PDA

View Full Version : Tigger Has Had An Accident

WhyYou
10-06-2008, 08:49 PM
This morning, tigger was in a wreck with his truck. Another driver fell asleep at the wheel and hit tigger's truck head on! He has been flown to the hospital. At this time, this is all I know.

Texasdrake
10-06-2008, 08:58 PM
Hope Tigger comes out of this ok.Hate to think we would end up losing a great forum friend.

T-bone Thomas
10-06-2008, 09:06 PM
Wow, those are bad news. I realy hope Tigger will recover soon from this accident.
Get well soon!!!!

danielle_ftv
10-06-2008, 09:21 PM
OMG...I hope he's okay.

WhyYou
10-06-2008, 10:06 PM
I was notified by email by one of the people tigger works with. Tigger and I have met in person.

Tigger will be ok but he's in a lot of pain. No head trauma, no broken bones, just a lot of big bruises. He will be in the hospital for several days, recovering.

LeoRex
10-06-2008, 10:09 PM
Such terrible news - I am definitely putting out all of the positive vibes that I can for Tigger's speedy recovery.

geolarson2
10-06-2008, 10:27 PM
Here's to you, Tigger. Its probably a thankless job, so let me just say "Thank You" and wish you, the drivers and everyone else involved a quick recovery.

Cheers

captnjack
10-06-2008, 10:29 PM
Hope you have a quick recovery Tigger! Were you able to save your Laptop :D !!!

Geezer
10-06-2008, 10:34 PM
Hey Why You!

Thanks for keeping us all "in the loop" about Tigger.:)

WhyYou
10-06-2008, 10:47 PM
Captnjack: The laptop still works. The case is cracked though.

Ryan
10-07-2008, 12:39 AM
Geez, that's awful.

Thanks for keeping us updated, WhyYou.

WhyYou
10-07-2008, 02:31 AM
Here's a picture of tigger's wrecked truck. Some areas had to be cut out because of the nature of his job and for security reasons.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w203/WhyYouIsMe/MatttiggerWreckedTruck.jpg

He's lucky to be alive.

tigger
10-07-2008, 02:35 AM
Hi all it's Missy im sitting with Matthew he is awake, in a lot of pain. He wanted me to let you all know he is ok. He dislocated his elbo, and has a concussion. The left side of his face is swollen, eyes are still swelled shut. He is varry lucky. Amanda was in the truck with him she is sore but ok. I posted a photo of the truck for you all to see. I had to block out some things for security reasons. I am using his laptop right now so it is working.I will be with him and reading the posts for him till his eyes are open and he can do it for him self. He thanks you all for your kind words. He will be back kicking in a cupple days. To let you all know what happen, we were on our way to Columbus OH. and a car came left of center and hit Matthew head on causing the truck to roll over. We beleave the man had a heart attack. he was dead befor he hit Matthew. I just found that out. the crash team was just in to talk with him and told him that. I will update you again when i find out more.

DWM222
10-07-2008, 05:20 AM
Tigger...Very sorry to hear of your accident..I hope you have a speedy recovery..from the looks of your truck, you must have an angel watching over you...Keep us posted & get well soon. :)

mart
10-07-2008, 06:55 AM
Thanks for the info WhyYou. Judging by the truck Tigger had lady luck beside him and i'm glad he did. Wishing you well Tigger. Sorry to hear about the other driver.

YetAnotherDave
10-07-2008, 07:21 AM
Tigger: Glad you're in better condition than your rig. Hope you recover quickly. As DWM222 says a lucky escape, thank God.

Keep us posted on your recovery.

ugo
10-07-2008, 07:29 AM
I have to say that Tigger is "protected." Someone from the sky helps him.:)

ask
10-07-2008, 12:49 PM
Glad, you are better now.....

gordy
10-07-2008, 01:12 PM
Hey get well soon Tigger, glad to hear you're doing OK.

Was just the other day I was reading in the other thread about your truck and saw the photo of it and now look at it!

Get back on the board soon big fella!

ugo
10-07-2008, 01:57 PM
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w203/WhyYouIsMe/MatttiggerWreckedTruck.jpg

Tigger, I hope that you are well.:)
But do I wonder me as it is able a great truck (I believe military?) to have the worse of those dimensions against a normal car?:eek:
Is the speed? Or fatal distraction? Or is rolled trying to avoid the car?
When it speaks of accidents, I have the shivers.

And I think about what had also happened to Rob (but smaller) with Danielle. Luckily ok.

WhyYou
10-07-2008, 05:47 PM
Tigger will be unable to be on the message board for a while because of the accident. Yesterday his co-worker, Missy, was in here just checking the message board for him. The swelling on the left side of his face is still bad enough to keep his left eye shut and his right eye is barely open and is blood red. He can't use his laptop by himself so Missy has been reading it to him. He had a cat scan this morning and they found that his left ear drum is ruptured. The doctor says that will probably heal ok. He still has a lot of pain but he is getting better. I'll post news here as I get it.

laranger
10-07-2008, 07:19 PM
Tigger will be unable to be on the message board for a while because of the accident. Yesterday his co-worker, Missy, was in here just checking the message board for him. The swelling on the left side of his face is still bad enough to keep his left eye shut and his right eye is barely open and is blood red. He can't use his laptop by himself so Missy has been reading it to him. He had a cat scan this morning and they found that his left ear drum is ruptured. The doctor says that will probably heal ok. He still has a lot of pain but he is getting better. I'll post news here as I get it.

I for one, am Damn glad he didn't go "BOOM" from this.

WhyYou
10-07-2008, 07:29 PM
Tigger's truck was empty when the accident occured.

mart
10-07-2008, 07:38 PM
I've had a few bad face injuries. So i have a little idea what Tigger's going through face wise and i hope he heals well and soon as i did:)

mart
10-07-2008, 07:39 PM

Lady luck strikes again.:)

Texasdrake
10-07-2008, 11:03 PM
Tigger get well soon,the place is not the same without you. Glad your truck wasn't loaded down or it could have been alot worst.

gordy
10-07-2008, 11:57 PM

Yeah it may not have looked like it at the time but luck was definitely on his side.

Thanks for keeping us posted WhyYou. If you hear from him pass on our best wishes.

WhyYou
10-08-2008, 12:14 AM
If tigger's truck had been loaded there wouldn't have been a big boom. The explosives he hauls are in crash proof containers and could be hit by a train going 50 mph without exploding. The only real danger would be if the truck had caught on fire.

Update on tigger: His right eye is open but his sight is still fuzzy. His doctor says his sight will clear up in a few days. He's slowly getting better. He has a cute blonde nurse and today he called her Alison...lol. He's still high on painkillers. :D

WhyYou
10-08-2008, 12:16 AM
Thanks for keeping us posted WhyYou. If you hear from him pass on our best wishes.

I'm in direct email contact with his co-worker. He knows we're all wishing him well. :)

DWM222
10-08-2008, 12:38 AM
WhyYou.....Thanks for the updates

FTVGirls_Rob
10-08-2008, 01:35 AM
jeezus, that is bad. imagine that was a small car instead. hope he gets better and gets back to say hi.

BledAngelShadow
10-08-2008, 03:31 AM
damn yo. glad to hear Tigger is well after that kind of damage to his truck. Take care Tigger. I have been in a couple horrible car accidents myself, its a real pain to get back to 100% and mental scars will stick wit ya'll for a while, just do your best and be safe bud.

FTVGirls_Rob
10-08-2008, 06:33 AM
danielle made a video for him: http://www.danielleftv.com/forumvideo/d020.wmv

ugo
10-08-2008, 12:08 PM
Where had the accident happened? Far from his residence or barracks? And in the evening?

Are the explosive loads resistant to every bump then?

As it is good Danielle of that video to Tigger.

BledAngelShadow
10-08-2008, 12:28 PM
danielle made a video for him: http://www.danielleftv.com/forumvideo/d020.wmv

aww, that video was sweet of her to make =) I was in a horrible car accident when I was 16 that claimed the lives of 2 of my bestfriends, and almost killed me, so I know from first hand experience this can be a terrifying and disorienting ordeal to go through. Tigger dude, I don't know ya'll personally but if ya ever need somebody to tak with about this, on a common place (to kind of have somebody who knows what its like) just let me know man... Some people get phobias of driving =( don't want that to happen!!

ugo
10-08-2008, 12:47 PM
At times in the life, when one has had a trauma of fear accident, as lessons it is learned to teach help and love to the next one.
But it is better always to always be careful. Of all the things that happen in the life. Also the death. At times it is fatality. But at times we are us to be wrong. Because not the best of our life can be wished always.

WhyYou
10-08-2008, 06:16 PM
Update:

Tigger had to go into surgery early this morning because he still had internal bleeding in his belly. He's out of surgery now and it went well. He had a tear in his liver and they sewed it up. He's currently in ICU recovering from the surgery.

The accident happened in Ohio about 400 miles from tigger's home. I will be posting a copy of the accident report after some things have been removed (for security reasons).

ugo
10-08-2008, 06:25 PM
Is hospitalized to Ohio then?

geolarson2
10-08-2008, 06:26 PM
Update:

Tigger had to go into surgery early this morning because he still had internal bleeding in his belly. He's out of surgery now and it went well. He had a tear in his liver and they sewed it up. He's currently in ICU recovering from the surgery.

The accident happened in Ohio about 400 miles from tigger's home. I will be posting a copy of the accident report after some things have been removed (for security reasons).

Thanks for the update WhyYou. Surgery's bad enough, but liver injuries are nothing to sneeze at. Got tigg in my thoughts.

mart
10-08-2008, 06:32 PM
Thanks for keeping us updated WhyYou. He's in my thoughts as well.:)

WhyYou
10-08-2008, 06:33 PM

Yes he is ugo.

MISSY
10-08-2008, 06:33 PM

Yes UGO he is still in the hospital in OH. He may get to go back to TN. monday if he continues to improve. He will be out of work several weeks. We are flying Sarah up friday after she gets out of school.

MISSY
10-08-2008, 06:35 PM
Yes he is ugo.

Sorry didnt mean to over post you.

DWM222
10-08-2008, 06:41 PM
Yes UGO he is still in the hospital in OH. He may get to go back to TN. monday if he continues to improve. He will be out of work several weeks. We are flying Sarah up friday after she gets out of school.

Missy..thanks for the info...please wish him a speedy recovery for me..Thanks again

ugo
10-08-2008, 06:42 PM

Happy to know her. Do you work with Tigger? I believe that Tigger (and you others) has had an ugly and serious accident. And I believe that a miracle has saved you. I don't know if it is dead someone.
Does greet me, Tigger?
And wishing good recovery.:)

MISSY
10-08-2008, 06:58 PM
Happy to know her. Do you work with Tigger? I believe that Tigger (and you others) has had an ugly and serious accident. And I believe that a miracle has saved you. I don't know if it is dead someone.
Does greet me, Tigger?
And wishing good recovery.:) Yes UGO. I ride in the van that fallows his truck, it is my job to monitor the load and the 215 sensers that are on his truck. I had to crawl into that mess you see and get his things out of it. and remove the gov. radios. One of witch hit Tigger in the face. The man who hit the truck sufferd a heart attack, he was dead before he hit the truck. That is what caused the wreck.

ugo
10-08-2008, 07:16 PM
Yes UGO. I ride in the van that fallows his truck, it is my job to monitor the load and the 215 sensers that are on his truck. I had to crawl into that mess you see and get his things out of it. and remove the gov. radios. One of witch hit Tigger in the face. The man who hit the truck sufferd a heart attack, he was dead before he hit the truck. That is what caused the wreck.

I am sorry that this so serious misfortune has happened.:(
I hope however that You, Tigger and Sarah can have our good prayers of return ready to the serene and happy life.:)

MISSY
10-08-2008, 07:26 PM
I am sorry that this so serious misfortune has happened.:(
I hope however that You, Tigger and Sarah can have our good prayers of return ready to the serene and happy life.:) You are varry sweet UGO. as are all of you. I was rilly suprised how mature you all act. I was expecting a bunch of perverts, but you are a great bunch. And you show respect for Danielle. I think that is wonderfull. I see why Tigger comes on here. Danielle is varry lucky to have such a great bunch.

WhyYou
10-08-2008, 07:32 PM
You are varry sweet UGO. as are all of you. I was rilly suprised how mature you all act. I was expecting a bunch of perverts, but you are a great bunch. And you show respect for Danielle. I think that is wonderfull. I see why Tigger comes on here. Danielle is varry lucky to have such a great bunch.

All women deserve respect. We (the beta tester group) set that tone for this message board when we started posting here. Ane we'll keep it that way. :)

MISSY
10-08-2008, 07:43 PM
All women deserve respect. We (the beta tester group) set that tone for this message board when we started posting here. Ane we'll keep it that way. :) I think that is wonderful. a bunch of well behaved perverts. J/K. They are about to bring tigger back in and we have to get out of the room. So i have to get 5 marines to move. So I can. I will come back later and update you or Ill let whyyou know and he can tell you.

gordy
10-08-2008, 11:01 PM
I'm glad surgery went OK, like geolarson said any internal injuries are never good. All just goes to show you never know what's round the corner as you drive along minding your own business.

MISSY
10-08-2008, 11:06 PM
Hi guys. Tigger is back in his room, he is awake and talking. He is still grogy. A bunch of his marine buddies are in with him, some only flew in for the day so we wanted to give them some time with him . Makes me cry when i see him, his face is blood red ,it just dosent look like him. My husband took a photo of him with his phone just after they put him in I.C.U. it is not a great photo. Most of that stuff is off of him now. He is breathing ok. has a drainage tube coming out of his side into a bag hanging on the bed.and a lot of things on his IV. I posted that photo of him. You rilly can't see how swollen his face rilly is, it has gone down a lot he can almost open his left eye. I got a phone call from Mrs. Parker and she is flying Sarah up tomarow morning. And his mom will be up tonight with his sister, they drove up. His dad just got out of the hospital and can't travel yet. And his father in law just got out friday. So they can't travel. His brother will be up fri. just wanted to update you.

ugo
10-08-2008, 11:17 PM
A spine-chilling photo! I am sorry for Tigger. It would owe to every way to recover. Even if the consequences have been indeed dramatic for an ugly accident.

To me the hospital me ago fear!
To see people that suffer makes me be badly. I have had in passed ugly and sad moments of my life.

Thanks of the courage to show the photo Missy. I imagine as it is sad Sarah.

MISSY
10-08-2008, 11:22 PM
A spine-chilling photo! I am sorry for Tigger. It would owe to every way to recover. Even if the consequences have been indeed dramatic for an ugly accident.

To me the hospital me ago fear!
To see people that suffer makes me be badly. I have had in passed ugly and sad moments of my life.

Thanks of the courage to show the photo Missy. I imagine as it is sad Sarah.
It is varry hard on Sarah, she lost her mom in a wreck 5 yrs ago and now came close to losing her dad. she has talked with him menny times on the phone. and she will be here tomarow. and will get to see him. She is a tuff girl she will be ok, and we are all here for her too.

ugo
10-08-2008, 11:29 PM
It is varry hard on Sarah, she lost her mom in a wreck 5 yrs ago and now came close to losing her dad. she has talked with him menny times on the phone. and she will be here tomarow. and will get to see him. She is a tuff girl she will be ok, and we are all here for her too.

In fact. It was for what I worried me that the poor Sarah could risk to also lose his father Tigger.

I know the history told by Tigger for the serious loss of her poor wife in another serious and ugly accident.

As it is the life made of so many strange mysteries that weigh on us fragile people, always to fight in every time of our daily life. In the good and in the evil.

Texasdrake
10-08-2008, 11:41 PM
Missy, I'm a card carrying Prevert. j/k...I don't have a card :D
Tell Tigger I'm thinking about him and hope he get well soon. :)

danielle_ftv
10-08-2008, 11:42 PM
Yes I am really lucky to have such great fans. Tell Tigger to get well soon. And thank you for joining the board to tell us about his progress. We all really appreciate it.
You are varry sweet UGO. as are all of you. I was rilly suprised how mature you all act. I was expecting a bunch of perverts, but you are a great bunch. And you show respect for Danielle. I think that is wonderfull. I see why Tigger comes on here. Danielle is varry lucky to have such a great bunch.

MISSY
10-08-2008, 11:50 PM
Missy, I'm a card carrying Prevert. j/k...I don't have a card :D
Tell Tigger I'm thinking about him and hope he get well soon. :)

I have 5 brothers I'm the only girl besids mom. I can take it, don't mind me being a girl you boys be your selves. I don't mind.
I will let him know. They will be kicking the buddies out soon and we are going to clean him up a bit. His mom and sister should be here vary soon and I would like to try to get some more of that blood out of his hair if he will let me. Don't want Sarah to have to see that tomarow.

geolarson2
10-08-2008, 11:52 PM
Hi guys. Tigger is back in his room, he is awake and talking. He is still grogy. A bunch of his marine buddies are in with him, some only flew in for the day so we wanted to give them some time with him . Makes me cry when i see him, his face is blood red ,it just dosent look like him. My husband took a photo of him with his phone just after they put him in I.C.U. it is not a great photo. Most of that stuff is off of him now. He is breathing ok. has a drainage tube coming out of his side into a bag hanging on the bed.and a lot of things on his IV. I posted that photo of him. You rilly can't see how swollen his face rilly is, it has gone down a lot he can almost open his left eye. I got a phone call from Mrs. Parker and she is flying Sarah up tomarow morning. And his mom will be up tonight with his sister, they drove up. His dad just got out of the hospital and can't travel yet. And his father in law just got out friday. So they can't travel. His brother will be up fri. just wanted to update you.

He seems like a good, strong guy to me. I'm sure he will be fine in time, and with you, your hubby, his buds, his parents & sister and most especially with his daughter. It won't be easy, but I know he will be back on his feet. And tigg, just a friendly reminder: chin up, strong heart & eyes straight on the target. Always faithful.

MISSY
10-09-2008, 12:00 AM
He seems like a good, strong guy to me. I'm sure he will be fine in time, and with you, your hubby, his buds, his parents & sister and most especially with his daughter. It won't be easy, but I know he will be back on his feet. And tigg, just a friendly reminder: chin up, strong heart & eyes straight on the target. Always faithful.
If I learned one thing from Tigger it is that marines stick together for life. when they got wind of what happened two of them were here in 5 hours. What friends do you have that will drop everything and fly out to see if you are ok. I dont know of enny of my friends that would do that! And boy do they look good in them blues.

geolarson2
10-09-2008, 12:12 AM
If I learned one thing from Tigger it is that marines stick together for life. when they got wind of what happened two of them were here in 5 hours. What friends do you have that will drop everything and fly out to see if you are ok. I dont know of enny of my friends that would do that! And boy do they look good in them blues.

Few. Very, very few. Tigger is a very, very fortunate gentleman to have folks like you with him.

About the blues, though, nice sure (my great-great grandpa was a Marine), but I was more of an OD guy with a desire to fly dust-offs. Didn't happen though, maybe for a good reason in the end.

MISSY
10-09-2008, 12:24 AM
I just read the post to Tigger and he said thanks to all of you for your support. I showed him the video for him. He cant see real well yet, still fuzzy. but he tryed to crack a smile.

geolarson2
10-09-2008, 12:37 AM
I just read the post to Tigger and he said thanks to all of you for your support. I showed him the video for him. He cant see real well yet, still fuzzy. but he tryed to crack a smile.

OMG he almost cracked a smile! That's the last thing he needs ...oh wait, that's good. Very good. And as for seeing fuzzy, that's not so bad. There was this time when I'd drunk a bottle of cheap plonk and ...well, maybe another time :) Real happy for Tigger, Missy.

Texasdrake
10-09-2008, 12:43 AM
Think Tigger is very lucky to have friends like Missy,his co-workers and his marine buddies.Knowing that they be there when he needed them.Not to mention he has a lot of family who also cares for him.Tigger is a very lucky man indeed. :)

MISSY
10-09-2008, 12:45 AM
OMG he almost cracked a smile! That's the last thing he needs ...oh wait, that's good. Very good. And as for seeing fuzzy, that's not so bad. There was this time when I'd drunk a bottle of cheap plonk and ...well, maybe another time :) Real happy for Tigger, Missy.
He has called the blond nurse in the day shift Alison 3 times now, she dosen't even look like her! he was on pain meds at the time. and he told the boss that she has sexy leggs. I wonder how much of this he will remember later. get him on pain meds and he talks away. That is why we have to stay with him. Can't let him give out enny clasified info.

ugo
10-09-2008, 12:48 AM
He has called the blond nurse in the day shift Alison 3 times now, she dosen't even look like her! he was on pain meds at the time. and he told the boss that she has sexy leggs. I wonder how much of this he will remember later. get him on pain meds and he talks away. That is why we have to stay with him. Can't let him give out enny clasified info.

Is Alison there??:eek:

MISSY
10-09-2008, 12:50 AM
Is Alison there??:eek: He wishes. No UGO he just thinks he sees her, they have him dopoed up on pain meds and he is in dream land.

ugo
10-09-2008, 12:56 AM
He wishes. No UGO he just thinks he sees her, they have him dopoed up on pain meds and he is in dream land.

Oh, excuse Missy.:o

I understand the suffering of the poor Tigger. But it imagines as it was beautiful to see of the live Alison. We am still of the greats fans of Alison. Impossible to forget her.:o

WhyYou
10-09-2008, 01:22 AM
LOL...Tigger has REALLY found Lalaland now! :D

Texasdrake
10-09-2008, 01:28 AM
Well its kinda funny in a way.Alison is from Ohio and still living there from my guess.Bad timing in a way cause Alison is studing to be a nurse.If she was already a nurse,I know it would have made Tigger's day if that Blond nurse WAS Alison. (LOL)

MISSY
10-09-2008, 01:28 AM
LOL...Tigger has REALLY found Lalaland now! :D He was talking with the IV pump a min ago. and there is a get well baloon on the wall he thinks its a UFO. I would say he is way down the road to lala land.

MISSY
10-09-2008, 01:32 AM
Well its kinda funny in a way.Alison is from Ohio and still living there from my guess.Bad timing in a way cause Alison is studing to be a nurse.If she was already a nurse,I know it would have made Tigger's day if that Blond nurse WAS Alison. (LOL) He has just about told every nurse here that he loves them. They all think he is funny. He gets real goofy on pain meds.

Texasdrake
10-09-2008, 01:34 AM
LMAO...if he was talking to a IV pump then they must have been pumping him so full of meds he would be high as a kite.If Tigger thought the IV pump was talking back..think you need to ask the doctor to cut back. :D

MISSY
10-09-2008, 01:40 AM
LMAO...if he was talking to a IV pump then they must have been pumping him so full of meds he would be high as a kite.If Tigger thought the IV pump was talking back..think you need to ask the doctor to cut back. :D Tigger is what we call a cheep drunk. It dont take much. They have him on some extra meds today because of the surgery, they will start bringing him down a little tomarow. He was getting a little bitchy because he was in pain so they uped it a little and now they are slowly bringing him down.

MISSY
10-09-2008, 01:47 AM
The nurse is here and we are going to clean him up a bit so he looks prity for Sarah tomarow. And i'm sick of seeing that blood in his hair. The DR. didn't want us washing it till the cut had a chance to heal a bit. And as long as h is in such a good mood he is getting it cleaned. Ill update you all in the morning GOOD NIGHT.

geolarson2
10-09-2008, 03:09 AM
He was talking with the IV pump a min ago. and there is a get well baloon on the wall he thinks its a UFO. I would say he is way down the road to lala land.

Huh. I thought that UFO in the corner of my room looked like a balloon. Weird. I don't remember talking to my IV pump when I was in the hospital not quite 2 years ago, but the plastic plant and I did get on really good (well, actually it did all the talking--I never thought a fake palm could say such things!):D As always, my best to Tigger, and to you, too, Missy! Nite.

ugo
10-09-2008, 07:49 AM
I always hope that Tigger is strong to fight his difficult moment. I wish me that Missy, can be of my comforts of courage and assistance from our friendship to Tigger.:)

Tigger had helped me when we were to the other famous message board (of Alison).
And for what I had (and I still have) the problems of my job.

My curiosity is when we find us to the hospital, and then we are operated, can have estrange us effects in state of confusion. It confuses us among the reality and the situation of which us are found under anesthesia.
To you has ever happened that the anesthesia (or anything else other than do they make to decrease the pain) ago of the strange effects of deliriums?
That thing than above of so many lights where we are operated, to me it seemed one whom turned, and with so many alien peers and silent. Because I was under the effect anesthesia. As if is wanted to try to escape from those strange visions.
Does someone have to tell when you have been to the hospital?

Sail_Away
10-09-2008, 10:54 AM
My prayers are with Tigger for a speedy recovery.

grande351
10-09-2008, 11:13 AM
Best wishes for a speedy recovery for Tigger! And a big thank you to Missy for all the updates. :)
It sounds like he has a lot of folks around that care about him and that's the best medicine of all!

MISSY
10-09-2008, 01:12 PM
Good morning! We got Sarah at the airport at 0530. She is with him now. His mom and sister got in late last night. Sarah has taken charge. she cryed a bit when she first saw him, but she is a strong kid.She is feeding him his breakfast that he didn't want to eat, but she is forcing him too. God it is frezzing in here. Tigger has got 4 blankets on him pore thing. He is sitting up and bolth eyes are open, the swelling is way down. Still black & blue but that will take time. Jeromy and I are taking a week off work next week and are going to TN. To stay by him and we re going to help a little with the house since Tigger wont be able to do much. He helped us drywall our house so we owe him this. He is having french toast, Sarah has cut it into small pieces. His jaw has to still be sore. But he is looking a lot better The DR. was in and said every thing is looking better , his blood work came back a lot beter now that the bleeding has ben stoped.( forgive my typing, i'm freezing) Sarah asked the DR. all kind of medical things, I had no idea what she was talking about. but i gess when your mom was a nurse and your dad has spent a lot of time in the hospital you learn things. By the look on thr DR.s face he was impresed too.I got to see where they cut him yesterday, it is only 4 little cuts about an inch long. I was expecting a big cut. DR. said he might get to go home sun. They are going to remove the brace on his arm today and get him moveing it. Sarah just saw his IV and said what the hell. I had to explain to her that he riped it out 3 times so the nurse taped it but good. If he pulls it now his arm is comming with it.lol

ugo
10-09-2008, 01:17 PM
Good morning to You, Missy.:)
Is beautiful to know that Tigger is a little better. Hoping that eats. For wish of her daughter very brave Sarah.

I think that to Ohio it is always cold.

MISSY
10-09-2008, 01:25 PM
Good morning UGO. OHIO is nice in the summer. It was 47 this morning.Yes Sarah is varry strong for her age (16) but she has also been thru a lot too. And boy has she grown.Had to smack Jeromy this morning for telling her "boy your boobs rilly grew" I can't beleave he said that.

ugo
10-09-2008, 01:35 PM
Power of the pure love when the young people grow. Sarah is nice indeed.:p

When I feel Ohio, my joy of my heart says that it is there the heaven of Alison.:o
Even if it is a beautiful day. As you have said, Missy.:)

MISSY
10-09-2008, 01:47 PM
Sarah just redid his blankets and his gown came up and he is not wairing enny undies. :eek: She covered him quicklly, her face got a little red.lol She is trying to make him comfy.

ugo
10-09-2008, 01:51 PM
Sarah just redid his blankets and his gown came up and he is not wairing enny undies. :eek: She covered him quicklly, her face got a little red.lol She is trying to make him comfy.

OH MY GOD !!:p:D

MISSY
10-09-2008, 01:52 PM
They just came to get Tigger for a test and it's my turn to escort him so I have to go I will get on later and update you all.

King Richard
10-09-2008, 02:20 PM
Hi Missy,

Well I hope that he will recover quickly. Those things aren't the things you're waiting for, right.
Wish him well!

Greetz

MISSY
10-09-2008, 10:26 PM
Guys tigger has had a bad day, a lot of pain and unable to keep food down. They took the brace off his arm and have been doing therapy with him, it is giving him great pain, enny one that has dislocated an arm pry can relate with what he is going thru. He is being strong and doing every thing they ask of him, I would have told that guy to piss off. but Sarah and his mom are with him now, they just gave him some more pain meds so he will be sonked out soon. He is going down for a M R I to make sure the bleeding has stoped in his belly. There is still a lot of blood and other fluid comming out of the drain tube. grossssssssssss. They put the tube back down his nose into his belly because he can't keep food down yet. it was varry hard watching them do that.. The swelling on his face is getting better he can open bolth eyes now, but everything is still fuzzy.

MISSY
10-09-2008, 10:53 PM
A few have asked what that is on the wall on the left side of tiggers bed. I don't know! He was not hooked up to it. it was just there on the wall.

geolarson2
10-09-2008, 11:03 PM
Guys tigger has had a bad day, a lot of pain and unable to keep food down. They took the brace off his arm and have been doing therapy with him, it is giving him great pain, enny one that has dislocated an arm pry can relate with what he is going thru. He is being strong and doing every thing they ask of him, I would have told that guy to piss off. but Sarah and his mom are with him now, they just gave him some more pain meds so he will be sonked out soon. He is going down for a M R I to make sure the bleeding has stoped in his belly. There is still a lot of blood and other fluid comming out of the drain tube. grossssssssssss. They put the tube back down his nose into his belly because he can't keep food down yet. it was varry hard watching them do that.. The swelling on his face is getting better he can open bolth eyes now, but everything is still fuzzy.

I can empathize with the dislocation. I blew out my knee playing rugby when I was 14, and afterward anytime I tried swimming (until I found this wicked cool compression brace) it would pop out & in. Sucks big time! I hope that the bleeding/oozing stops soon, too. MRI's are neat, but then I'm a sick guy (more than just your average perv, I guess). He's in for the long-haul of course, but I have high hops that he'll come through fine.

geolarson2
10-09-2008, 11:04 PM
A few have asked what that is on the wall on the left side of tiggers bed. I don't know! He was not hooked up to it. it was just there on the wall.

The green thing with the bottles? Looks kinda like a bypass machine to me, but I could be wrong (heck, I'm wrong at least a dozen times before 6AM!)

MISSY
10-09-2008, 11:14 PM
I can empathize with the dislocation. I blew out my knee playing rugby when I was 14, and afterward anytime I tried swimming (until I found this wicked cool compression brace) it would pop out & in. Sucks big time! I hope that the bleeding/oozing stops soon, too. MRI's are neat, but then I'm a sick guy (more than just your average perv, I guess). He's in for the long-haul of course, but I have high hops that he'll come through fine.
He is a tuff nut. You watch he will be back to work befor you know it.

captnjack
10-09-2008, 11:23 PM
Hey Tigger glad you are doing better. I wish you a speedy recovery and hope you are able to get back on the road agian real soon. Glad your other co-worker Amanda is ok also.

geolarson2
10-09-2008, 11:35 PM
He is a tuff nut. You watch he will be back to work befor you know it.

I can almost empathize there--he may be a tuff nut, but I'm just a nut!:D

MISSY
10-09-2008, 11:50 PM
I can almost empathize there--he may be a tuff nut, but I'm just a nut!:DSo is he!!!!!!!!!!!!

Texasdrake
10-10-2008, 12:09 AM
Glad Tigger is doing better today.He is very lucky to have a daughter like Sarah.Not too many teenagers are as mature and responsible as she is.Tell Tigger to hang in there. :)

geolarson2
10-10-2008, 12:16 AM
So is he!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great minds think alike! So what's our excuse?:)

So I read about how Tigg was doing earlier, but how was he when his daughter came in? I bet he was beaming even through the bruising & swelling!

MISSY
10-10-2008, 12:30 AM
Great minds think alike! So what's our excuse?:)

So I read about how Tigg was doing earlier, but how was he when his daughter came in? I bet he was beaming even through the bruising & swelling!
He was in and out of it for a bit this morning, but once he woke up he was glad to see her. She gave him a bunch of kisses . We had to drag her away to eat, he was sleeping. I wish you could see them now, she is up on the bed next to him with her head on his shoulder and he has his face agenst the top of her head. it look's so sweet, they are bolth sound asleep. I took a photo for her. I am so glad she is blond again. that pink hair was too much. She has such lovely blond hair.

MISSY
10-10-2008, 01:29 AM
You guys are going to crap. Tigger has been trying to save money to get Sarah a new laptop. hers was riped off at school. the team decided that we would all pitch in and get her one since TIGGER pry won't be able to now. I talked to Mrs Parker about it and asked her to see if we could get her one of the dell's that we use. She said she would see what she could do. Just a bit ago a Marine with a lot of crap on his chest called me into the hall and asked if I was the one that needed the laptop and I said yes. He sent two Marine's to his car to get a cupple boxes , they returned with two big boxes and put them in the room. and he smiled and left. Jeromy looked at me and said you said laptop right. I looked at the lable and they gave Sarah a"getac m230n fully rugged laptop with the military upgrade and the accessorie pack." I called Mrs. Parker and said we can't afford this. She told me tell Sarah happy birthday from Marine recon . I about fell off my seat. that is a $4000 computer. She hasent seen it yet we wanted Tigger to give it to her tomarow but I am not letting that out of my sight till he wakes up and can give it to her. We covered it up with our coats.

DWM222
10-10-2008, 01:50 AM
You guys are going to crap. Tigger has been trying to save money to get Sarah a new laptop. hers was riped off at school. the team decided that we would all pitch in and get her one since TIGGER pry won't be able to now. I talked to Mrs Parker about it and asked her to see if we could get her one of the dell's that we use. She said she would see what she could do. Just a bit ago a Marine with a lot of crap on his chest called me into the hall and asked if I was the one that needed the laptop and I said yes. He sent two Marine's to his car to get a cupple boxes , they returned with two big boxes and put them in the room. and he smiled and left. Jeromy looked at me and said you said laptop right. I looked at the lable and they gave Sarah a"getac m230n fully rugged laptop with the military upgrade and the accessorie pack." I called Mrs. Parker and said we can't afford this. She told me tell Sarah happy birthday from Marine recon . I about fell off my seat. that is a $4000 computer. She hasent seen it yet we wanted Tigger to give it to her tomarow but I am not letting that out of my sight till he wakes up and can give it to her. We covered it up with our coats.

Missy
I have to say that Tigger is a very lucky guy (not counting the crash)...Reading your posts has given me new respect for the words "Team" & "Friend"..you & his other friends certainly go above & beyond to help one of your own...& BTW, I don't believe I know anyone in my world (ladies) that would sign up on an adult site/message board to keep friends posted...You are all awesome...Tigger is very lucky to have you in his life...Tell him to get well soon..:)

MISSY
10-10-2008, 02:11 AM
He has done a lot for me too. He took his vac. two years ago and redrywalled our house, fixed the roof. replaced 5 windows. and put down a hardwood floor in my kitchen.. When Jeromy and I got married we bought a fixer uper. we had no idea what we were getting into.If it wasn't for Tigger we could never have done it. We are just getting a chance to pay him back for all the good he has done for us. there are 10 of us on the team and we do work varry well together. There is nothing enny of us could have done to avoid this crash. I't is just one of thous things that is out of our control. There are 4 of us with him now he has 24/7 security. And there are some Marines around the hospital. Till he is off the meds and up and around he will always have one of us with him. Tonight is my hubbys turn to stay with him and I want to be with my hubby so i'm staying too. I'm just going to curl up on the bench by the window and go to sleep. Sarah is still sleeping on him. there is a second bed in the room we can use but the heater is by the window.lol Pluss I dont think the nurse is going to let Sarah sleep with him all night so I will let her have the bed. They will be in soon to change his dressings and empyt his pee bag , and the drain bag, she will have to get up then. He has slept so sound with her there I didn't want to bother them. She is still in her dress she was wairing when we picked her up this morning. it's all wrinkled.

Texasdrake
10-10-2008, 02:15 AM
WOW!! talk about having some great friends and team mates.Its rare to have such good friends Tiggers has in you and the rest of the guys. Better make sure someone is standing behind Sarah when Tigger gives her the new laptop...have a feeling she would faint. :)
With such a high ticket laptop like that one Sarah won't let it out of her sight at school.

MISSY
10-10-2008, 02:42 AM
This one has GPS LOCATER if they try to take it we can find it. Or the company will replace it free. all the military laptops have that. I feel bad she had to drop out of her computer class because of it.. Every one of the guys and Marcy were in the military and there is a bond there that you cant explain. They can almost read eachothers minds. They react to things with out ever saying a word. it is creapy some times. Tigger and his Marine buddies they fought in a war together side by side there is a bond there that you just can't break. He has seen things that I dont even want to know about. I dont know if you all rember back in 2003 the groop of Marines that went in and rescued 13 teen girs in Yemon that were kidnaped and were about to be sold. Tigger was in on that rescue, he and 12 other Marines got the navy cross for that. Tigger was shot in the arm during that. He dosen't talk about that to ennyone but his Marine buddies. They talk to each other about things only they can relate with. It's hard to explain.Just like this board he uses this to unwind and get his fustrations out. It helps to calm him down. We have a lot of stress out there on the road, we all deal with it in diffrent ways , some times you just have to get it out , tell someone. Some times we go to the range and blow off 300/400 rounds. it makes you feel better. We have to be a tight nit groop or we would self destruct. see that just made me feel better Ill shut up now!lol

Texasdrake
10-10-2008, 03:07 AM
I always hear stories about people who were in the military.The more you go through together the stronger the bond between you gets.From the strong bond Tigger has with his marine friends you know they gone though alot.When one of them is down the rest will be there to help.From what both you and tigger had said, Tigger also has a strong bond with you and the rest of his team mates.

MISSY
10-10-2008, 03:18 AM
We are togeter almost 4 yrs now 24/7 except when we go home every two weeks. You tend to get close with one another. AND oh I almost forgot Tigger will receive his 400,000 mile safe driving award he is 1327 miles short of it. But the wreck will not affect his safty record. The crash team voted today and this will not affect him he keeps his good driving record. That is somthing he is varry proud of 13 YRS this is his first wreck, but it is not his fault. It was rulled to be an act of god.

Texasdrake
10-10-2008, 03:51 AM
Thats good to hear about this safe driving award.Hate to think he put that many miles in and have have it all go to crap for something that wasn't his fault.Do envy Tigger for having a great group of friends and co workers. :)

geolarson2
10-10-2008, 04:29 AM

Close. I did blow water out my nose. Now I can't stop sneezing. That is a very, very nice gift Sarah's getting, and I'm not talking about the computer--I'm talking about the love her dad's getting from his extended family, meaning you, your hubby, the USMC and so on. That's worth more than any 'puter. But, having said that, the computer's good, too, and I suspect she's going to go spare when her dad shows it to her. No one's going to have a dry eye. Dang, I'm misting up at the thought of such selflessness ...:o

ugo
10-10-2008, 10:35 AM
I believe that Tigger is strong, Missy!:)

But it always needs to hope that there are no complications. Seen indeed the gravity of the ugly accident.

And I believe in the good love of the good daughter Sarah for his father Tigger. And Sarah deserves indeed a beautiful gift!!! Over also to the great love of true friendship.:)

The love wins on the pain. And on the frustrating works of the daily military job.

What it misses for my mother from other people: Love and friendship.

MISSY
10-10-2008, 05:06 PM
Guys I only have a sec. Tigger was rushed back into surgery at 0400. He was in a lot of pain and the DR. was called. His tummy was like a rock and his drain tube was flowing blood. so they rushed him right in. He is out of surgery (4 hours) of it. I dont have enny news yet. When I do I will update you. There is a lot of brass around so it is hard for me to log in. worse case I will e-mail whyyou. and he an update you. Whyyou you have been a saint thru all of this thank you. Missy

ugo
10-10-2008, 05:10 PM
Guys I only have a sec. Tigger was rushed back into surgery at 0400. He was in a lot of pain and the DR. was called. His tummy was like a rock and his drain tube was flowing blood. so they rushed him right in. He is out of surgery (4 hours) of it. I dont have enny news yet. When I do I will update you. There is a lot of brass around so it is hard for me to log in. worse case I will e-mail whyyou. and he an update you. Whyyou you have been a saint thru all of this thank you. Missy

My hopes of comfort and assistance, Missy. And that God helps Tigger!! Is for the good of Sarah.

geolarson2
10-10-2008, 06:13 PM
This one has GPS LOCATER if they try to take it we can find it. Or the company will replace it free. all the military laptops have that. I feel bad she had to drop out of her computer class because of it.. Every one of the guys and Marcy were in the military and there is a bond there that you cant explain. They can almost read eachothers minds. They react to things with out ever saying a word. it is creapy some times. Tigger and his Marine buddies they fought in a war together side by side there is a bond there that you just can't break. He has seen things that I dont even want to know about. I dont know if you all rember back in 2003 the groop of Marines that went in and rescued 13 teen girs in Yemon that were kidnaped and were about to be sold. Tigger was in on that rescue, he and 12 other Marines got the navy cross for that. Tigger was shot in the arm during that. He dosen't talk about that to ennyone but his Marine buddies. They talk to each other about things only they can relate with. It's hard to explain.Just like this board he uses this to unwind and get his fustrations out. It helps to calm him down. We have a lot of stress out there on the road, we all deal with it in diffrent ways , some times you just have to get it out , tell someone. Some times we go to the range and blow off 300/400 rounds. it makes you feel better. We have to be a tight nit groop or we would self destruct. see that just made me feel better Ill shut up now!lol

My grandpa came back from WWII and I guess still keeps in touch with some of his buddies from back then. He does not speak about what he saw in Europe for the most part. On occasion he lets something slip, but that's all. I know that whatever he saw in France & Germany left him shaken up. And when my Dad passed away in 73, 10 years after he was out of the USAF, friends of his from Alaska & SeaTac either sent flowers, cards, or I guess even made the trek to Denver. It is a rare and precious bond, I just wish the price to pay for it wasn't so high. I sincerely hope Tigger is doing better today. Please give him my best, Missy, as well as my best to Sarah, his 'rents, and my thanks to Tigg, you, and the rest of your team.

mart
10-10-2008, 06:33 PM

I remember reading about that story Missy. Tigger was in that rescue! wow. Their all heroes in my book for rescuing them girls. You don't mess with the Marines. Tigger is a tough guy on the quite. Glad he's improving Missy. Wish him well from me. Teamwork and a good family. You can't beat them.:)

MISSY
10-10-2008, 10:43 PM
I made a little boo boo it was 1993 not 2003!

MISSY
10-10-2008, 11:08 PM
Just to update you. Tigger is varry sick, they missed a tear in his intestine and all the bad stuff in there has been leaking into his gut. HE was taken into surgery at 0430 this morning and after 4 hours taken to ICU he has a varry bad infection, they are giving him lots of meds and oxygen. We all have to wair masks just to go in the room. They had to cut him from chest to gut this time, and they did not close it his gut is packed with stuff to soke up the stuff in there. They have been changing it every 4 hours. So we are not even going into the room so we don't track enny thing in. The hospital is aranging a tooter for Sarah so she doesn't get behind in her school work. She will be staying here ,I will be watching over her for the time being.Tigger will pry be in ICU for a few days. They have him sedated so he doesn't move and cant feel enny pain. ther is not much more I can tell for now. We gave Sarah her laptopthis morning, we thought it would get her mind off of waiting. she was excited but her mind went back to her dad. and she didn't look at it till the DR.came up and gave us the update on him. she is sitting out side of his room and she has it open setting her password and all of that but she keeps looking into his room. She is varry upset but she is being varry strong. HIS mom is still here as well.

ugo
10-10-2008, 11:18 PM
Just to update you. Tigger is varry sick, they missed a tear in his intestine and all the bad stuff in there has been leaking into his gut. HE was taken into surgery at 0430 this morning and after 4 hours taken to ICU he has a varry bad infection, they are giving him lots of meds and oxygen. We all have to wair masks just to go in the room. They had to cut him from chest to gut this time, and they did not close it his gut is packed with stuff to soke up the stuff in there. They have been changing it every 4 hours. So we are not even going into the room so we don't track enny thing in. The hospital is aranging a tooter for Sarah so she doesn't get behind in her school work. She will be staying here ,I will be watching over her for the time being.Tigger will pry be in ICU for a few days. They have him sedated so he doesn't move and cant feel enny pain. ther is not much more I can tell for now. We gave Sarah her laptopthis morning, we thought it would get her mind off of waiting. she was excited but her mind went back to her dad. and she didn't look at it till the DR.came up and gave us the update on him. she is sitting out side of his room and she has it open setting her password and all of that but she keeps looking into his room. She is varry upset but she is being varry strong. HIS mom is still here as well.

Can I say that the operation done first to the inside hemorrhage has perhaps provoked possible infections on the bowel? And that then is filled with the stuff by to defecate?
Or am I wrong me, Missy ?:o

MISSY
10-10-2008, 11:24 PM
Can I say that the operation done first to the inside hemorrhage has perhaps provoked possible infections on the bowel? And that then is filled with the stuff by to defecate?
Or am I wrong me, Missy ?:o The tear happened in the wreck, they just didn't catch it the first time. They saw the cut in the liver and stoped looking. It has been leeking ever sence the wreck, that is why it got so bad.

MISSY
10-11-2008, 01:13 AM
I was going to post a edited copy of the the crash report but with all of the stuff i would have to black out it would be pointless. so im just going to pick out some of the things the sencers recorded insted. 10/06 -o6.75 (6:45 am)
headding SE--56 MPH 1300 RPM , 170 DEG. BRAKE 0 PSI APPLIED, CLUTCH ENGAGED , AIR TANK PSI 123 PSI ,LAMPS ON FULL ( HEAD LIGHTS + MARKER) ROLL 01 DEG. LEFT ( MATT WEIGHS MORE THAN AMANDA ) FORWARD O DEG.
PRESSURE BRAKE O PSI ( JAKE BRAKE) AIR BAG STATUS ACTIVE, THAT WAS THE STATS 1 MIN BEFORE THE WRECK. FROM THE TIME TIGGER HIT THE BRAKES TO FULL STOP ELE SHUTDOWN WAS 8.OO5 SECONDS. HERE ARE THE STATS AS THE WRECK HAPPENED. 10/6 O6.78 ( 6:46) HEDDING SE--54 MPH 500 RPM , 170 DEG. BRAKE 120 PSI APPLIED , CLUTCH DISENGAGED FULL, 120 PSI IMPACT WARNING!!!!!!!! 1.004 SEC. LATER . IMPACT IMPACT. .009 SEC AIR BAG DEPLOY, BELT LOCK. EMERGENCY ENGINE SHUT DOWN, FUEL SHUT OFF. ROLL 45 DEG RIGHT , .006 ROLL 60 DEG RIGHT. ROLL 93 DEG RIGHT IMPACT IMPACT. ( THAT WOULD BE THE TRUCK HITTING THE GROUND) A BUNCH MORE IMPACT WARNINGS AS THE TRUCK SLID ON IT'S SIDE 87 FEET . ALL STOP DETECTED EMERGENCY ELECTRICAL SHUT DOWN. THAT IS WHEN THE TRUCK SHUTS DOWN EVERY THING TO AVOID FIRE. ENNY QUESTIONS JUST ASK .

WhyYou
10-11-2008, 02:47 AM
Wow...it almost sounds as if the truck is alive...lol.

ugo
10-11-2008, 10:44 AM
I was going to post a edited copy of the the crash report but with all of the stuff i would have to black out it would be pointless. so im just going to pick out some of the things the sencers recorded insted. 10/06 -o6.75 (6:45 am)
headding SE--56 MPH 1300 RPM , 170 DEG. BRAKE 0 PSI APPLIED, CLUTCH ENGAGED , AIR TANK PSI 123 PSI ,LAMPS ON FULL ( HEAD LIGHTS + MARKER) ROLL 01 DEG. LEFT ( MATT WEIGHS MORE THAN AMANDA ) FORWARD O DEG.
PRESSURE BRAKE O PSI ( JAKE BRAKE) AIR BAG STATUS ACTIVE, THAT WAS THE STATS 1 MIN BEFORE THE WRECK. FROM THE TIME TIGGER HIT THE BRAKES TO FULL STOP ELE SHUTDOWN WAS 8.OO5 SECONDS. HERE ARE THE STATS AS THE WRECK HAPPENED. 10/6 O6.78 ( 6:46) HEDDING SE--54 MPH 500 RPM , 170 DEG. BRAKE 120 PSI APPLIED , CLUTCH DISENGAGED FULL, 120 PSI IMPACT WARNING!!!!!!!! 1.004 SEC. LATER . IMPACT IMPACT. .009 SEC AIR BAG DEPLOY, BELT LOCK. EMERGENCY ENGINE SHUT DOWN, FUEL SHUT OFF. ROLL 45 DEG RIGHT , .006 ROLL 60 DEG RIGHT. ROLL 93 DEG RIGHT IMPACT IMPACT. ( THAT WOULD BE THE TRUCK HITTING THE GROUND) A BUNCH MORE IMPACT WARNINGS AS THE TRUCK SLID ON IT'S SIDE 87 FEET . ALL STOP DETECTED EMERGENCY ELECTRICAL SHUT DOWN. THAT IS WHEN THE TRUCK SHUTS DOWN EVERY THING TO AVOID FIRE. ENNY QUESTIONS JUST ASK .

I have to say that has been a true miracle to save the life of Tigger (and of others).

MISSY
10-11-2008, 11:11 AM
I'm about to go off duty for the day, Tigger had a quiet night. His one moniter kept beeping every once in a while , I asked the DR. what was goingon and he looked at it and said he was dreeming. They have him hooked up to a brain wave thing so they can tell if he wakes up. That would be vary bad. And the nurse worned me about an old man they have in restraints that thinks it is the cival war times and that we are all from a UFO and have abducted him for his brain. He was a little loud a few times. The one male nurse would yell im getting the mind probe and he would shut right up. I thought that is just mean, the pore old guy is losing his mind and you are messing with him. that is just so sad.I'M about to go back to our roomand go to bed Ihave been up 26 hours I can bairly keep my eyes open. so good night or morning or whatever i'm going to bed!!!!!!!!!!:o

MISSY
10-11-2008, 03:19 PM
Not much news. I just woke up to my hubby making noise. They took Tigger down to surgery to try to clean out some more of the gunk. His fever has come down a little. I am going to feed my hubby and throw him out a window so I can get some more sleep. I will update you this evening.

geolarson2
10-11-2008, 04:25 PM
Not much news. I just woke up to my hubby making noise. They took Tigger down to surgery to try to clean out some more of the gunk. His fever has come down a little. I am going to feed my hubby and throw him out a window so I can get some more sleep. I will update you this evening.

Thanks, Missy, for keeping us informed. I can't imagine how much of a drain this is on you, your family, Tigger, his family and everyone else back there. I know fevers freak people out, but I think that the body raises its temp to kill off those germs. I never even though of Tigg having a tear in his intestine until I read your redacted report. I was more worried about the bleeding from his liver because when I took CPR long, long ago I think the instructor had said something about accidentally tearing the liver. I guess what I'm trying to say is that with everything that Tigger, Sarah and the rest of you have been going through, I just have to have hope that Tigger will make it through okay, no matter how long it may take. I am glad that the doctors found that tear in his intestine, am glad that his fever is under control, am glad that they're going back over checking & re-checking everything. I knew the accident was big & bad, but I don't think everything sunk in until this morning reading what you wrote yesterday and this morning. As always, my best to Tigger, Sarah, their family, and to you and yours, Missy.

alienangel
10-11-2008, 08:08 PM
Hang on Tigger. You can fix this. Get well soon.
Krister

MISSY
10-12-2008, 12:48 AM
Hi all. My hubby took Sarah out today and got her nails done, and got her some nice winter outfits. While I was in slumber land. Tigger's fever is down to 100 deg so it is comming down. They sewed his belly up I gess they are happy that they got all the icky out. he still has a infection but it is looking better.He will pry still be in ICU a fews more days. They still have him nocked out and have a brething tube in. That may change tomarow.

DWM222
10-12-2008, 12:53 AM
Hi all. My hubby took Sarah out today and got her nails done, and got her some nice winter outfits. While I was in slumber land. Tigger's fever is down to 100 deg so it is comming down. They sewed his belly up I gess they are happy that they got all the icky out. he still has a infection but it is looking better.He will pry still be in ICU a fews more days. They still have him nocked out and have a brething tube in. That may change tomarow.

Sounds like the news is getting better (I'm hoping)...& good for your husband..very nice thing to do...Give everyone my best wishes..:)

MISSY
10-12-2008, 01:45 AM
Jermoy loves kids.And Sarah needed to get her mind off of her dad.

MISSY
10-12-2008, 12:12 PM
Not much news today.fever is better.No dec. on wether they are going to wake him up or not.

MISSY
10-12-2008, 07:01 PM
Just wanted to let you know they are starting to bring Tigger out of anesthesia. They are going to wake him up slow ,he is varry week from fighting the infection. We got to go in the room for the first time in a few days ware still wairing mask on our mouth so we dont spred any germs. He should be fully awake tomarow and after he is all awake they will remove the breathing tube. so things are looking up.

ugo
10-12-2008, 07:19 PM
How is Missy? Have you slept well?:)
I think that Tigger can improve his health. And He is seen that is being all right. And I believe that the doctors have been very careful.

My wishes to you.:)

MISSY
10-12-2008, 07:28 PM
How is Missy? Have you slept well?:)
I think that Tigger can improve his health. And He is seen that is being all right. And I believe that the doctors have been very careful.

My wishes to you.:)

I'm doing well UGO I slept all night last night. The boss had wach last night. Tonight the Marines are pulling watch to give us a day off. We took Tiggers mom and Sarah out to APPLEBEES for lunch.

ugo
10-12-2008, 07:34 PM
Finally the joy to live serene and happy. And for the good of Sarah. But always wishing our alive prayers for Tigger.:)
To be at times in the hospital is a long suffering. But for the good of to love and to assist from near our sick.

As I assist my suffering mother. :o

Because it has to win the human love. :)

WhyYou
10-12-2008, 08:02 PM
I feel some relief now that tigger is out of the immediate and worst danger. There are still trying times ahead as he heals and gets better. I know his team has been there for him and will continue to watch over him with all the love and care they can muster. I'm glad that they are getting a day off, they really deserve that. I am still hoping and praying for all to go well in the coming weeks, for tigger to get better and stronger with each passing day. He is in my thoughts throughout each day and night.

MISSY
10-12-2008, 08:09 PM
I feel some relief now that tigger is out of the immediate and worst danger. There are still trying times ahead as he heals and gets better. I know his team has been there for him and will continue to watch over him with all the love and care they can muster. I'm glad that they are getting a day off, they really deserve that. I am still hoping and praying for all to go well in the coming weeks, for tigger to get better and stronger with each passing day. He is in my thoughts throughout each day and night.
We all feel some relief . There are only three of us from the team here out of 10 , there was no sence in the hole team being here. The Marines are helping with security as well. I will feel a lot beter when he opens his eyes and looks at me.

Texasdrake
10-12-2008, 09:20 PM
Glad to hear Tigger is getting better.Seems like he kept going back into surgery for one thing or another.

MISSY
10-12-2008, 09:39 PM
Glad to hear Tigger is getting better.Seems like he kept going back into surgery for one thing or another.
They had to take him into surgery 4 times. the first time to fix the tear in his liver, 2,3,4, was to repair the tear in his intestine and to clean out the bile that leaked ino his tummy, they think they got it all cleaned out and the fever is down, The swellling on his face is almost gone. I was just in to see him, he is trying to open his eyes but he is still real drugged up. He will pry be awake inthe morning.

MISSY
10-13-2008, 12:44 AM
Some good news, we stoped by the hospital to see Tigger ,he is awake he looked at Sarah and used sign language to tell Sarah " I LOVE YOU" We were all in tears. Jer asked him how he as doing and he gave the thumbs up. They are going to wait till morning to remove the breathing tube. but he seems to be doing ok. the DR said he will be in the hospital at least one more week so the can give him the strong meds he needs to get better. And he still needs to work on his elbo.

DWM222
10-13-2008, 01:53 AM
Some good news, we stoped by the hospital to see Tigger ,he is awake he looked at Sarah and used sign language to tell Sarah " I LOVE YOU" We were all in tears. Jer asked him how he as doing and he gave the thumbs up. They are going to wait till morning to remove the breathing tube. but he seems to be doing ok. the DR said he will be in the hospital at least one more week so the can give him the strong meds he needs to get better. And he still needs to work on his elbo.

Thats great Missy...starting to sound like he is starting to get better...great news!...Maybe now you can get some rest also..:)

MISSY
10-13-2008, 02:11 AM
Thats great Missy...starting to sound like he is starting to get better...great news!...Maybe now you can get some rest also..:)

We are all so happy esp. Sarah and his mom. I'm fixing to go to bed soon. I haven't ben sleeping well but I think i will sleep beter tonight.

ugo
10-13-2008, 09:41 AM
Indeed Tigger is improving. And I am happy for Sarah and He. I imagine what Sarah is also happy for the gift Laptop.:)

You Missy you are strong to write for us friends of Tigger, and of You. When at times it is overcome the difficult moments to see a friend that suffers after the accident.
I also think that the truck has been fortunate not to explode. But is rolled indeed?

Is Missy, also always with us when Tigger will return to write here to the forum? My stupid question.:p
I hope that you have slept well with Jeromy.:)

MISSY
10-13-2008, 10:45 AM
Tigger is up and talking this morning, they took the breathing tube out last night. He told me to say HI and thank you to all of you. He will be in ICU today but will pry be moved to a room tomarow and then he will be aloud to have his laptop. And to answer YOUR question UGO I pry will not be on here much after Tigger is able to get back on, I only got on to keep everyone updated , I did have fun poasing with all of you! I have to fly up to VA. for the day I have some personal things i need to take care of. So i wont be back on till this evening. And Sarah loves her new laptop.

mart
10-13-2008, 05:21 PM
So glad he's on the mend MISSY! and thank you for keeping us informed.:)

MISSY
10-14-2008, 01:30 AM
I just got back I had to fly home and take care of some things. Tigger is out of ICU and back in a room, he is sleeping right now so I'm not going to bother him, Jeromy said he was sitting up and talking with everyone. he still can't see vary well his left eye is still blood red . the DR.said it will be a few days before it clears up. his left ear drum was ruptured but it is healing well.He was deaf in it before the wreck so I gess it cant get enny worse. Due to the infection still in his system he will be in the hospital at least a nother week . They wont let him out till they are shure it is gone.

laranger
10-14-2008, 01:40 AM
I just got back I had to fly home and take care of some things. Tigger is out of ICU and back in a room, he is sleeping right now so I'm not going to bother him, Jeromy said he was sitting up and talking with everyone. he still can't see vary well his left eye is still blood red . the DR.said it will be a few days before it clears up. his left ear drum was ruptured but it is healing well.He was deaf in it before the wreck so I gess it cant get enny worse. Due to the infection still in his system he will be in the hospital at least a nother week . They wont let him out till they are shure it is gone.

Tigg is one tough Bastrich, alright...

MISSY
10-14-2008, 01:48 AM
They start messing with his arm tomarow and he is pry going to cry like a baby.lol

WhyYou
10-14-2008, 01:54 AM
After all he's been through. you'd think he could take messing with his arm. But he was high on meds for the most part. I guess when they start working on his arm he won't be as drugged up.

laranger
10-14-2008, 02:56 AM
Physical Therapists are Sadist. (http://www.bls.gov/oco/ocos080.htm)

MISSY
10-14-2008, 01:47 PM
GOOD MORNING! They are working on Tiggers arm now he is being varry good about it, might have somthing to do with the therapist being a cute blond. lol He was sitting up today, they might try to get him up out of bed this afternoon. You can see by his face he is in pain but he is trying not to show it. They said they can't give him anything till they are done , they want him to have some pain so that they don't do more than what he can handle. If they try to move it too much it could hurt more than it helps. Sarah is with the teacher here at the hospital doing her school work. She has to go for 4 hrs and it counts for a full day. I think thats great they have a program like that so she can stay with her dad till he can get better. His mom is in the corner nitting. she does a lot of that. The therapist is rubbing his arm and by the look on hs face you would think he was getting a hand job.lol:eek: She is rubbing in some cream to numb it a little to take away the pain I gess she is done. He has got his left eye closed and trying is see with his right one to get a better look at her. He is so funny. :p

DWM222
10-14-2008, 01:58 PM
GOOD MORNING! They are working on Tiggers arm now he is being varry good about it, might have somthing to do with the therapist being a cute blond. lol He was sitting up today, they might try to get him up out of bed this afternoon. You can see by his face he is in pain but he is trying not to show it. They said they can't give him anything till they are done , they want him to have some pain so that they don't do more than what he can handle. If they try to move it too much it could hurt more than it helps. Sarah is with the teacher here at the hospital doing her school work. She has to go for 4 hrs and it counts for a full day. I think thats great they have a program like that so she can stay with her dad till he can get better. His mom is in the corner nitting. she does a lot of that. The therapist is rubbing his arm and by the look on hs face you would think he was getting a hand job.lol:eek: She is rubbing in some cream to numb it a little to take away the pain I gess she is done. He has got his left eye closed and trying is see with his right one to get a better look at her. He is so funny. :p

The first sign of getting better (trying to peek at a girl)..LOL..Good for him..won't be long before he is up & around..Good News

MISSY
10-14-2008, 02:03 PM
They will pry be getting him up walking this afternoon. He has ben in bed for a week. And yes he likes to look. lol The problem is he cant see to well yet.:o

DWM222
10-14-2008, 02:06 PM
Great....I am hoping he will be up and around soon, and back to 100% soon as well...He's got alot of looking left to do...:)

geolarson2
10-14-2008, 06:22 PM
Absolutely wonderful news, Missy. I am very, very happy that Tigger is doing better, that Sarah is being cared for so magnificently by the tutors as well as by you and your hubby. Last time I checked, he was still in induced sleep and with a fever. This is absolutely terrific, reading how quickly he has gone from where he was a few days ago to maybe even getting up on his own two feet today. Please give him my very best, Missy, and thank you very much for keeping us yobbos out here in cyberspace in the loop! Cheers to all of you! :D

MISSY
10-15-2008, 12:20 AM
Well Tigger got up and walked down the hall about 100 ft and back ,it was slow but he did well. and he used the potty today too. They took the catheter out. He still has a bad infection. but it is under control. He was worn out after all that , he is still vary week. But he is improving every day.

grande351
10-15-2008, 01:14 AM
Great news Missy! Thanks for the update.
I'm sure it was great to see him move under his own power. Nothing can keep a Marine down!

eastbill
10-15-2008, 02:15 AM
i am glad he is improving.

MISSY
10-15-2008, 06:24 PM
Tigger walked the hallway twice today, he is using the IV pole to stedy him self. Nurse was in and worked with his arm again , it is moving more each day. When I got here today I noticed some lipstick on his cheek where he got a kiss from some one. I asked where he had gotten it and he wouldent tell. His mom got there and gave him a talking to about it. she rilly laid into him but he wouldent tell. Half the morning his mom told him not to encourage the nurses and how he should not have let one of them kiss him. He just at there not saying nothing ignoring her. and Sarah came up after her clases and I noticed she was wairing the same shade of lipstick he had on his cheek, I asked her did she come up before she went to class and kiss her daddy on the cheek and she said of course. His mom was ready to smack him. And my hubby was giggling because he was there when she did it and didn't say any thing. That ****!!!

mart
10-15-2008, 06:41 PM
Look on the bright side MISSY. At least Tigger didn't get smacked lol. So glad he's gradually getting back on his feet. Wish him well from me MISSY.:)

MISSY
10-15-2008, 06:49 PM
The blond in the middle is Tigers therapist.

MISSY
10-15-2008, 11:10 PM
Tigger wanted me to tell all of you hello, and thank you for thinking of him. He just got back from a walk with Sarah so he is kinda pooped. The DR said he is doing well. They just put some more meds on his IV. The nurse had to change his IV today he got it cought in the bathroom door and tore it and it leeked all over his bed so they had to change that too.. It is hard for him to sit up on his own but once he is up he can get out of bed and go to the bathroom on his own. His belly is still sore where they cut him open.

tigger
10-15-2008, 11:25 PM
hay guys im still alive. sore as hell and rilly tired. but im geting beter. my eyes are still fuzzy but they will clear up with time the dr said. i pry got a week more in the hospital i hope. still have a infection and they are giving me anough drugs to kill an cow. thank you for the video danielle it was varry nice. and thanks to whyyou for letting everyone know what was going on. the nurse (cuty) comes in every day and tryes to brake ny arm off. but it moves more every day. she is cute and smells good to. so i let he hurt me.lol

WhyYou
10-15-2008, 11:30 PM
It's great to see you back on the message board tigger, my friend!!! :)

tigger
10-15-2008, 11:47 PM
good to be back. wish i could see the words on the screen . it hurts my eyes to look at it and everthing is still blury. i dont rember too much till few days ago i woke up to sarah staring at me. befor that it is just bits and pieces.

MISSY
10-15-2008, 11:56 PM
I think that is all we are going to get out of him for now. The screen is too bright for his eyes yet. He said he can't look at it any more right now. but at least he tryed.I'm going to see if i can't turn it down a little so it dose not hurt his eyes.

DWM222
10-16-2008, 12:27 AM
Welcome back Tigger....Real glad you are doing better..Hang in there..:)

geolarson2
10-16-2008, 12:36 AM
Very glad to have you back Tigger. And a very big thank you to Missy, too.

ugo
10-16-2008, 11:21 AM
Welcome back Friend Tigger !! I hope that you will be well soon.:)

And thanks to Missy that has given courage and comfort to us all and Danielle, to know on the news on Tigger.

MISSY
10-16-2008, 03:13 PM
Well after posting last night Tigger complained of a varry bad headache. so the DR looked at his eye and said it didn't look right, so a eye DR looked at it this morning and there is some damage they took him to the lab and got a better look with there stuff there. his eye is cut and some of the eye fluid got out . They were able to fix it and said he should be able to see beter in about three days. They have his eye bandaged so he can't see any thing right now. They will remove the dressings tomarow. I just wanted to keep you all updated. The radio must have hit him right in his left eye, the DR said there is a dent in the bone right above his eye.

WhyYou
10-16-2008, 04:02 PM
I hope tigger's eye heals well. And I hope that they've found everything now. I will be wishing for a good and speedy recovery from this latest complication.

Geezer
10-16-2008, 07:06 PM
I have really tried to follow the ongoing story on Tigger but... could someone please sum it all up? WHO is Tigger? Where is he located? Is he in the military? WHY would the miltary give him a computer? Who is Missy? Who is Sarah? I know these boards are supposed to be sort of discreet but Tigger has gained a large "following" and I'd like to know the whole story.:)

WhyYou
10-16-2008, 07:17 PM
I have really tried to follow the ongoing story on Tigger but... could someone please sum it all up? WHO is Tigger? Where is he located? Is he in the military? WHY would the miltary give him a computer? Who is Missy? Who is Sarah? I know these boards are supposed to be sort of discreet but Tigger has gained a large "following" and I'd like to know the whole story.:)

Tigger is an ex-marine who drives a tractor-trailer hauling explosives for the military. Right now he's located in a hospital in Ohio. I believe it was his marine buddies that got his daughter the computer. Missy is one of tigger's co-workers, she's one of ten people on the team that handles security for tigger's truck. Sarah is the name of tigger's daughter and also the name of tigger's boss (no...tigger's daughter is NOT his boss...lol) :)

Geezer
10-16-2008, 08:06 PM
Tigger is an ex-marine who drives a tractor-trailer hauling explosives for the military. Right now he's located in a hospital in Ohio. I believe it was his marine buddies that got his daughter the computer. Missy is one of tigger's co-workers, she's one of ten people on the team that handles security for tigger's truck. Sarah is the name of tigger's daughter and also the name of tigger's boss (no...tigger's daughter is NOT his boss...lol) :)

Thanks WhyYou. That seems to sum the whole story up quite nicely. I appreciate the effort.:)

MISSY
10-16-2008, 11:39 PM
Whyyou is correct Tiggers Marine unit (recon) got Sarah the computer. All the Marines chiped in and payed for it.

MISSY
10-16-2008, 11:44 PM
I hope tigger's eye heals well. And I hope that they've found everything now. I will be wishing for a good and speedy recovery from this latest complication.
Pore guy it is just one thing after a nother. But he is taking it in stride. We knew about the eye before they just wanted to take care of the more important things first. And no the nurse is not trying to break his arm off!

eastbill
10-17-2008, 12:12 AM
even though i am new here and though i dont know tigger.. i wish him special thoughts for healing. I hope recovery is quick and he is back to full speed soon.

DWM222
10-17-2008, 12:15 AM
Pore guy it is just one thing after a nother. But he is taking it in stride. We knew about the eye before they just wanted to take care of the more important things first. And no the nurse is not trying to break his arm off!

Does seem like he can't catch a break lately...I'm still hoping for the best & believe he will be healed up soon..:)
Thanks again for all the info Missy

Texasdrake
10-17-2008, 12:55 AM
Yeah it seems like when Tigger was getting better then he has a relapse sorta with them finding something else wrong.Hopefully the eye problem is the last of the relapses.At least they are catching them in time and getting them fixed. Tigger is a strong guy with alot of caring people who cares about him so I know things will go great at the end for him. :)

MISSY
10-17-2008, 01:01 AM
They knew about his eye right after the wreck but couldn't do any thing till the swelling went down, and when he complained about it they decided to go ahead and fix it now. We are just waiting for the infection to get under control. He is laying here snoring like a chainsaw right now. The nurse worked with his arm a bit ago and they gave him a pain shot so he is pry out for the night.

MISSY
10-17-2008, 02:18 AM
I'm going to go for now, I won't be back till tomorrow evening. Tomorrow is my hubbys birthday (40) so I have a nice day planed out for him. Good night and sweet dreems.

MISSY
10-17-2008, 10:12 PM
Well I had a wonderful day with my hubby. We just stoped by the hosp.to see Tigger he is sitting up the bandage is off his eye. and he is eating a nice porkchop with applesauce and a piece of pie. and he is eating on his own. It is good to see him up and eating.

DWM222
10-18-2008, 08:01 PM
Well I had a wonderful day with my hubby. We just stoped by the hosp.to see Tigger he is sitting up the bandage is off his eye. and he is eating a nice porkchop with applesauce and a piece of pie. and he is eating on his own. It is good to see him up and eating.

Missy: Wish yer hubby a belated Happy Birthday for me :)...& good for Tigger, if he is eating on his own, he will be getting better faster..Good News

MISSY
10-18-2008, 09:40 PM
Tigger is doing varry well today. Some of the bigshots were in to see him today. My hubby got yelled at by the nurse. He used Tiggers bathroom and stunk it up while I was out for lunch and the nurse walked in just after and Tigger was lying there with his pillow over his face, didn't take long for the nurse to figure out why. Must have ben the BBQ. Just can't leave them alone for a min. We had a little bit of a problem last night between Tigger and his mom . she said somthing totaly uncalled for about the military and the war and Tigger got pissed. I mean rilly pissed. And told her to get out. and he didn't want her back this morning so we flew her home. I'm not going to get into what she said but it upset me and Sarah as well. He does not get along real well with his parents. and that coment set him off. But he is better now. He and Jer are watching an old movie. And im on here and Sarah is reading .

WhyYou
10-19-2008, 02:03 AM
BBQ will do it every time...LOL!! :D

Anoree
10-19-2008, 04:05 PM
Missy, tell Tigger to get well soon. And tell his daughter, he has friends all over the world. (She doesn't need to know where they met him. ;))

I'v just read about Tigger the past few days. He seems to be a great person. My thoughts are with him ever since.

When I read about Sarah's Laptop being stolen, I thought about a donation for a new one. But you guys found an even better solution. Tigger can be proud of all of you.

MISSY
10-20-2008, 01:39 AM
Missy, tell Tigger to get well soon. And tell his daughter, he has friends all over the world. (She doesn't need to know where they met him. ;))

I'v just read about Tigger the past few days. He seems to be a great person. My thoughts are with him ever since.

When I read about Sarah's Laptop being stolen, I thought about a donation for a new one. But you guys found an even better solution. Tigger can be proud of all of you.Sarah knows about the sight. She read all of the posts and she dosent mind him being on here. Tigger is doing vary well he got up and walked around today, still week , he had to rest at the end of the hall but he is trying .that infection is still kicking his butt.

MISSY
10-20-2008, 04:42 PM
Tigger just got back from the eye lab. They dilated his eyes and put some meds in them, the DR. said he might be able to see better this afternoon. I have read all the things you all have posted and he said to say THANK YOU to all of you for thinking of him. The infection still has it's hold on him, they are give him some varry strong meds to try to get it under controll. They will not let him go home till then. If he can see this afternoon I am going to see if he can get on here . I got a filter screenfor his laptop to make it easer on his eyes. Sarah is trying to feed him his lunch , she cut up all his food. lol she loves him so much. They are so close.

WhyYou
10-20-2008, 11:07 PM
Tigger just got back from the eye lab. They dilated his eyes and put some meds in them, the DR. said he might be able to see better this afternoon. I have read all the things you all have posted and he said to say THANK YOU to all of you for thinking of him. The infection still has it's hold on him, they are give him some varry strong meds to try to get it under controll. They will not let him go home till then. If he can see this afternoon I am going to see if he can get on here . I got a filter screenfor his laptop to make it easer on his eyes. Sarah is trying to feed him his lunch , she cut up all his food. lol she loves him so much. They are so close.

Sarah is just who he needs during these trying times. I'm glad they were able to set up the tutoring for her so she could stay and take care of him. Thank you for getting the filter screen fo his laptop. Hang in there buddy, the infection won't win, your stronger than it is. I'd hug you if I could. :)

MISSY
10-20-2008, 11:33 PM
Tigger is asleep right now the meds nock him out I have had a few of you ask me a few thing so I thought I would post the replys on here. Tigger is getting his meds. in a IV and a pill 2 times a day. Sarah is doing varry well she spends a lot of time with him, she loves her laptop, she is on it now. The truck is in VA. at our shop, the cab is off of it and they are putting a new cab on it. It will pry be ready by the time he is ready to come back to work. The rest of the team is working back at the office back in VA. The team will be kept together and as soon as Tigger is ready we will all be back together.

WhyYou
10-20-2008, 11:39 PM
Tigger is asleep right now the meds nock him out I have had a few of you ask me a few thing so I thought I would post the replys on here. Tigger is getting his meds. in a IV and a pill 2 times a day. Sarah is doing varry well she spends a lot of time with him, she loves her laptop, she is on it now. The truck is in VA. at our shop, the cab is off of it and they are putting a new cab on it. It will pry be ready by the time he is ready to come back to work. The rest of the team is working back at the office back in VA. The team will be kept together and as soon as Tigger is ready we will all be back together.

That's so cool that they are keeping the team together! Tigger will really appreciate that. It would have been rough on him had they broken up the team and given him new team members to break in after all this mess. :)

MISSY
10-20-2008, 11:45 PM
That's so cool that they are keeping the team together! Tigger will really appreciate that. It would have been rough on him had they broken up the team and given him new team members to break in after all this mess. :)
We all work so well together and get along so well. And after almost 4 yrs. we know what the other is going to do witch means a lot. We are like a big happy family.

tigger
10-21-2008, 01:53 AM
hay guys im back I think! my eyes are still a little blury but I can see enough to get on here. thanks to ya all for thinking of me. it has ben a ruff cupple weeks but i will pull thru. Missy has ben great along with Sarah and Jeromy. they are taking good care of me. I hop to go home next week but we will see. a lot of new names on here glad to see ya all.

DWM222
10-21-2008, 01:47 PM
Welcome back..:) glad to hear you are finally getting up & around...had us all pretty worried for a while

Texasdrake
10-21-2008, 08:54 PM
Hi Tigger its great that you're back again.The place wasn't the same without you. :D

MISSY
10-22-2008, 11:48 PM
Tigger's brother flew in today. so I don't think he will be on today.

tigger
10-24-2008, 09:59 PM
Man i lost a hole day somewair. The nurse came in and gave me 2 shots. 1 in the iv and the other in the butt cheek and i woke up this afternoon. She gave me the shots yesterday morning.

Texasdrake
10-24-2008, 11:35 PM
That can happen sometimes,those shots can put you out like a light and later on you realize you lost some time in between. :D
I was in the hospital when i was 13 to have my apendix out and was there for 10 days.I lost a day somewhere in the beginning. :D

tigger
10-25-2008, 11:38 PM
Missy is helping me so my spelling will look beter.lol Missy got me the new HULK AND INDIANA JONES movies and we watched them last night . They were good, not what i was expecting but good. My safty dir. was in to see me today, she brought me a model of the USS ALABAMA. so I have somthing to keep my self ocupied. DR. said if my blood work continues to improve i might get to go home tue.

tigger
10-26-2008, 11:14 PM
The dr. Was in a bit ago and said i will pry get to go home tue. I am so glad im sick of being in here. I have to still take meds for the infection for a few more weeks so it dosent come back.

WhyYou
10-26-2008, 11:17 PM
I think it's great that you're going home, the hospital is not really a fun place to be.

eastbill
10-26-2008, 11:22 PM
that is great you will be going home soon. not easy to be laying in a hospital bed.

tigger
10-26-2008, 11:25 PM
Missy and amanda went out on the town today exploring and missy snaped this photo of amanda. This is the skirt she wore the first day she was here.

MISSY
10-26-2008, 11:41 PM
I knew you would post that you sh*t. I think you do like her!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

Texasdrake
10-26-2008, 11:58 PM
I have to say Tigger is a very lucky man to work with beautiful women like Amanda and Missy. :D

laranger
10-27-2008, 12:54 AM
Missy and amanda went out on the town today exploring and missy snaped this photo of amanda. This is the skirt she wore the first day she was here.

Oh oh, Tigg, do you know what you have just done?? Rob will see that pic and will try a "PlayBoy" style "girls of the FBI."

Nice twin 38's in shoulder holsters too!!!

MISSY
10-27-2008, 10:39 AM
Oh oh, Tigg, do you know what you have just done?? Rob will see that pic and will try a "PlayBoy" style "girls of the FBI."

Nice twin 38's in shoulder holsters too!!!That's not going to happen!lol We carry 45's :p

MISSY
10-27-2008, 10:39 AM
I have to say Tigger is a very lucky man to work with beautiful women like Amanda and Missy. :DWell thank you!

MISSY
10-27-2008, 10:53 AM

Sorry guys Amanda saw the photo and asked me to edit it a little. She is modist and thought it showed too much.

laranger
10-27-2008, 08:04 PM
That's not going to happen!lol We carry 45's :p

Same here.

DWM222
10-28-2008, 12:56 AM
That's not going to happen!lol We carry 45's :p

Bummer:(....I'm with laranger..would have loved to see that shoot)..speaking of shoot-please don't, I was J/K..LOL

You kids have fun out in the woods with tigger