PDA

View Full Version : Mr. 219

Raymond
02-28-2010, 10:55 PM
Post Deleted by Raymond

FTVfanatic
03-01-2010, 07:52 AM
Yeah, "the challenge is out there". And Oro Helios paint just looks soooooo good...

It was a sad day to see it sit at Lambo Las Vegas for sale. :(

FTVfanatic
03-01-2010, 08:17 AM
BTW, this thread hasn't got much to do with FTV. The car has, the incident has not!

So, as this thread will soon be moved to General Discussion I might as well continue on the topic...

There could also be another poster for "Easy 135". In that production the leading role was played by the same person as in 'Mr. 219'. However, It never got the same level of publicity as a certain person (might have been a skinny guy whose first name starts with letter 'A' ;)) was contacted to withdraw the vid. I have to admit it; It was a good one, too!

Enigma
03-01-2010, 03:48 PM
I was watching an update and I saw the "Mr. 219" poster in the back ground. I totally need to check that out next time I'm up there Rob.

:D

Hi, what is Mr. 219, some what lost in this thread

Anoree
03-01-2010, 05:02 PM
Now, if Raymond would post in what update he saw the poster, we could take a look and check it out.

My best guess is that it's about a little speed record video, Rob may have played a role in. ;)

FTVfanatic
03-01-2010, 05:42 PM
My best guess is that it's about a little speed record video, Rob may have played a role in. ;)

True. However, it's an old story by now (dating back to late November 2007 if I remember correctly). And it's maybe better not discussed in great detail on a public forum, but You don't need much imagination to figure out how it can be found online. It seems the vid has received well over 1 million combined views so far (vid posted by multiple users). It was literally everywhere on automotive forums (from Honda forum to MBWorld) in 2007.

Also, it was never confirmed who actually drove the car. We can only guess... :rolleyes:

The 'Easy 135' was a video with pretty much same kind of content. The car was different but rumor has it the driver might, or might not, have been the same. We will never know for sure. 'Easy 135' surfaced in 2009, but was withdrawn very quickly as it got unwanted attention of some authorities.