PDA

View Full Version : Love the site

SybianFan
10-04-2008, 02:10 AM
First off lemme say that i love the site. I checked out the video where u a lia play rock band.... Gawd thats the sexiest game of rock band ever. Anywaya...i noticed a certain piece of equipment direclty behind u in that vid. When we gonna see u on it? Rob_ftv how about that....

danielle_ftv
10-05-2008, 01:26 AM
Thank you so much for the kind words. I had an absolute blast playing Rock Band with Lia...she is so much fun. Hopefully soon I will be able to use the Sybian.
First off lemme say that i love the site. I checked out the video where u a lia play rock band.... Gawd thats the sexiest game of rock band ever. Anywaya...i noticed a certain piece of equipment direclty behind u in that vid. When we gonna see u on it? Rob_ftv how about that....

Max
10-06-2008, 11:55 PM
Do you play any other games? I think girls playing video games is hot.

danielle_ftv
10-07-2008, 06:25 AM
Um, well the only time I play video games is when I'm over at a friends house and they have them. I do play World of Warcraft (though I haven't played in awhile now).

Plankton
10-26-2008, 01:08 PM
WoW is a blast and I would LOVE to see a video with you on the Sybian. I do not think there is a hotter video than a gorgeous girl on a Sybian.

Max
10-27-2008, 01:25 AM
No game compares to Ninja Gaiden II. I just love letting my fury out by cutting off arms and legs with a Kusari-Gama (not that I would do that in real life).

yearbook
12-18-2008, 07:25 PM
Um, well the only time I play video games is when I'm over at a friends house and they have them. I do play World of Warcraft (though I haven't played in awhile now).

what server do ya play on?
draenor here. woo!