PDA

View Full Version : End of Finals Week

WhyYou
04-26-2009, 05:18 AM
For the past week I haven't been here much, mainly because of the type of Final Exam for this last class. The course was Technology, Society, & Culture. For the entire 8 weeks of the course we all worked as teams. I volunteered to be the team leader once again. My team lucked out! Every team member was awesome. Everybody accepted the tasks that I assigned for them and completed their work on time. Our final exam was an oral presentation using Powerpoint and a live interface that allowed us to use microphones. Each team was given a practice room just like the final exam room and my team used ours from day one. All students were requested to attend the other teams' presentations. I choose to have our presentation last because the time frame seemed the best considering my team members individual schedules. There was a whole day between the first three teams' presentations and my team's presentation so we planned a live meeting in between those days to discuss what had been presented and to refine our own presentation. Our presentation went off without a hitch, we had smooth transitions between speakers and we were very close to the required total time for the entire presentation. All of the other teams ran over on their time. All of the other teams sounded like they were just reading from a paper in front of them. My team sounded like they were giving a speech before a real audience. I believe we will get an A for our final exam. I have never worked with a better team during all of my college time.

mart
04-26-2009, 12:04 PM
I have never worked with a better team during all of my college time.

Well when you have a good team leader and a good team, you can't go wrong. I'm sure a big congratulations will soon be in order.;)

MISSY
04-26-2009, 05:16 PM
That is so great WHYYOU. I know what it is like to have a great team to work with, it makes things a lot easer and less stressful. Great job.

Anoree
04-26-2009, 05:31 PM
I'm tempted to congratulate, but want to hold back until you have the grades.
Good work!

captnjack
04-26-2009, 06:54 PM
Sounda like a lot of hard work which seems to have paid off!

tigger
04-27-2009, 01:33 AM
Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DWM222
04-27-2009, 04:49 AM
Sweet!!!!
Well done WhyYou

WhyYou
04-27-2009, 09:01 PM
It's been confirmed, we got an A on the presentation! I made an A for the course too. That makes 3 As in a row for me, I have a 4.0 GPA at DeVry!! :)

tigger
04-27-2009, 09:45 PM
Outstanding!!!!!! i got an A in lunch!!!!:D

WhyYou
04-27-2009, 09:53 PM
Outstanding!!!!!! i got an A in lunch!!!!:D

Is that for eating the right foods? Or for eating A lot? (Notice the A in A :D)

tigger
04-27-2009, 10:13 PM
Is that for eating the right foods? Or for eating A lot? (Notice the A in A :D)

showing up!! :p

Anoree
04-27-2009, 10:20 PM
It's been confirmed, we got an A on the presentation! I made an A for the course too. That makes 3 As in a row for me, I have a 4.0 GPA at DeVry!! :)

Congratulations, WhyYou! That's really an outstanding accomplishment!

captnjack
04-27-2009, 10:46 PM
Congrats Whyyou