PDA

View Full Version : FTV Mansion

dave
06-06-2009, 11:33 AM
Hey Rob have you ever seen MTV Cribs? what would be the chances of you doing a MTV Cribs style shoot of the mansion for the members, and maybe call it FTV Cribs, i dont think this will happen but if you dont ask you dont get!!!!

danielle_ftv
06-10-2009, 06:40 AM
LOL...what a funny idea! I think it's great though. Rob would have to show off his fridge full of organic spritzers.

Dilbert49
06-10-2009, 09:40 PM
LOL...what a funny idea! I think it's great though. Rob would have to show off his fridge full of organic spritzers.

Not to mention the "toy cabinet!"

CK1
06-10-2009, 11:05 PM
as they are filming the sound guy goes "i keep hearing a buzzing sound on the audio.." and then Rob goes "dammit, last model forgot to turn the toy off... i really should invest in rechargeable because the battery costs are killing me!"

mart
06-11-2009, 02:18 PM
as they are filming the sound guy goes "i keep hearing a buzzing sound on the audio.." and then Rob goes "dammit, last model forgot to turn the toy off... i really should invest in rechargeable because the battery costs are killing me!"

Maybe Rob could save a few dollars by getting the girls to bring their own batteries, no batteries! no toy!.:D

J2K
04-27-2010, 06:03 AM
Be sure to include the obligatory Scarface merchandise.