PDA

View Full Version : I've Been Published (sort of)

WhyYou
10-28-2008, 12:54 PM
I'm currently doing volunteer work as the Technical Assistant for 3 connected web sites and I recently created a new logo for the main site as well as a banner for the header of the web site. Now there is a gift shop where you can buy items with the logo and/or the banner on them.

Here's the link for the gift shop:

http://www.cafepress.com/lacscgifts

The logo is at the top of the page. Laugh at Cancer is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing support for anyone who has been touched by cancer and their families.

ugo
10-28-2008, 02:45 PM
Indeed nice, WhyYou.:)
I am happy that the important thing you do for the theme of the ugliest illness of our world.
And learning to make pages web for a spiritual support to help indeed the sad people is your cleverness of You, WhyYou toward the essential cause to support the sick.
At times forget him some sad things. But at least we try to valorize the love toward the most important things of our life.

As to say: you lend a hand of affection. (example for my mother).:o

mart
10-28-2008, 06:32 PM
Great work for a good cause WhyYou!.:)

ask
10-29-2008, 12:24 PM
I'm currently doing volunteer work as the Technical Assistant for 3 connected web sites and I recently created a new logo for the main site as well as a banner for the header of the web site. Now there is a gift shop where you can buy items with the logo and/or the banner on them.

Here's the link for the gift shop:

http://www.cafepress.com/lacscgifts

The logo is at the top of the page. Laugh at Cancer is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing support for anyone who has been touched by cancer and their families.

That's great...... I am a graphic designer.
I will be happy to help......if needed.

geolarson2
10-29-2008, 11:31 PM
Wicked cool, WhyYou! I checked--really sweet design

WhyYou
10-30-2008, 12:11 AM
Thanks guys! :)

(Now somebody go buy something and help out the cause...lol :D)

grande351
10-30-2008, 01:26 AM
Way to go WhyYou!
Great work for a great cause.

captnjack
10-30-2008, 09:01 AM
Yeah WhyYou pretty neat!

DWM222
10-30-2008, 02:10 PM
Big High 5 WhyYou..Well done:)