PDA

View Full Version : Updates Suggestions

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

danielle_ftv
09-22-2008, 07:52 PM
Hey guys, a few of you have already messaged me with update suggestions so I am making a thread where you can list any suggestions/ideas for future updates. So what would you like to see me do, wear, etc?

Ryan
09-22-2008, 08:10 PM
Two words, Danielle:

blue jeans

Texasdrake
09-22-2008, 09:29 PM
Love the Wicked Weasels swim suits and thier Bay and Toweling Hot skirts,If you ever do a swim suit set. :D
Also love the way Blue Jean shorts looks cut really short

luv2mtnbike
09-23-2008, 02:30 AM
I liked the bridal shoot too, maybe for halloween you could wear a fun funky costume. The school girl thing has been done to death so maybe some thing new and different. But Danielle, anything you do will be amazing!

LeoRex
09-23-2008, 10:19 AM
I have to say that the professional look is absolutely sexy - nothing better than a gorgeous woman in a business suit - also would give you a chance to sport your glasses - you look awesome wearing them.

geolarson2
09-23-2008, 05:44 PM
Hi ya--

Ryan & LeoRex make good points, as do the others, but personally I like bubble baths, "so," to quote Jeff Goldblum, "uh, there you have it." Rob's bathroom with those magnificent windows is absolutly beautiful, and for a beautiful woman such as yourself, the vistas in the background, bubbles and yourself is an unbeatable combination. :) Kissing & cuddling and "waking up" scenes are also nice, too. I'm fond of the simpler things in life, taking it slow and so on. Cheers ;)

mart
09-23-2008, 07:30 PM
All over oil massage.:)

LeoRex
09-23-2008, 10:50 PM
Hi ya--

Ryan & LeoRex make good points, as do the others, but personally I like bubble baths, "so," to quote Jeff Goldblum, "uh, there you have it." Rob's bathroom with those magnificent windows is absolutly beautiful, and for a beautiful woman such as yourself, the vistas in the background, bubbles and yourself is an unbeatable combination. :) Kissing & cuddling and "waking up" scenes are also nice, too. I'm fond of the simpler things in life, taking it slow and so on. Cheers ;)

I definitely have to go along with geolarsen's suggestion as well - a very close second to a fine looking woman in a business suit - is a lovely lady enjoying a nice warm bubble bath - classy and sexy at the same time. I do have to add to my business suit suggestion as well - what has to be under the business suit - without a doubt a white garter belt and stockings - nuff said;)

geolarson2
09-24-2008, 04:25 PM
Oil massage sounds good, too, and I like LeoRex's suggestion of white stockings as opposed to black (black's been done to death). But I was watching an update the other day and the gentlewoman wore a black satin or silk robe which looked very nice on her, and then I was also thinking about Danielle's love of horse-riding that perhaps something like she'd wear riding would be nice. Personally, I love English tack, not that I ride, but women wearing English-appropriate jodhpurs, boots, jabot and so on look magnificent! And as we're coming up on Halloween (Celtic New Year), maybe a vampiress outfit or something Gothic?:eek:

LeoRex
09-24-2008, 10:54 PM
thinking about Danielle's love of horse-riding that perhaps something like she'd wear riding would be nice. Personally, I love English tack, not that I ride, but women wearing English-appropriate jodhpurs, boots, jabot and so on look magnificent! And as we're coming up on Halloween (Celtic New Year), maybe a vampiress outfit or something Gothic?:eek:

Geolarsen I like how you think - a riding outfit with high boots would be beyond beautiful and very elegant. So, let's see what we have - Jeans, Oil Massage, Bubble Bath, Business Suit (with garters and white stockings), a riding outfit, and a Goth set for Halloween - there you go Danielle - all excellent ideas - here's hoping that we see all of these:)

tigger
09-25-2008, 12:53 AM
A little secretary outfit,with white hose and heels, and glases. Or little black dress with white hose.

raven_azrael
09-25-2008, 02:03 AM
HOw a bout a goth/punk photoshoot?

geolarson2
09-25-2008, 03:49 PM
You know, I never went to my prom, Jr. or Sr., and so I've often wondered what my prom date might have looked like. Perhaps Danielle would consider posing in/out of a prom dress? Then, perhaps the flip side--what about a tuxedo? Is it possible to hide her femininity behind a tux, tailcoat, trousers and top hat? Dunno, but it might be fun finding out!

Ryan
09-25-2008, 04:39 PM
Danielle, any chance you'll wear your Halloween costume for a photo/video update?

geolarson2
09-25-2008, 04:54 PM
I was thinking about your wedding dress photos, and it occurred to me it might be interesting to re-visit that theme with an undressing in front of another gentlewoman who could serve as a foil. Something of an unveiling, perhaps? Or, conversely, posing for one of the other FTVGirls models as she paints or draws you, a la your cover illustration?

geolarson2
09-25-2008, 05:46 PM
I realize a lot of suggestions are costume-intensive, too, which may not be the most practical, so I thought I'd offer some suggestions about location this go-round. First, I'm entranced by the shoulders-up cover photo of Danielle in front of the greenery. That looks like an incredible setting to do some really nice figure studies. Rob's eye for beauty is obvious, but his talent for bringing it out in photo, video and by hand as with his cover drawing of Danielle is incredible. Its always been there, of course, as in the Rose & Joey update among others--I'm not sure how much of it is practice and how much of it is updating his equipment to be honest. Probably a bit of both, where new cameras has allowed him to really make his vision that much clearer. And, of course, having someone as lovely as Danielle to act as muse can't hurt. :o

Like I said before, I love the bathtub with the windows behind it as well as the bedroom with the nice, white sheets. I've also viewed several updates the past couple days, and while the weather might not have been cooperating with Rob's shoot with Jade, the waterfront location certainly looked like it had a lot of possibilities. Likewise, the shoot with Maria at Camelback Mountain was really nicely done. Cheers--

geolarson2
09-25-2008, 10:41 PM
Lots of suggestions, I know. I'm just thinking about how, were I photographing Danielle, would I arrange a shoot. Now, after all those more elaborate (& potentially expensive) ideas, I thought something more casual. Somewhere I saw Danielle was accustomed to wearing her pajamas--why not a shoot of her in her pajamas lounging around? For that matter, I was watching her video update of her gym visit, and it occurred to me how cute she looked in her work-out clothes, so why not something fitness-related? And, of course, skinny dipping in that lovely pool, or lounging under the Arizona sun (while you have it, and now that the temp's gone down--at least it has here north of you) with just a pair of sunglasses and some lotion on ...:cool:

danielle_ftv
09-26-2008, 05:42 AM
These ideas are great guys. I already have white stockings/pantyhose, so I will definitely do a shoot in those. I also have a prom dress that I never got to wear so that would definitely be something I would be interested in. I love the business suit idea...unfortunantely I don't have one so I will have to get that. Rob and I have been talking about doing a gym shoot. And since I hang around all day in my pjs I think it would be pretty easy to do a pj/lounge clothes shoot. Love the ideas...keep them coming.

luv2mtnbike
09-26-2008, 05:53 AM
Prom dress would be a cool shoot Danielle, like the business suit thing idea a lot also!

geolarson2
09-26-2008, 04:51 PM
Keeping with the simpler shoots, you might even consider something as basic as shaving your legs as part of an update. There is something sexy, I think, in just going with the ordinary activities--I think that's part of FTVGirls' appeal, that Rob serves as something of a documentarian of what a girl does just to (ahem :o) please herself. Some sites do over-the-top outlandish things, some dumb things down way, way too much, but here Rob's found a balance between the intimate setting, the lovely gentlewomen who model and the intimacy of the activity. Even the public nudity things are done in a playful, teasing and daring way that I personally find enjoyable to watch because there is so much spontaneity in the act and joy in the faces of the women. So taking something as simple as shaving one's legs in as nice a place as the bath or shower could very well have some artistic and erotic appeal to it, too. Or I could just be a pervert! :p

geolarson2
09-26-2008, 07:05 PM
Don't know why, but for whatever reason women & water seem to go together to me. Anyway, I was thinking about ways to use a bath beyond the bubble bath scenario, and thought, "what about something at night?" You could still have the bubble bath, or a rose-petal bath for that matter, candlelit and Rob could place some smaller accent lights discretely that could reflect off of gold reflectors. I'm not sure with the still photography which would work better--a slower shutter with open aperture, or an open aperture with medium speed? (I think the latter.) With the video camera, I'm at a loss. Actually, now that I think about it, it might even be possible to trick the cameras into thinking its darker and emphasize the "glow" from the candles (and accent lighting) by dimming the ambient lights some and using the accents & reflectors to really light the scene--the gold glow would flood the space with that ambiance, and so long as the candles do have a glow of their own, who would know the difference? Like I said before, I'm just thinking how I might do a shoot myself. Have fun with all your shoots, Rob & Danielle!

Ryan
09-26-2008, 11:25 PM
I got one.

A self shoot featuring a striptease. :D

geolarson2
09-27-2008, 04:03 AM
And yet another possibility ...something in front of that nice fireplace. The gorgeous blue dress Danielle wore at the mall would look fantastic with perhaps a cameo beaded choker, heels, &c., as she made herself more comfortable. I'm a big romantic, I admit it, so whether solo or as part of a pair she'd look fantastic I'm sure laying back in front of a nice, warm fire with the glow from the flames complimenting her skin tone.

Felix
09-28-2008, 10:01 AM
Hi Danielle,

How about a bikini carwash video, where the bikini comes off at the end off course? Or a carwash with a see trough shirt? Some more up skirt videos would be nice as well.

lynx207
09-28-2008, 03:30 PM
A little secretary outfit,with white hose and heels, and glases. Or little black dress with white hose.

I would like to second this idea. I think Danielle would look amazing in such an outfit (especilly with those beautiful legs).

Now, if you wanted to have some fun, you could do something classic like a cheerleader outfit. I know, its kind of cheezy, but the right outfit can still look great! :)

LeoRex
09-28-2008, 03:49 PM
I love the business suit idea...unfortunantely I don't have one so I will have to get that.

I am so psyched that you like this idea Danielle - a combination of this with Ryan's idea of a slow striptease would work and make a great photo shoot and video set - the end result being you just wearing you glasses and nothing else - just so very very sexy and classy - I already can't wait to see it:D

stevenmash
09-28-2008, 10:34 PM
Personally I'm a sucker for makeup less pictures! Although I find your professional pictures quite astonishing, it would be nice to see some without any make-up. I've seen a few in the candid section, but the nicest one is on the main selection page which unfortunately cannot be enlarged. A full-size picture of the one in the lower right corner would be awesome! :o

http://danielleftv.com/w3.jpg

lynx207
09-28-2008, 10:45 PM
One more thing to add -

I know it may not be the most popular, but I have to say I really loved the "natural" look (down below ;) ) from this series:
http://danielleftv.com/photo3/wildman01/161.jpg

I know its not relaly a shoot idea, but I still wanted to put it out there..

WhyYou
09-28-2008, 11:29 PM
If you have a favorite photo from the updates that are currently posted you need to post it in the Favorite Photos thread. Use this thread for suggestions for future updates.

lynx207
09-28-2008, 11:58 PM
If you have a favorite photo from the updates that are currently posted you need to post it in the Favorite Photos thread. Use this thread for suggestions for future updates.

Hey -

Hopefully my picture use was not improper. I posted the picture just as an idea of what I was talking about; i will glady remove it if need be. :)

WhyYou
09-29-2008, 02:51 AM
Hey -

Hopefully my picture use was not improper. I posted the picture just as an idea of what I was talking about; i will glady remove it if need be. :)

No need to remove it, just don't want this to turn into a favorite photos thread.

TadoresD
09-29-2008, 12:10 PM
I really like the idea of you walking around in public (like an expensive shopping mall), wearing a fur coat with nothing underneath. That would give a very hot ftv combination : the most sexy girls, very classy and very hot public nudity.

Keep those sexy updates coming Danielle!

geolarson2
09-29-2008, 09:17 PM
I like was TadoresD said. That is an incredibly naughty thing to do, and with the right coat flashing could be fun. Personally I prefer faux fur with that rich look, your physique. The question is location. The Venetian looked really nice, but as you said, too many people, too many cameras, too great a personal risk. Surely there's something similar closer to home for you--an art gallery (didn't Rob shoot at one a while back? I could almost swear I watched an update sometime in the past week that was done in an art gallery ...). Whatever you choose though I'm sure you'll look spectacular in! Cheers ;)

geolarson2
09-29-2008, 09:22 PM
I just popped over to your new interview thread and something occurred to me--you were, as you put it, a teacher's pet in school. Putting a twist on that, and taking what LeoRex had suggested of suit, white stockings, &c., you could play the naughty teacher or librarian with your glasses. Start off prim and proper, hair up, &c., and finish off with your hair down, the clothes, well, elsewhere, but with your glasses still on. That would be an intersting fantasy that I'm sure a lot of guys (and probably more than a few girls) would find ...fantastic? Hasta la vista, Danielle ;)

LeoRex
09-29-2008, 10:07 PM
I just popped over to your new interview thread and something occurred to me--you were, as you put it, a teacher's pet in school. Putting a twist on that, and taking what LeoRex had suggested of suit, white stockings, &c., you could play the naughty teacher or librarian with your glasses. Start off prim and proper, hair up, &c., and finish off with your hair down, the clothes, well, elsewhere, but with your glasses still on. That would be an intersting fantasy that I'm sure a lot of guys (and probably more than a few girls) would find ...fantastic? Hasta la vista, Danielle ;)

This is why I really love this board - we all put our heads together and build off of each others suggestions to make them even better - I had meant to mention the whole hair up and down thing in my last post - thanks for the assist Geolarsen:) - certainly would add to the set. I think that we are building up to one great series of pics and videos - the businesswoman, secretary, and the naughty teacher - perhaps we can build on to the naughty teacher set by adding another one of the FTV girls as a naughty student into the mix:cool: Goodness gracious - I am off to get another cold shower just thinking about Danielle one day doing these sets;)

LeoRex
09-29-2008, 10:10 PM
I really like the idea of you walking around in public (like an expensive shopping mall), wearing a fur coat with nothing underneath. That would give a very hot ftv combination : the most sexy girls, very classy and very hot public nudity.

Keep those sexy updates coming Danielle!

Absolutely awesome idea - agree with Geolarsen should be a faux fur - the key to the success of the shoot would be finding just the right location for just enough flashing to live up to the FTV style.

geolarson2
09-29-2008, 11:03 PM
And I'm with LeoRex. So far everyone here has been very supportive of each other, of Rob and, of course, of Danielle. All I can say is that it makes me happy. :) And as this is a string for updates suggestions, I'd be remiss if I didn't have a suggestion here, too. That original blue dress you wore, Danielle, was si9mply the most beautiful dress I've seen any FTVGirl wear. Personally, I'd love to see you in it again, perhaps in a setting with more flora and with good, natural sunlight--you have yet to take a bod photograph, but all the best I've seen of you so far have had lots of greenery and lots of sunlight that sets off your skin tone, your hair and your eyes. Just a few thoughts ... Cheers!

ask
09-30-2008, 01:17 PM
Wicked Weasel Bikini shoot please.........

grande351
10-02-2008, 01:24 PM
Lacey lingerie, with stockings and everything would be great, red or blue or any brighter color. A tight minidress and high-heel boots would be good too. Heck, ANYTHING with boots would be awesome!

grande351
10-02-2008, 01:27 PM
Ooops, I forgot something. GLASSES! Please do more photos or even an entire scene with your glasses on. You look soooo cute with those.

tigger
10-02-2008, 01:50 PM
YES GLASSES ARE SEXY. AND WHITE HOSE. DID I MENTION WHITE HOSE I LOVE WHITE HOSE!!!!!!! I JUST HATE SHAVING MY LEGS. J/K.:eek:

Ryan
10-02-2008, 02:38 PM
lol, Tigger

I like Danielle's glasses, too. I wear contacts, so it's always nice to see a sexy pair of glasses; I wish I could find some for myself!

geolarson2
10-02-2008, 05:45 PM
YES GLASSES ARE SEXY. AND WHITE HOSE. DID I MENTION WHITE HOSE I LOVE WHITE HOSE!!!!!!! I JUST HATE SHAVING MY LEGS. J/K.:eek:

On the motion for Danielle to wear her glasses & white hose do we have a consensus? Ayes? Nays? The ayes have it by a unanimous vote of sighs ....ahhh!

Now, with regard to shaving legs, Tigger, what you need is a good cream shave. I recommend Avalon Organics peppermint moisturizing cream shave with beta glucan to help heal those nicks (jk, Tigger; I haven;t shaved my legs since I swam in competition when I was 14). Seriously though I use it to shape my beard and it works wonders! Can we get an ooh-la-la here? No? Fine then :p

Stylus80
10-02-2008, 05:56 PM
Anything that is semi-transparent such as a white blouse, especially out in public. You'd get a lot of great double-takes from passers-by, "can I see through that?"

tigger
10-02-2008, 06:06 PM
On the motion for Danielle to wear her glasses & white hose do we have a consensus? Ayes? Nays? The ayes have it by a unanimous vote of sighs ....ahhh!

Now, with regard to shaving legs, Tigger, what you need is a good cream shave. I recommend Avalon Organics peppermint moisturizing cream shave with beta glucan to help heal those nicks (jk, Tigger; I haven;t shaved my legs since I swam in competition when I was 14). Seriously though I use it to shape my beard and it works wonders! Can we get an ooh-la-la here? No? Fine then :p
THE LAST TIME I HAD SMOOTH LEGGS WAS WHEN I HAD KEMO BACK IN 96. AND IT ICHED LIKE HELL WHEN IT GREW BACK. NOW IT WOULD TAKE A BRUSH HOGG TO GET THRU THEM.LOL HOSE LOOK A LOT BETTER ON DANIELLE THAN THEY WOULD ME.:p

Dimsum
10-02-2008, 10:06 PM
HEELS!!!!!!! I am not too fussed about the lingerie or dresses since everything so far has been nice but I would really like to see some sexy heels on the end of Danielles legs - smart and elegant - not pornstar 7 inch nonsense! I know you wear some nice pairs already - but in addition I would love to see some closed toe stilettos type ones! Alexa Loren got a few great pairs for her shoot at Aldo's - so I hope you shop there Danielle and can pick some nice 4 inch heels!

Remember the golden rule Danielle .. "If it's less than 4 inches .. its just not worth it!" HAHAHA ;)

The Deuce
10-02-2008, 11:14 PM
Daniel,

I would love to see you in a GG erotic massage. I'm not talking rub my back type then BAM! down to business. A true erotic massage, sensual, slow, orgasmic, oily girl girl hotness.

limboslam
10-03-2008, 06:27 AM
Keeping it simple is the most erotic. Start out in a white t-shirt, no bra and go from there.

AlsoDan
10-03-2008, 01:55 PM
Somewhere I saw Danielle was accustomed to wearing her pajamas--why not a shoot of her in her pajamas lounging around?

Great idea, i really liked the 'Amongst the Sheets' shoot she did. It would be nice to see Danielle do a similar shoot with that early morning sun light, but in a pair of cute PJ's. It could be done in a voyeur style where she doesn't interact with the camera, acting as if she was alone in the room. It would be like she's just awoken on a lazy Sunday morning, feeling a little fruity ;) and deciding to have a little 'play' - it could be finished off with a nice shower, showing off those incredible curves covered in moisture.

grande351
10-06-2008, 04:39 AM
Lacey lingerie, with stockings and everything would be great, red or blue or any brighter color. A tight minidress and high-heel boots would be good too. Heck, ANYTHING with boots would be awesome!

THIS is what I'm talking about!!!

http://www.danielleftv.com/photo3/oldwork/130.jpg

Got any more of these? (Pretty please???)

sac455
10-07-2008, 05:29 AM
Obviously I love the glamour photos, and want all I can get. But I'm also interested in more FTV-style content. The bottle scene was awesome. I love the "I'm doing something silly" smile.

BledAngelShadow
10-07-2008, 08:26 AM
hey Danielle!! ya know, i thought for a while about a great shoot you could do. one i want to see is a goth style shoot, most specifically where you would wear big black leather knee high boots, black clothing, dark-toned makeup, and beyond that, be as beautiful as only you can be!!

daniellebeauty
10-07-2008, 03:31 PM
With Danielle boobs size n height Oil bath would best suit.n Hope Soap bath also. With her eyes blues all comes well it will be Fantastic.

geolarson2
10-07-2008, 08:30 PM
Its been a while since I had a suggestion, and had to double-check to make sure no one else had mentioned this, but a week or so ago I was cooking and it occurred to me how cute, sexy, erotic a shoot could be with Ms D in an apron & chef's hat. Brownies? Pancakes? (Probably better not to cook something that splatters.) Then follow through with a stripped down to nothing stretched out on the couch enjoying whatever you made would be even more, um, delicious! Not that I want to sabotage your diet or workouts, mind you, but still its food for thought at least, no? ;)

BledAngelShadow
10-07-2008, 10:34 PM
lol, awesome pun there at the end geolarson2 XD

I had another thought. I rather enjoy sports based fantasies. What if you were to put on a full football uniform, gear, ect. Then take it all off after a hard days practice? =D Since you are in Phoenix, perhaps you can get a donation from the Cardinals? ;) I dunno why but I always enjoyed when a beautiful girl does a shoot like this. It also gives you an excuse to have cute lil pigtails =D

YetAnotherDave
10-07-2008, 11:28 PM
Possibly a bit more involved, would be a "Danielle Day". Sort of mini documentary just to show what's a normal-ish day for you. OK it doesn't have to be that normal but themed as a thru the day shoot - and not necessarily any nudity, but any nakedness always welcome.;)

Needn't be all on same day, would probably be best put together from several days just but to give a feel of a day in Phoenix. eg wakeup, get up, no time for breakfast, stuck in traffic, ("this going to take an hour so catch you again when I arrive"), laze in the afternoon, out on the town, time to crash - whatever.

Anyhows just a suggestion.

Y A D

sac455
10-08-2008, 12:59 AM
Watching your blog videos, I'm struck by a) how many pretty bras you have, and b) how well you wear them. More lingerie please!! And then on from there...

danielle_ftv
10-08-2008, 02:26 AM
That is an awesome idea.
Possibly a bit more involved, would be a "Danielle Day". Sort of mini documentary just to show what's a normal-ish day for you. OK it doesn't have to be that normal but themed as a thru the day shoot - and not necessarily any nudity, but any nakedness always welcome.;)

Needn't be all on same day, would probably be best put together from several days just but to give a feel of a day in Phoenix. eg wakeup, get up, no time for breakfast, stuck in traffic, ("this going to take an hour so catch you again when I arrive"), laze in the afternoon, out on the town, time to crash - whatever.

Anyhows just a suggestion.

Y A D

Max
10-08-2008, 07:08 PM
You should wear a mini skirt more often

dave742
10-08-2008, 09:28 PM
dani you should do a video with alison angel (www.alisonangel.com) you two would be sooo hawt in a vid ;)

Max
10-08-2008, 11:50 PM

Pantyhose can be quite erotic, yes that would be SWEET!!!!

lora
10-12-2008, 12:29 PM
hair style request sleek ur hair with lots of shinny gel and pull them back into a bun or a ponytail that would be very nice hairstyle,like fashion supermodels

simple photoshoot with everyday clothes bra panties

tushey and armpits should be shaved clean

i am waiting now,just give me a video reply with this hairstyle and i would be very happy

love ya and take care

Joss
10-12-2008, 04:13 PM
I like to see you in a paradisiac beach

lora
10-13-2008, 05:39 AM
you havent done shower scenes that most of the other ftv girls have done like svetlana,get in the shower

Geezer
10-13-2008, 05:56 PM
I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but I would love to watch Danielle and her "girl of choice" shaving each other's legs and cooters! Also, if Danielle perfers waxing to shaving, it would be fun to "follow along with her" as she visits her favorite waxing professional.:cool:

a_danielle_fan999
10-14-2008, 01:32 AM
Danielle,

Seriously I prefer to see you in your birthday suit ("au naturel") in those video logs. With your unique look and gorgeous body you're truely a rare gem.

eastbill
10-14-2008, 01:35 AM
i agree with a_danielle_fan999 for sure.

i would also like to see you on a beach, especially one i am visiting.

lora
10-16-2008, 08:07 AM
I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but I would love to watch Danielle and her "girl of choice" shaving each other's legs and cooters! Also, if Danielle perfers waxing to shaving, it would be fun to "follow along with her" as she visits her favorite waxing professional.:cool:
i am with you on this one

Max
10-19-2008, 12:59 AM
Hey, you should do a school girl outfit, with white hose or blue hose and heels.

Max
10-19-2008, 05:24 AM
Personally I'm a sucker for makeup less pictures! Although I find your professional pictures quite astonishing, it would be nice to see some without any make-up. I've seen a few in the candid section, but the nicest one is on the main selection page which unfortunately cannot be enlarged. A full-size picture of the one in the lower right corner would be awesome! :o

http://danielleftv.com/w3.jpg

Sounds cool with me too. I don't really like makeup either. I think she look fine without it.

Staunton
10-19-2008, 11:25 PM
How about a naughty nurse or saucy soldier??

tigger
10-21-2008, 02:10 AM
Hey, you should do a school girl outfit, with white hose or blue hose and heels.
i like it with white hose.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Ryan
10-22-2008, 05:10 AM
Hmmm...

What about, like, a 'night vision' shoot?

bignaturals
10-22-2008, 07:39 PM
Danielle:

It would be great to have some foot fetish videos and photos of you. I think you have very pretty feet and since you're into girls I would love to see you and some of the other models suck on each other's toes. that would be really hot! :)

I'd also LOVE to watch you ride the FTV Monster toy.

And finally, one of my favorite things is to watch the other models suck on your big beautiful boobs as some of them have already done on the main FTV site. I love the shape of your breasts and how your areolas are so big! :)

keep smiling, Danielle! it makes it so much more enjoyable to watch you because you really seem to be having fun and your personality is so adorable and silly :)

I'm SO happy that you finally have a website all to yourself!

- Justin

Tinguy
10-27-2008, 09:07 PM
Danielle:

Dancing please and stripping -- or otherwise showing us those fabulous curves -- in dresses and heels like the attached. I promise you that you will be driving me wild......... and I know that I won't be the only one!

Max
10-28-2008, 04:37 AM
If you are refuring to me, I do but i'm married. And tigger has a hose fetish and we all know it.:p

No, I was referring to Danielle, and I also have a hose fetish, as well as a fetish for heels and school girls.

luvcleavage
10-30-2008, 08:31 AM
Alright, just joined this site because Danielle IS DAMN FINE!! But I will start a weekly "ideas" for Danielle and the folks @ FTV to shoot. Since we know Danielle is blessed with some truely nice natural (.)(.), I would like to see some nice tight tops (look at my username:D) and do some nice club dancing and jiggle those (.)(.):p

Max
10-30-2008, 10:31 PM
how about a naughty nurse or saucy soldier??

I love school girls in hose and heels!!! (I would use all caps, but my damn computer won't post it in all caps.)

Joss
11-13-2008, 07:58 PM
Hi precious, what kind of sports u like? :cool:

carlosg805
11-13-2008, 10:31 PM
swim suit/ pool side photo shoot

WhyYou
11-14-2008, 12:31 AM
Hi precious, what kind of sports u like? :cool:

Put questions for Danielle in the Question Thread for Danielle. This thread is for suggestions for future updates.

birdie
11-17-2008, 02:53 PM
i would like to see more pictures of you being unshaved and all natural.

p_bateman
11-17-2008, 03:58 PM
Could you add a longer vid of you and Emily?

Anoree
11-17-2008, 05:23 PM
i would like to see more pictures of you being unshaved and all natural.

The upcoming FTVGirls Set with Lina (http://www.ftvgirls.com/mod2008/lina.html) will have something of that. (See sample video (http://content.ftvgirls.com/linahd3.wmv))
It's scheduled for the 25th. I'm impatiently waiting for it myself.

But you're right. It would be nice to have some more unshaven, all natural photos and/or videos here, too.

birdie
11-19-2008, 04:45 PM
i would like to see more pics of u being unshaved in a silk robe.

marlo
11-22-2008, 01:18 PM
I enjoy puplic videos !!!

Wok
12-06-2008, 04:23 AM
surprising the pizza man/delivery man with a little "accidental" nudity ... of course you'd have to do your homework so you didn't accidentally flash some poor mormon boy who wounldn't enjoy it

also I think one of the coolest things you could do is a washable marker lets-draw-on-Danielle party! for an added treat you could write forum members names on different body parts ... if they've been good that is

I know this goes without saying but a good formula is this:

you, smiling and having fun, a little bit of sexy, a little bit of girly bits (thats nudity I mean) and a whole lot of just you being the cute adorable you.

grande351
12-21-2008, 11:10 PM
Seeing you with body paint gave me a great idea for an update. How about getting a painter to paint your entire body on video. I've never had the privledge of seeing that done, and there's probably many others who haven't either. Starting from bare skin to finished artwork, maybe at the end showing you in the shower washing it all off. :D
I think that would be cool!

CK1
12-27-2008, 01:52 AM
How does everyone feel about the Themed shoots? I personally like them and Danielle seems to like them too. I liked the nymph, sporty and christmas posts. how about the following ideas.

Rock Girl (maybe guitar or drums)
Country Girl (i think she would look hot in a cowboy hat)
Goth Girl (just because its something that could be fun for her and sexy)
Smart School Girl (maybe with glasses)
Princess (the wedding dress was kind of like that but maybe find a different settings)
Fairy
witch (maybe for next halloween)
Mermaid (take advanted of the pool)

you get the idea. so no matter what your likes are, you get a different version of a fantasy Danielle.

Marius
12-27-2008, 02:34 AM
How about President Danielle?

Bringing in her new update to the health plan by having everyone masturbate at least once a day?

Maybe her Presidental Staff have to show the way?

danielle_ftv
12-28-2008, 12:09 AM
How about President Danielle?

Bringing in her new update to the health plan by having everyone masturbate at least once a day?

Maybe her Presidental Staff have to show the way?

LOLOLOL....awesome idea. Wish I could actually do that though.

Ajani
12-28-2008, 11:20 AM
I would love it if you did a did a shower vid soon, preferably with another girl. There is something incredibly erotic about watching a girl soaping herself (or her friend) up and rubbing her wet body all over.

Also, a preview page would be nice.

tigger
12-28-2008, 12:38 PM
i would love it if you did a did a shower vid soon, preferably with another girl. There is something incredibly erotic about watching a girl soaping herself (or her friend) up and rubbing her wet body all over.

Also, a preview page would be nice. ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my, think i just got excited:)

Sgtgoody
12-28-2008, 03:25 PM
How about a Medieval or Renaissance themed shoot. I don't mean running around with a sword, although women and blades are extremely erotic, just ask Freud. I love the dresses with the low cut neckline, corsets, and wide hips. I think you would look spectacular in a 14th or 15th century dress. Or a French Revolution, Marie Antionette look.

astarr
01-07-2009, 01:57 AM
Hi Danielle,
I think your last FTV shoot in Lingerie was the best one yet. It shows your true beauty. Its so sexy because it always hints sex without always showing nudity. Great work. Would love to see more of that. The mirror images are phenomenal. Great photography.
Alex:)

BJONES7
01-07-2009, 02:10 AM
Danielle,

I am a fan of your breasts! And I would love to see you in your lacy lingerie top - the purple one, or a camisolle following the Wii instructions for Yoga. I love to see your breasts about to come out of the top or part of the aerole showing. In the tennis movie, when you were wearing the bra and jumping around it was fun seeing your nipples and aeroles slipping in and out of the bra. More of this please!:p:cool:

BJONES

danielle_ftv
01-09-2009, 05:00 AM
How about a Medieval or Renaissance themed shoot. I don't mean running around with a sword, although women and blades are extremely erotic, just ask Freud. I love the dresses with the low cut neckline, corsets, and wide hips. I think you would look spectacular in a 14th or 15th century dress. Or a French Revolution, Marie Antionette look.

Haha...funny thing is I've told Rob that we should do a shoot at the Renn Faire when it comes here in February.

Eduardos Warrior
01-09-2009, 05:25 AM
Hi Danielle !!!

I think a session where you are seen as a cheerleader or girl sports (baseball or football), it would be fantastic.

Kisses and hugs

grande351
01-09-2009, 10:15 AM
Haha...funny thing is I've told Rob that we should do a shoot at the Renn Faire when it comes here in February.

OMG! Please!!!!!

Rob, if you're reading this, listen to Danielle and do it!!! :)

CK1
01-09-2009, 10:41 AM
I vote for a Renn Faire Shoot too!

CK1
01-11-2009, 02:40 AM
As i was checking out FTV i noticed something that i like about FTV that its not on Danielle's site. and that is an update notice. To me it doesn't matter if there is an actual preview (although that would be nice) but it would be nice to know when there will be new material. I did notice the picture on the home page changes but that doesn't reflect picture updates or even guest photographer updates.

Geezer
01-11-2009, 03:30 AM
As i was checking out FTV i noticed something that i like about FTV that its not on Danielle's site. and that is an update notice. To me it doesn't matter if there is an actual preview (although that would be nice) but it would be nice to know when there will be new material. I did notice the picture on the home page changes but that doesn't reflect picture updates or even guest photographer updates.

I agree with CK1! It isn't easy to know when an update is available on D's site. I find myself clicking on the three options below "My pictures" and "My videos" to see if there is anything new.

When this forum first began, there was a thread with a link to each new update and a posted date. But, that thread was closed and I can't find anything like it now.:(

CK1
01-11-2009, 03:37 AM
exactly. i mean if there was a schedule (new pictures on tuesdays, new videos on fridays) then we could just check on those days. but i found the pictures by accident. I mean, the site is still new and i am sure its still being worked on but that would be a nice feature.

grande351
01-11-2009, 04:52 AM
I agree with CK1! It isn't easy to know when an update is available on D's site. I find myself clicking on the three options below "My pictures" and "My videos" to see if there is anything new.

When this forum first began, there was a thread with a link to each new update and a posted date. But, that thread was closed and I can't find anything like it now.:(

Do you mean this thread, Geezer: http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19

They still update it even though it's closed. They're just going in and editing the thread, not creating a new post. That's why is doesn't appear to have been updated. CK1 do you mean a "Sneak Peek" section with the future updates and the release date, like FTV has? That would be a good idea.

Geezer
01-11-2009, 05:58 AM
Do you mean this thread, Geezer: http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19

They still update it even though it's closed. They're just going in and editing the thread, not creating a new post. That's why is doesn't appear to have been updated. CK1 do you mean a "Sneak Peek" section with the future updates and the release date, like FTV has? That would be a good idea.

Yep, that is IT! It appears to be broken up into three sections with the latest updates at the end. I guess I just didn't scroll down far enough. Thanks!:D

CK1
01-11-2009, 11:53 AM
since that thread is closed, it doesn't show that new information has been added. so now i know. but yes, a preview like FTV would be nice. but i realize with all the sites that have to be maintained its tough to do. so just having a schedule would be cool. that way you can just post the schedule and not even worry about changing pictures, text, etc.

Anoree
01-11-2009, 12:20 PM
Yep, that is IT! It appears to be broken up into three sections with the latest updates at the end. I guess I just didn't scroll down far enough. Thanks!:D

The updates are listed in REVERSE order. The last update installed is on the top of the list.

I don't know if future updates can be scheduled before hand, now that Danielle attends college and has other photoshoots, too.
But a line or field just saying something like "Last Update: [Title] [Section] [Date]" would be great.
A second line "Next Update scheduled for: [Date]" would be perfect.

Sgtgoody
01-11-2009, 12:40 PM

Sweet. You'll have all the knights lining up to show you their swords.:D

CK1
01-11-2009, 01:28 PM
The updates are listed in REVERSE order. The last update installed is on the top of the list.

I don't know if future updates can be scheduled before hand, now that Danielle attends college and has other photoshoots, too.
But a line or field just saying something like "Last Update: [Title] [Section] [Date]" would be great.

Yeah, just a notice on the front page would be good. but some of these shoots are done so far in advance that they might be able to let us know ahead of time. i don't need details like on the FTV site with covers and a full discription but just knowing when there will be an update. doens't have to be a strict schedule.

grande351
01-11-2009, 04:54 PM

Glad I could help! :)

YetAnotherDave
01-13-2009, 06:15 PM
Any chance that the photo for Video 044 could be put up. There's just a place holder on both the Welcome page and on the Video page itself.

Great video btw :cool:

Following on from what CK1 said, I used to like updates webpage on AlisonAngel and had it bookmarked even when I wasn't a member. Having said that having the updates in the forum page it still great. :)

danielle_ftv
01-14-2009, 01:28 AM

Hmm...well I think it's a good idea...but you would have to ask Rob about it. I'm sure he will say that we can put it on the forum, but making another section at this time would be kind of difficult.

danielle_ftv
01-14-2009, 01:30 AM
Any chance that the photo for Video 044 could be put up. There's just a place holder on both the Welcome page and on the Video page itself.

Great video btw :cool:

Following on from what CK1 said, I used to like updates webpage on AlisonAngel and had it bookmarked even when I wasn't a member. Having said that having the updates in the forum page it still great. :)

I'm sure we will be putting it up soon. But we have about 8 different photo and video sets to put up...we just want to mix it up a bit :D

Seth
01-14-2009, 09:17 PM
If you're doing the shoot in your place, I suggest you do it in one of these. Unique, stylish, it's the latest line in Mosquito Bug Suits. Hot! ;)

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31ckUC6qkYL._SS500_.jpg
:D

Carabell
01-14-2009, 10:50 PM
I think u should wear a swimsuit, and later take off and masturbate in a constant rithm with ur hand. I thin masturbation with hands and fingers is better and more exiciting that the ones with with ugly plastic toys.

Carabell
01-14-2009, 10:52 PM
And off course please!!!! Make a feet fetish video and photoshoot!!!! Please, plase I'm begging u!!!!!!!! it'll ROCK! ;)

Carabell

MrSnook
01-18-2009, 07:44 PM
Spring Training is coming up. Do something at one of the teams field. Preferably a Chicago team.

danielle_ftv
01-18-2009, 08:16 PM
Spring Training is coming up. Do something at one of the teams field. Preferably a Chicago team.

Hmmmm...that's a cool idea. But will they let me film there?

MrSnook
01-19-2009, 01:20 AM
Hmmmm...that's a cool idea. But will they let me film there?
Don't get caught :)

Seth
01-19-2009, 07:08 PM
Cardinals in the Superbowl, being an Arizona girl you should do something for the Superbowl

danielle_ftv
01-19-2009, 07:50 PM
Cardinals in the Superbowl, being an Arizona girl you should do something for the Superbowl

When is the Superbowl again?

Seth
01-19-2009, 07:58 PM
Its' the 1st February

Kent
02-01-2009, 02:21 AM

You would look great in a football jersey (even better in a hockey jersey for the Canadian fans like me) :D

moviegoer235
02-03-2009, 06:00 PM
Its not a suggestion for what you should do in the next video..its more of a request about the site...i don't like how the only option to watch videos is to download it in high definition. My computer can't take it, can you post videos that you have an option in downloading in lower quality thanks.

Sallysdad
02-10-2009, 12:59 AM
I think a more hairy look is incredible with you. Not all women can get away with this - only the most beautiful women can have body hair and look sexy at the same time. A friend says he once saw Charlize Theron once in a tropical beach and she raised her arms and small wisps of blonde hair were seen on her pits - my friend said it was outa sight! I know this is gross to many but hairy armpit on you would look so different, so shockingly outrageous that I bet you would come out looking 100 times more erotic and goddess like - and besides, you don't have to have that permanently, you can do a shoot where another girl lovingly shaves your pits. Or even more sexy, you can show us loyal fans you shaving them yourself! I don't think anyone would mind that.

Another would be the popular wedding dress / bridal lingerie theme, except it would be a 2 girl video and both ladies will be in beautiful white bridal gowns in a luxury suite. The gowns would come off and the lingerie - white, corseted or bustier with suspenders, and with gartered stockings and heels would stay on as the ladies would move to the marriage bed to consummate their union anyway they thought fit. Again, I don't think anyone would mind this, but the most important thing for the max visual effect is that the ladies leave on all their lingerie as they frolic. The sad trend - and mistaken one at that, is that many people think that a woman taking off a dress and then taking off all the lingerie on by one, especially sliding off the stockings is somehow sexy and erotic. Not so. Our Danielle always looks good with her underwear in bed - we have proof of her other shoots and videos to back this up!

You rock Danielle!

Geezer
02-10-2009, 01:24 AM
I think a more hairy look is incredible with you. Not all women can get away with this - only the most beautiful women can have body hair and look sexy at the same time. A friend says he once saw Charlize Theron once in a tropical beach and she raised her arms and small wisps of blonde hair were seen on her pits - my friend said it was outa sight! I know this is gross to many but hairy armpit on you would look so different, so shockingly outrageous that I bet you would come out looking 100 times more erotic and goddess like - and besides, you don't have to have that permanently, you can do a shoot where another girl lovingly shaves your pits. Or even more sexy, you can show us loyal fans you shaving them yourself! I don't think anyone would mind that.

Hey! Hey! You get a 2nd vote, here, for armpits! A few years ago, I emailed Rob on FTV and said I have a "pit thing" and would appreciate seeing a few - even with a little "2-3 day old stubble" if possible. Now, in nearly every FTV update, the models hold their arms up high or hang from a pole to show their pits. Yeah, Rob listens to his membership and fans!:D

danielle_ftv
02-10-2009, 04:16 AM
Its not a suggestion for what you should do in the next video..its more of a request about the site...i don't like how the only option to watch videos is to download it in high definition. My computer can't take it, can you post videos that you have an option in downloading in lower quality thanks.

Ask Rob about this.

danielle_ftv
02-10-2009, 04:19 AM

Another would be the popular wedding dress / bridal lingerie theme, except it would be a 2 girl video and both ladies will be in beautiful white bridal gowns in a luxury suite. The gowns would come off and the lingerie - white, corseted or bustier with suspenders, and with gartered stockings and heels would stay on as the ladies would move to the marriage bed to consummate their union anyway they thought fit. Again, I don't think anyone would mind this, but the most important thing for the max visual effect is that the ladies leave on all their lingerie as they frolic. The sad trend - and mistaken one at that, is that many people think that a woman taking off a dress and then taking off all the lingerie on by one, especially sliding off the stockings is somehow sexy and erotic. Not so. Our Danielle always looks good with her underwear in bed - we have proof of her other shoots and videos to back this up!

You rock Danielle!

Hmmm...I've never had this request before. But yes, I think I can manage a few pictures with my armpits slightly hairy. Now the bridal gown shoot with two other girls sounds expensive...though I like the idea. Now I just have to find two girls that are bi and have bridal gowns and bridal lingerie, and rent a really nice hotel suite.

Sallysdad
02-12-2009, 02:49 AM
though I like the idea. Now I just have to find two girls that are bi and have bridal gowns and bridal lingerie, and rent a really nice hotel suite.

Well, that's part of the real fun part!

ILD
02-12-2009, 11:46 PM
Princess tiara

Pin-Up Artist
02-13-2009, 02:48 PM
You said elsewhere you've done a pin-up thing recently--that was going to be one of my suggestions. Something very Varga, Elvgren (skirts blown up by the wind, or pulled up by a dog's leash, etc.), Moran--very 40's/50's.

The other two ideas I had were inspired by Arizona (one of the most beautiful states):

First, how about posing out in the deserts or at the Grand Canyon. Maybe they won't let you pose there specifically, but you posing in some amazing natural setting--towering cliffs, giant buttes, etc.--would be very artistic.

Second, have you heard of the Heart Attack Grill? It's just south of Phoenix, & the waitresses dress in sexy nurse outfits. Don't know how it's be arranged, but you could pose there, as a sexy nurse/waitress, & then pose on the counter or in the booths doing a strip-tease.

danielle_ftv
02-28-2009, 07:31 PM
You said elsewhere you've done a pin-up thing recently--that was going to be one of my suggestions. Something very Varga, Elvgren (skirts blown up by the wind, or pulled up by a dog's leash, etc.), Moran--very 40's/50's.

The other two ideas I had were inspired by Arizona (one of the most beautiful states):

First, how about posing out in the deserts or at the Grand Canyon. Maybe they won't let you pose there specifically, but you posing in some amazing natural setting--towering cliffs, giant buttes, etc.--would be very artistic.

Second, have you heard of the Heart Attack Grill? It's just south of Phoenix, & the waitresses dress in sexy nurse outfits. Don't know how it's be arranged, but you could pose there, as a sexy nurse/waitress, & then pose on the counter or in the booths doing a strip-tease.

That would be awesome...but I'm almost positive that they wouldn't let me shoot in their restaurant. I actually do plan on doing some photoshoots outside, in a more desert setting. I already have some contributed sets waiting to go up that are taken in the desert. I also want to do a "dune shoot" like the one Alison did awhile back.

Ava Addams
03-31-2009, 01:41 AM
Hi Danielle :D

First off, your site looks great and I hope you are dong well, tell Rob I said hi too. I'm writing you because I shot with a very sexy 21 year old girl from Sacremento Chloe J who I think you should meet. She has gorgeous natural c cup boobs, pretty blue eyes and dark hair. If you want I can give you her email.

xoxo,
Ava AKA Luna

Cowman
04-12-2009, 04:41 PM
Hi Danielle... lately I've been getting back into shape and I have you to thank for it! I watch your movies while working out. You are very inspiring and motivating! Your activity videos are great... playing basketball and tennis, etc.

Any chance of you doing a workout video? Jogging on a treadmill and jumping rope? Maybe some modified push-ups and lifting weights? I'm sure you do all this anyway to stay in such great shape. Maybe for your next professional video update you could record it and share with all the members?

Cowman
04-12-2009, 05:00 PM
Something like this perhaps

danielle_ftv
04-20-2009, 10:56 PM
Rob and I were thinking about doing a workout video... maybe at the gym I go to. I think the limo idea would be fun, but doing that would really depend on the lighting situation.

Dlover
04-23-2009, 04:19 PM
Hi

of course i am big fan of u.... i am from India.

i would like to see you in indian dress. i do belive that women look very sexy and seductive in indian dresses. mean while , i also joined in the group of you in facebook. if you need any suggestion about posing and wearing style, please page me. Moderator Note: Do not post personal email addresses on this message board. Use a private message.. i will be at your service.

i will be happy if you response.

thanks a lot
stay well...:D

Hey guys, a few of you have already messaged me with update suggestions so I am making a thread where you can list any suggestions/ideas for future updates. So what would you like to see me do, wear, etc?

ti41
05-03-2009, 04:48 AM
Danielle. everything is sexy. Maybe some shiny cloths, i.e silver, gold silk stuff might be good. Some gloves, that's always good (at least to me). Maybe some smoking scenes? Thanks

danielle_ftv
05-12-2009, 07:43 AM
Danielle. everything is sexy. Maybe some shiny cloths, i.e silver, gold silk stuff might be good. Some gloves, that's always good (at least to me). Maybe some smoking scenes? Thanks

Smoking scenes probably not going to happen unless I have a large majority of people that want to see it. Cool thing is one of my upcoming contributed shoots "features" me in a gold shiny dress.

Geezer
05-12-2009, 07:54 AM
Smoking scenes probably not going to happen unless I have a large majority of people that want to see it. Cool thing is one of my upcoming contributed shoots "features" me in a gold shiny dress.

If I see you with any kind of cigarette or cigar in your mouth I will quit the forum and your site immediately.

danielle_ftv
05-12-2009, 08:00 AM
If I see you with any kind of cigarette or cigar in your mouth I will quit the forum and your site immediately.

LOL...then I guess it's a no go.

eastbill
05-12-2009, 11:44 PM
no to smoking... i think it takes so much away from someone.

tigger
05-12-2009, 11:58 PM
I say no also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anoree
05-13-2009, 01:29 AM
I'm not that fancy of smoking shoots either, but Geezer's reaction is a bit off scale, I think.
Geezer, do you really want to miss Danielle's photos and videos just because of one photo with a cigarette?

I think Danielle is so popular with us because she is genuine and true. Staging up a shoot with smoking doesn't go well with that. (I think she said she doesn't smoke.)
You could see a cigarette or cigar as a prop for a shooting, though.

Trying everything out just to see if somebody more joins isn't Danielle's style either, I think, and I'm glad for that. Our gorgeous hostess isn't just any other single-site-girl. She has personality and style, and that shows in every shoot she does.

In the end, doing a shoot with or without smoking is Danielle's decission, and I think it's good that way.

Anoree
05-13-2009, 01:42 AM
All good point's but again Danielle is doing this for money as well as other thing's if she can still keep to the way she is and also bring in new member's witch I am sure she can, then why the hell not go girl :D

Danielle isn't doing this site just for money, even though she welcomes it, I'm sure. ;)
If the potential loss is greater than the expected gain, why should she bother with it?

I guess we should move this discussion to somewhere else. This thread was ment for giving Danielle ideas for updates, not for discussig over and over again.

Anoree
05-13-2009, 02:09 AM
OK, I should have written "Danielle isn't doing this site primarily for the money". I read your mail all right the first time. No need to hit me with it. It's 4:00 AM here and I'm not that awake ... :o

Over and out.

Geezer
05-13-2009, 02:56 AM
Well, it WAS late and I was probably three sheets to the wind (Drunk for non English speakers ;) )

I have a strong negative reaction to smokers. My dad died from lung cancer due to a three packs a day smoking habit. My Mom also smoked for years. I see nothing attractive about smoking and prefer not to see anyone do it. It's my personal preference.

Now, should Danielle do a "smoking shoot." Well, she IS a MODEL and models do appear in all kinds of advertising. It has to be her choice. No, I probably would NOT quit her site and leave the forum but I'd definitely not view those photos or video clips.:o

I'm not that fancy of smoking shoots either, but Geezer's reaction is a bit off scale, I think.
Geezer, do you really want to miss Danielle's photos and videos just because of one photo with a cigarette?

I think Danielle is so popular with us because she is genuine and true. Staging up a shoot with smoking doesn't go well with that. (I think she said she doesn't smoke.)
You could see a cigarette or cigar as a prop for a shooting, though.

Trying everything out just to see if somebody more joins isn't Danielle's style either, I think, and I'm glad for that. Our gorgeous hostess isn't just any other single-site-girl. She has personality and style, and that shows in every shoot she does.

In the end, doing a shoot with or without smoking is Danielle's decission, and I think it's good that way.

danielle_ftv
05-13-2009, 03:10 AM
Do I need to give you boys a spanking? :D Play nice ya'll.

CK1
05-13-2009, 03:36 AM
um forget the smoking... where does the line start for the spankings? :D

laranger
05-13-2009, 04:25 AM

Right behind me, of course!!!

astarr
05-13-2009, 04:45 AM
Danielle you have this young look about you, so a naughty school girl outfit maybe very sexy. What do you think? ;)

ti41
05-13-2009, 04:58 PM
Danielle, you are the most beautiful girl doing this kind of thing. The only thing I wish you would do more is smile in the pictures. I know, I know a model doesn't always smile all the time. But, you have the most beautiful smile, show it more.Thanks.

MISSY
05-14-2009, 01:16 PM
Do I need to give you boys a spanking? :D Play nice ya'll.

Carefull what you say, some of them would like it! :D

MISSY
05-14-2009, 01:17 PM

Seeeeeeeeeeeeee I told ya. :p

MISSY
05-14-2009, 01:19 PM
Right behind me, of course!!!

And this one wants to be in the front of the line! lol:eek:

Seth
05-15-2009, 10:16 PM
sitting on a bicycle, on a little old bridge, above a canal in Amsterdam, wearing black stockings and a red feather boa

Anoree
05-15-2009, 10:52 PM
sitting on a bicycle, on a little old bridge, above a canal in Amsterdam, wearing black stockings and a red feather boa

Hey, that would be in reachable distance by me. I would volunteer for shooting / assisting. :D

dave
05-17-2009, 05:52 PM
how about some more Fetish shoots :) ie nipple clamps or maybe some watersports:o strange but it is one of my favourite fetishes, but anything you do is good in my book Danielle

ti41
05-19-2009, 07:04 AM
How about a shoot in a complete black or clear latex suit ,very tight so it will still show that beautiful body you have.

danielle_ftv
05-22-2009, 12:49 AM
how about some more Fetish shoots :) ie nipple clamps or maybe some watersports:o strange but it is one of my favourite fetishes, but anything you do is good in my book Danielle

Watersports??? As in peeing? LOL...I doubt I would ever be able to do that. Personally I have a hard enough time peeing when somebody is in the room next to me.

versus
05-24-2009, 04:43 AM
How about a shoot in the park with wearing a short white skirt and black gladiator sandal or flip flops and shirt torn from behind.
On shoes at the outset and then take off the T-shirt
After the control SINS people, and playing with members of sexual
Until the arrival of the end.

versus
05-24-2009, 05:06 AM
What do you think of a shoot with beautiful -alison angel- Playing with vegetables
Or sex using big toys with luscious -risi-

Or climb the mountain without clothes this is the most beautiful sense of

versus
05-24-2009, 05:16 AM
How do you sleep on a bed and play by phone and talk with people with raise the sexual instincts :eek: wow

versus
05-24-2009, 05:24 AM
How about a shoot with nice black girl -farah-
:p

WhyYou
05-24-2009, 03:44 PM
What do you think of a shoot with beautiful -alison angel- Playing with vegetables

AlisonAngel is retired and would not be available for a shoot.

ugo
05-24-2009, 03:56 PM
Im agree with WhyYou!!

Ask Alison back? Impossible.

And deserves great respect.

danielle_ftv
05-24-2009, 07:39 PM
Or sex using big toys with luscious -risi-

Or climb the mountain without clothes this is the most beautiful sense of

Both Risi and Allison are retired. But I can definitely do a mountain climbing shoot.

captnjack
05-24-2009, 07:54 PM
A mountain climbing shoot sounds like a good ideal!

versus
05-24-2009, 11:49 PM
Yes, you have several options but to climb the mountain is the best

e83sOHpFYv
05-26-2009, 10:00 PM
Maybe you could model your various bras for us? Just bras, wearing nothing else.

dave
05-30-2009, 01:51 PM
Danielle,

Do you remember the update you did when you were driving Robs Lambo at about 140 ish, maybe you could do an update with the GTR :) if Rob will let you as i doubt very much he will let you drive Buggati.

dave
05-30-2009, 09:08 PM
Danielle,

another Suggestion for you some of the girls on FTV have done shoots using a hose pipe and squirting water out of the vagina, maybe you could give that a try :) Prity Please

danielle_ftv
05-30-2009, 11:18 PM
Danielle,

Do you remember the update you did when you were driving Robs Lambo at about 140 ish, maybe you could do an update with the GTR :) if Rob will let you as i doubt very much he will let you drive Buggati.

I've definitely already talked to Rob about doing a shoot in the GTR...I'm almost 90% positive he will let me. And I can definitely do the water hose stuffing....that would be interesting for sure.

T-bone Thomas
05-31-2009, 07:07 PM
How about a sauna and shower scene? Ever been to a sauna, Danielle? Probably not that popular at an hot area like Arizona, lol. Anyways, get in, get hot and get sweaty. Could be difficult for Rob to film inside a sauna but I'm sure your members would like to see little drops of sweat running down your gorgeous body. Afterwards you have to take a cold shower. Or tilt a bucket full of ice cold water over your head. Something like that:

Could YOU stand it?

http://danielleftv.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=66&pictureid=971

http://danielleftv.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=66&pictureid=969

http://danielleftv.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=66&pictureid=967

http://danielleftv.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=66&pictureid=966

rlf01
05-31-2009, 07:24 PM
To borrow from some other replies and expand on them: The rattiest,most worn out blue jeans you own or can find,with the classiest open toed heels you own or can find.(the strappy type) A long, small chain to dangle delicately between your breasts.
And nothing else. At sundown. With that warm Arizona sunlight.
To start.

danielle_ftv
06-03-2009, 10:33 PM
How about a sauna and shower scene? Ever been to a sauna, Danielle? Probably not that popular at an hot area like Arizona, lol. Anyways, get in, get hot and get sweaty. Could be difficult for Rob to film inside a sauna but I'm sure your members would like to see little drops of sweat running down your gorgeous body. Afterwards you have to take a cold shower. Or tilt a bucket full of ice cold water over your head. Something like that:

Could YOU stand it?

http://danielleftv.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=66&pictureid=971

http://danielleftv.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=66&pictureid=969

http://danielleftv.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=66&pictureid=967

http://danielleftv.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=66&pictureid=966

That's freaking cool. I wonder where Lia did that set? Anyways I can definitely do a sauna shoot....but I wonder how steamed up the camera lens would get.

danielle_ftv
06-03-2009, 10:34 PM
To borrow from some other replies and expand on them: The rattiest,most worn out blue jeans you own or can find,with the classiest open toed heels you own or can find.(the strappy type) A long, small chain to dangle delicately between your breasts.
And nothing else. At sundown. With that warm Arizona sunlight.
To start.

I have the perfect necklace for this shoot idea. It's not small...but it hangs perfectly.

Geezer
06-10-2009, 08:27 PM
I'd like you to stuff as many ping pong balls as possible into your cooter and then "blow them out" one by one straight at the Web Cam. Or, just put one in and blow it out. Think of the vag muscles you'd build up.:D:p

MISSY
06-11-2009, 08:44 PM
I'd like you to stuff as many ping pong balls as possible into your cooter and then "blow them out" one by one straight at the Web Cam. Or, just put one in and blow it out. Think of the vag muscles you'd build up.:D:p

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

DWM222
06-13-2009, 05:13 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

What she said!...I think the only thing that has been left out is a "Confetti Cannon" & a fireworks display...LOL:)

CK1
06-13-2009, 05:29 PM
set to music... the William Tell Overture... :)

tigger
06-14-2009, 12:01 AM
would that be a cooter canon??:D

danielle_ftv
06-16-2009, 06:16 AM

I can honestly say that I won't be able to stuff that many inside of me...maybe only three or four at most. But that would make for a cool update.

rlf01
06-17-2009, 03:33 AM
I have the perfect necklace for this shoot idea. It's not small...but it hangs perfectly.
That's it, I'm in love.
If you do it, I will come. (to your site,that is!)

Max
06-18-2009, 04:54 AM
Danielle you have this young look about you, so a naughty school girl outfit maybe very sexy. What do you think? ;)

HELL YES!!! I have had a school girl fetish since the 8th grade!!!

Max
06-18-2009, 04:57 AM
no to smoking... i think it takes so much away from someone.

Guys, smoking causes male impotence. It will clog the arteries in your penis, just like it does in your heart, where blood must flow in order for you to get an erection.

Zefiel
07-10-2009, 10:27 PM
HELL YES!!! I have had a school girl fetish since the 8th grade!!!

Seconding this. Also, has anyone ever mentioned/asked for a breast sex update? The one Alison did at christmas was freakin' awesome, so something like that with Danielle would be all sorts of sweet.

danielle_ftv
07-14-2009, 09:04 AM
Seconding this. Also, has anyone ever mentioned/asked for a breast sex update? The one Alison did at christmas was freakin' awesome, so something like that with Danielle would be all sorts of sweet.

Huh...what's a breast sex update?

FTVGirls_Rob
07-14-2009, 09:47 PM
probably means Big Ten Toy getting titty f--ed...

Zefiel
07-16-2009, 03:37 AM
Huh...what's a breast sex update?

It's an ancient mexican sex position. The details are a bit intricate, but involve a full moon, and two gallons of pure grain vodka. (Yes, the aztecs knew how to make vodka.)

probably means Big Ten Toy getting titty f--ed...

No, really, Yep, that's exactly it. Sorry I'm not well versed in the site's vernacular. Now, this is Not to make Danielle step in Alison's shadow, or whatever, it just begs to be done. It just has to.

Since I'm posting, is there a reason why the recent updates always have some sort of error? the 4th of july photo update couldn't be opened when downloaded as a zip for the longest time, and the latest video update can't be fast forwarded.

Anoree
07-16-2009, 07:05 AM
Since I'm posting, is there a reason why the recent updates always have some sort of error? the 4th of july photo update couldn't be opened when downloaded as a zip for the longest time, and the latest video update can't be fast forwarded.

Why do you want to fast forward? Going back for a repeat I would understand ... ;)

I think it's safe to say that Danielle is more upset about those errors than we are.
The broken zip file of P137 was due to some random bug in the zipping program.
At V061 the last 5 MB (8 seconds) are missing to the file. The Windows Media Player doesn't let you change the position in the video when the end is missing. Other players might behave differently.

I think the reason for the missing end of V061 is Danielle's internet connection at home again. I hope her ISP gets that fixed with the Gamer Package Danielle mentioned in the last webcam session.
I'm sure Danielle will upload the video again as soon as possible.

Geezer
07-16-2009, 07:31 AM
Why do you want to fast forward? Going back for a repeat I would understand ... ;)

When I watch videos from Danielle's or FTV's site, I fast forward over a LOT of material. I have my likes and dislikes like anyone else. I download every video and, eventually, often weeks later, watch every video. But, I simply don't have the time to watch parts that don't interest me. A "full update" on a model is close to an hour. I don't have any interest in sitting at my computer that long listening and watching stuff that bores me. So, I zip over what I, personally, find boring, and keep those clips that I enjoy.

captnjack
07-16-2009, 08:10 AM
Wow this is a hard room to play

busman
07-21-2009, 12:59 PM
I've just joined the site - found it by chance but couldn't resist your beauty! I particularly like you in white stockings, what about a pair of sparkly/shiny hold ups with some strappy, gold high heels, maybe with an elegant, low cut dress. Another suggestion would be cream stockings and, although it may be a cliche, I go along with the schoolgirl (or cheerleader) idea - with white socks? I also like the idea of a shiny outfit.

danielle_ftv
07-22-2009, 04:21 AM

Yeah...that would be because of my crappy internet connection. Ever tried uploading over 350,000KB on a non-business line internet connection? Almost everytime it ends up messing up somehow. And honestly so far it's really only been two of the most recent updates that have had errors. And I always try fixing them when I'm told about them. I apologize about the fact that there have been errors and will try to correct them even sooner. Unfortunately I don't have members like FTV does that will inform me within an hour of the update being posted that there is an error :D.

danielle_ftv
07-22-2009, 04:23 AM
what about a pair of sparkly/shiny hold ups with some strappy, gold high heels, maybe with an elegant, low cut dress.

I can totally do that...only...what are shiny hold up's?

busman
07-22-2009, 05:48 AM
Hi Danielle,
Hold ups are stockings with elasticated tops that don't need a garter belt/suspenders - sorry, trying to think of the correct American terms - I'm in the UK! "Shiny" ones would give your legs a wonderful sheen.

danielle_ftv
07-22-2009, 06:18 AM
Hi Danielle,
Hold ups are stockings with elasticated tops that don't need a garter belt/suspenders - sorry, trying to think of the correct American terms - I'm in the UK! "Shiny" ones would give your legs a wonderful sheen.

Cool...I can do that.

Anoree
07-22-2009, 07:03 AM
Unfortunately I don't have members like FTV does that will inform me within an hour of the update being posted that there is an error :D.

I try to do that, but even though I'm on the forum several times a day I'm not allways online when the updates come up. :o

Zefiel
07-22-2009, 07:16 AM
Yeah...that would be because of my crappy internet connection. Ever tried uploading over 350,000KB on a non-business line internet connection? Almost everytime it ends up messing up somehow. And honestly so far it's really only been two of the most recent updates that have had errors. And I always try fixing them when I'm told about them. I apologize about the fact that there have been errors and will try to correct them even sooner. Unfortunately I don't have members like FTV does that will inform me within an hour of the update being posted that there is an error :D.

I Understand that, and at the same time I don't. The photographer (Rob?) isn't the one ultimately in charge of the final edit? Because if he is, you'd think he could use the same 'proper'/fast internet connection he uses for FTV to upload stuff to your site. Or maybe he gives the files to you for checking, then you have to upload them? Maybe stuff for FTV is also uploaded through commercial DSL? There's a step I'm not getting somewhere in the process. Anyway, my membership will be over in a couple days, so no worries. (I could just afford this one month, I can pay for another month later and catch up on updates, webcam shows didn't really seem like an incentive to continue paying on a regular basis.)

danielle_ftv
07-22-2009, 07:58 AM
I try to do that, but even though I'm on the forum several times a day I'm not allways online when the updates come up. :o

I know...you've been such a great help and I really appreciate it.

danielle_ftv
07-22-2009, 08:01 AM
I Understand that, and at the same time I don't. The photographer (Rob?) isn't the one ultimately in charge of the final edit? Because if he is, you'd think he could use the same 'proper'/fast internet connection he uses for FTV to upload stuff to your site. Or maybe he gives the files to you for checking, then you have to upload them? Maybe stuff for FTV is also uploaded through commercial DSL? There's a step I'm not getting somewhere in the process. Anyway, my membership will be over in a couple days, so no worries. (I could just afford this one month, I can pay for another month later and catch up on updates, webcam shows didn't really seem like an incentive to continue paying on a regular basis.)

I'm actually the webmaster for this site. I do everything other than shoot the content. I wish I could have internet speeds like Rob has...but unfortunately because I live in an apartment I can't have business internet (which is what Rob uses.) I'm glad that you joined the site while you did, and hopefully you can join later when there is a bunch of new content up.

Anoree
07-22-2009, 11:02 AM
(I could just afford this one month, I can pay for another month later and catch up on updates, webcam shows didn't really seem like an incentive to continue paying on a regular basis.)

Aww, just this past month Danielle's webcam shows where overshadowed with connection problems and delayed schedules. That's not the norm. I hope you'll come back another time and see the webcam shows as they are intended - and enjoy them like we do.

e83sOHpFYv
07-23-2009, 05:25 PM
Danielle,

Mabe this would be interesting. Try using one of the remote controlled vibrators when you're out in public. But with someone else controlling it.

This link leads to a few examples.

http://www.healthyandactive.com/vf156.html

ilovedanielle
07-24-2009, 03:13 PM
i love to see danielle like this

sandiegokid
07-27-2009, 01:22 AM
are you talking about the hair style? sultry look? pierced nose?

danielle_ftv
07-28-2009, 04:46 AM
Danielle,

Mabe this would be interesting. Try using one of the remote controlled vibrators when you're out in public. But with someone else controlling it.

This link leads to a few examples.

http://www.healthyandactive.com/vf156.html

I think I've had quiet a few requests for this. It would definitely be an interesting shoot. I would just have to make sure the vibrator is quiet enough so that people can't hear it.

Zefiel
07-31-2009, 08:11 PM
I think I've had quiet a few requests for this. It would definitely be an interesting shoot. I would just have to make sure the vibrator is quiet enough so that people can't hear it.

I'm sure someone in this forum is savvy enough to whip up a quick program that could control a vibrator from the internet. But I'm sure there's no such thing as a bluetooth vibrator, and then I'm sure the whole forum would be pressing the button all the time..

Anoree
07-31-2009, 11:06 PM
I'm sure someone in this forum is savvy enough to whip up a quick program that could control a vibrator from the internet. But I'm sure there's no such thing as a bluetooth vibrator, and then I'm sure the whole forum would be pressing the button all the time..

That's an interesting thought. :D
I once read a story with a kind of "cellular phone egg" somewhere. The vibrating egg was equipped with a cell phone unit that reacted to signals from an associated cell phone from far distances. I guess with the current miniaturization such toys may actually be already out there. If they are, there could be a way to make an egg internet controlled ... :cool:

Edit: Look what I found ... link (http://www.adulttoyworld.co.nz/webapps/site/70965/98720/shopping/shopping-view.html?pid=304980&b_id=&find_groupid=12805)

danielle_ftv
08-01-2009, 04:02 AM
OMG...Anoree I love it. How funny! I might have to get me one of those.

Anoree
08-01-2009, 04:11 AM

I'm glad you like it. :)

Update suggestions ...
Have you and Rob ever considered an update with the Grand Canyon as the background? I'm not sure if it's too far away, but I'd think it could be spectacular.

CK1
08-08-2009, 11:44 AM
How is this for an update... a date with danielle. photo shoot start with Danielle maybe opening the door. the some picture at the table like you are having dinner, then the date progresses... i think it would be cool shoot.

Immortal
08-08-2009, 06:55 PM
After reading every thing in here, The egg thing sounds like a great update.
Since there are a few funny sugegtions here, (Ping pong balls, cootie canon, fireworks display that would be hot.)
Heres my contrubution: breasts that squirt water, it can be done, the angle has to be just right. I did that in college. some friends and i had a "Exotic" studio of our own. What was funny about it was this other girl did not know what we had set up and she got a face full of water and had the most supprised look on her face. Maybe you could re-create something like that.

danielle_ftv
08-10-2009, 06:39 PM
Heres my contrubution: breasts that squirt water, it can be done, the angle has to be just right. I did that in college. some friends and i had a "Exotic" studio of our own. What was funny about it was this other girl did not know what we had set up and she got a face full of water and had the most supprised look on her face. Maybe you could re-create something like that.

Um really not sure how to do this one.

Immortal
08-11-2009, 06:51 PM
Danielle in a TUXIDO! Not put on, Painted on. Than slowly washed away starting from the top. I would prefer the tux but any painted on outfit would be great to see getting washed off. I don't recall ever seeing something like that done. I know an artist who just moved to AZ. and she would be more than pleased to do the painting.

danielle_ftv
08-12-2009, 10:15 PM
Danielle in a TUXIDO! Not put on, Painted on. Than slowly washed away starting from the top. I would prefer the tux but any painted on outfit would be great to see getting washed off. I don't recall ever seeing something like that done. I know an artist who just moved to AZ. and she would be more than pleased to do the painting.

That's a cool idea. I definitely still want to do the mermaid body painting shoot but this one would be fun for sure.

Anoree
10-18-2009, 11:42 PM
Has anybody suggested a shoot around billiard yet?

I was watching some snooker this weekend and wondered how you would like a billiard set. The balls are probably to large, considering your orange experience, but the queues might be something to play with.

danielle_ftv
10-19-2009, 06:51 PM
Has anybody suggested a shoot around billiard yet?

I was watching some snooker this weekend and wondered how you would like a billiard set. The balls are probably to large, considering your orange experience, but the queues might be something to play with.

Completely doable. And I think I may have friends that own pool tables.

Just Me
11-03-2009, 09:10 PM
Hello Danielle and everyone!

I hope everyone is having a great day.

I have a great idea for a new update shoot for Danielle and a new 18 year old lil hottie I am shooting for FTV.

I am going to be shooting the new fresh 18 year old Selena for FTV and I thought it might be a good idea to mix it up a bit by asking everyone and Danielle of course if they would love to see a hot girl/girl update with Danielle and Selena???

Here is Selena 18 and very petite, Skinny girl and very yummy!
http://sundevilangels.com/selenaftv/sda01.jpg

http://sundevilangels.com/selenaftv/sda02.jpg

http://sundevilangels.com/selenaftv/sda03.jpg

http://sundevilangels.com/selenaftv/sda04.jpg

Also note: Selena is a true first timer, she is not on any other site!

Let us know what ya think guys!

Anoree
11-03-2009, 09:29 PM
I think if Selena is into girls, too, Danielle might be up for it.

By the way, if you shot Selena for FTV, why did you put your SDA watermark on the pics? :confused:
By the way 2, you could have posted your proposal in the Update Suggestions (http://www.danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62) thread. ;)

Just Me
11-03-2009, 09:41 PM
I think if Selena is into girls, too, Danielle might be up for it.

By the way, if you shot Selena for FTV, why did you put your SDA watermark on the pics? :confused:
By the way 2, you could have posted your proposal in the Update Suggestions (http://www.danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62) thread. ;)
Selena is totally into girls and is asking me to shoot her with another girl!

I will NOT put my watermark on the FTV photos..lol
Once I shoot Selena for FTV
I will give Rob the unedited photos where he puts FTV watermark on the photos and videos.
I am new to the threads here.. Thanks for the "Update Suggestions" notice

btw: I have not shot Selena for FTV just yet.

danielle_ftv
11-04-2009, 04:19 AM
http://sundevilangels.com/selenaftv/sda01.jpg

Let us know what ya think guys!

Um HELL YEAH! Totally my type.

boywonder
11-09-2009, 12:46 PM
Danielle, how wonderful you are!!!!
Your photosets are fantastic. But as a detail maniac, I would love to see your pics without retouching... Is it possible, somehow?

Anoree
11-09-2009, 01:22 PM
Your photosets are fantastic. But as a detail maniac, I would love to see your pics without retouching... Is it possible, somehow?

Retouching?!? Could you please point out one retouched photo (apart from the contributor sets)?

grande351
11-09-2009, 07:06 PM

To the best of my knowledge, Rob doesn't retouch any of his photos, and besides Danielle doesn't need it! :)
What you see is what you get...well at least what you would get if you could.:D

boywonder
11-09-2009, 09:03 PM
Yes, all the professional pics are retouched, trust me. This is evident to an expert eye, even if the retouching is not heavy. This happens probably to smoothen skin tones or to cancel sweat or other skin little imperfections. What can I do? I like the sweat beads, the little hair and pores and I don't like smooth plastic doll faces...

boywonder
11-09-2009, 09:06 PM
However obviously I love Danielle's pics, be they original untouched or retouched. She is fantastic.

T-bone Thomas
11-09-2009, 09:30 PM
I have to agree with Anoree and grande351. As far as I know Rob does not retouch any of the pictures he took himself. Smoothing skin tones or to cancel sweat or other skin little imperfections? Why should Rob do that and even more important when shall he do it? Retouching dozens of photos just takes way too long. I don't think Rob would waste his time for such a useless work. If you are a good photographer who knows how to use his equipment, how to find the perfect location, who's looking for natural light and appropriate backgrounds, and accepting the models the way they are, then you don't need to retouch anything. And that's the reason why I like Rob's work as a photographer.

Geezer
11-10-2009, 01:21 AM
I believe Rob has stated, on numerous occasions, he does NOT photoshop or otherwise retouch any of his photos. He's always been pretty honest here so why doubt him about retouching. IF he did it, he would admit it.

boywonder
11-10-2009, 11:04 AM
I could be wrong about retouching, but I don't think so. It seems to me that you can see it quite clearly in Danielle's face close ups, see e.g. last photosets (black dress) or for example in pic 156 in hugs for 25 c photoset: see the different detail in different parts of the face which should be at the same focus, like the hair, etc... It seems that some details were cancelled or smoothened. I can't explain it all since I don't speak english fluently, but if you handle with photoshop or other software you know what I mean. Am I wrong? Do I nedd glasses?

WhyYou
11-10-2009, 12:06 PM
I could be wrong about retouching, but I don't think so. It seems to me that you can see it quite clearly in Danielle's face close ups, see e.g. last photosets (black dress) or for example in pic 156 in hugs for 25 c photoset: see the different detail in different parts of the face which should be at the same focus, like the hair, etc... It seems that some details were cancelled or smoothened. I can't explain it all since I don't speak english fluently, but if you handle with photoshop or other software you know what I mean. Am I wrong? Do I nedd glasses?

If you want to discuss photo retouching then either find a thread that already has a similar topic or start a new thread with photo retouching as the title. This thread is for update suggestions. Let's get back on that topic.

danielle_ftv
11-10-2009, 07:47 PM
None of my pictures are photoshopped at all. If anything I may photoshop the down there area if I have razor rash...but I rarely do that (I've done it maybe only three times since I've taken over running the site.) What you see is me, all natural.

danielle_ftv
11-10-2009, 07:57 PM
Yes, all the professional pics are retouched, trust me. This is evident to an expert eye, even if the retouching is not heavy. This happens probably to smoothen skin tones or to cancel sweat or other skin little imperfections. What can I do? I like the sweat beads, the little hair and pores and I don't like smooth plastic doll faces...

Picture 175 in the ***** and Pets photoset...there wouldn't be any sign on hair if it was photoshopped. Same goes with picture 145 in the Alice in the Bedroom photoset. I've never needed to be photoshopped....nor do I really want to be photoshopped to death. Many of my outdoor photosets show me sweating like crazy...and yes you can see the sweat (one good example the Lamborghini LP640 photoset.) The Extreme Closeup photoset is another good example. There are many little imperfections on me in those pictures...yet you see them all! You can see the hair on my face and I can definitely see pores around my nose (picture 121.)

Dickere
11-10-2009, 08:03 PM
Good to hear it Danielle. One of the things that appeals about you is that it isn't fake 'Hollywood' style porn :)

boywonder
11-11-2009, 10:07 AM
Thanks Danielle. I'm going out to see my optician: I need new spectacles!!!!!

Anoree
11-20-2009, 08:52 PM
May I ask for a specific scene?

I do want to do more tribute videos sometime. I'd like to end one of them with you blowing a kiss to the camera and walk away. Could you include something like that in one of your future shoots, please?

danielle_ftv
11-20-2009, 09:16 PM
May I ask for a specific scene?

I do want to do more tribute videos sometime. I'd like to end one of them with you blowing a kiss to the camera and walk away. Could you include something like that in one of your future shoots, please?

Yep...I definitely can.

mart
11-21-2009, 12:37 AM
Yep...I definitely can.

Danielle! that's what makes you special, your devotion, if that's the right word, to your fans and i'm sure Anoree will create a brilliant tribute video with that special ending.;)

shisync09
01-05-2010, 07:55 PM
I see the chat room is packed with 80 people. Im assuming everyone is talking about the SDR rate being published. Can anyone help those of us that cant chat by providing us some updates???? Please

danielle_ftv
01-06-2010, 12:58 AM
I see the chat room is packed with 80 people. Im assuming everyone is talking about the SDR rate being published. Can anyone help those of us that cant chat by providing us some updates???? Please

Huh...if there is 80 people in the webcam chat room right now then they need to start showing up during my scheduled webcam shows ;).

hohoho
01-18-2010, 09:05 PM
how about danielle and another girl masturbating to o without touching each other, only watching???

Wetshirts
01-21-2010, 08:09 AM
Hey Danielle, one thing i really would love you to do is a wet t shirt update. I think you would look really sexy all wet in a see through top, even sexier if another girl was involved.

The perfect clothes to wear for this would be a tight white tank top and Jean mini skirt. You could get all wet, slowly, and then strip naked, possibly even try and stuff your wet tank top inside your cooter once removed. That would be a very hot update with you and possibly another girl all wet.

By the way your wet t shirt update with Lina was great.

danielle_ftv
01-22-2010, 07:57 PM
how about danielle and another girl masturbating to o without touching each other, only watching???

Great idea. I think I did that before in my FTVGirls g/g update with Leslie. But I definitely wouldn't mind doing it again.

danielle_ftv
01-22-2010, 07:59 PM
Hey Danielle, one thing i really would love you to do is a wet t shirt update. I think you would look really sexy all wet in a see through top, even sexier if another girl was involved.

The perfect clothes to wear for this would be a tight white tank top and Jean mini skirt. You could get all wet, slowly, and then strip naked, possibly even try and stuff your wet tank top inside your cooter once removed. That would be a very hot update with you and possibly another girl all wet.

By the way your wet t shirt update with Lina was great.

The Lina shoot was a lot of fun to do. I can definitely do a wet t-shirt update (that would be perfect in the summertime when it's 110 degrees outside.) If I was to stuff a tank top in me, it would have to be really, really small.

Wetshirts
01-23-2010, 07:20 AM
Hey Danielle, a wet t-shirt shoot would be amazing. Please do a wet t-shirt shoot

ilstormchaser
02-12-2010, 08:10 AM
How about danielle as a cheerleader??

danielle_ftv
02-16-2010, 10:31 PM
Hey Danielle, a wet t-shirt shoot would be amazing. Please do a wet t-shirt shoot

I will do that...probably when the weather gets hotter and it's not as easy to shoot outdoors.

tigger
02-17-2010, 08:05 PM
I will do that...probably when the weather gets hotter and it's not as easy to shoot outdoors.

If its too cold you might poke 2 holes in the shirt. lol:p

Almond Khan
02-18-2010, 07:30 AM
i want u wear towel. :)

danielle_ftv
02-19-2010, 08:02 PM
Um...my "Rainy Day in Maui" photoset and "Raindrop Masturbation" video both show me "wearing" a towel.