before woman goes thru before she get's herself off and I don't feel rushed. The 9 minutes thing don't worry about that some of us can go a whole lot longer than that so you take your time.