tigger
09-08-2008, 02:03 AM
May i be the first to say hello.

Lagwagon
09-08-2008, 05:02 AM
same here, testing this out. :)

tigger
09-08-2008, 07:59 PM
Seems to be working ok! Hopefully will get some more members soon.

tigger
09-08-2008, 08:12 PM
I could not get the welcome video to work!

Lagwagon
09-08-2008, 11:33 PM
site is not 100% live yet:cool:

Lagwagon
09-08-2008, 11:35 PM
double post

FTVGirls_Rob
09-09-2008, 03:48 AM
tester`1212

T-bone Thomas
09-09-2008, 07:45 PM
And here's the 1st post from overseas. Greetings to all from Germany

tigger
09-09-2008, 08:24 PM
Well its off to a good start.:)

tigger
09-09-2008, 08:27 PM
and here's the 1st post from overseas. Greetings to all from germany

welcome t-bone thomas. And ryan i see you hiding back there.lol:d

Ryan
09-09-2008, 08:42 PM
lol, Tigger

Hey, everybody.

EDIT: I just read Danielle's 'About Me.' She seems pretty cool. =)

Texasdrake
09-09-2008, 09:39 PM
Just wanted to say Hi..

DWM222
09-09-2008, 10:01 PM
Looks like old home week here. LOL lot of familiar faces:)

tigger
09-09-2008, 10:02 PM
welcome texasdrake. looks like we will get the hole gang over here.lol a nother beautiful young lady with stunning eyes!

tigger
09-09-2008, 10:03 PM
Looks like old home week here. LOL lot of familiar faces:)

yep welome on over.:)

WhyYou
09-09-2008, 10:58 PM
Hi everybody! Wow...a free message board! As long as ugo doesn't get over here I may be the top poster...LOL! :D

Ok...the Chairman of the Message Board is officially setting up his office here...unless you all want to vote me out of office? (I hope not!)

LOL!! :D

tigger
09-09-2008, 11:04 PM
The great whyyou has arived!!!!!!!:d glad to see you made it. I wonder when danielle will make her grand apperance? She is a beauty.

tigger
09-09-2008, 11:05 PM
hi everybody! Wow...a free message board! As long as ugo doesn't get over here i may be the top poster...lol! :d

ok...the chairman of the message board is officially setting up his office here...unless you all want to vote me out of office? (i hope not!)

lol!! :d

ill give you a vote in.

WhyYou
09-09-2008, 11:17 PM
The great whyyou has arived!!!!!!!:d glad to see you made it. I wonder when danielle will make her grand apperance? She is a beauty.

I have to agree with you...she is indeed a beauty! I just wonder what she's like inside, does it match her outside? I suppose only time will tell us that. :)

WhyYou
09-09-2008, 11:20 PM
Hey...where is my avatar? I know I uploaded it...sheesh...now I gotta go figure out how to get it to display! Oh well...something to do...lol. :)

tigger
09-09-2008, 11:26 PM
Im sure she is a sweetheart. Rob knows how to pick them. And if he recomended her she must be somthing spectaculer. What do you think of my :avator. :)

DWM222
09-09-2008, 11:27 PM
Hi everybody! Wow...a free message board! As long as ugo doesn't get over here I may be the top poster...LOL! :D

Ok...the Chairman of the Message Board is officially setting up his office here...unless you all want to vote me out of office? (I hope not!)

You got my vote:)

DWM222
09-09-2008, 11:29 PM
Im sure she is a sweetheart. Rob knows how to pick them. And if he recomended her she must be somthing spectaculer. What do you think of my :avator. :)

I like it tigger-I'm gonna have to figure that out (something like an old guy in one of those power chairs LOL)

tigger
09-09-2008, 11:32 PM
i like it tigger-i'm gonna have to figure that out (something like an old guy in one of those power chairs lol)

thanks. I got kinda tired of my other one. I think we will all feel right at home here!

WhyYou
09-09-2008, 11:34 PM
What do you think of my :avator. :)

I like your avatar...it fits you well. :)

WhyYou
09-09-2008, 11:36 PM
You got my vote:)

Thank you for your vote! (shakes hand, kisses baby) :D

WhyYou
09-09-2008, 11:37 PM
thanks. I got kinda tired of my other one. I think we will all feel right at home here!

I think I like this message board better...there are more changable options. :)

WhyYou
09-09-2008, 11:39 PM
And here's the 1st post from overseas. Greetings to all from Germany

Hey T-bone Thomas! Good to see you here! :)

WhyYou
09-09-2008, 11:40 PM
lol, Tigger

Hey, everybody.

EDIT: I just read Danielle's 'About Me.' She seems pretty cool. =)

Ryan! Another pretty face from around the corner...well...ok...maybe pretty isn't quite the right word! :D

WhyYou
09-09-2008, 11:41 PM
Just wanted to say Hi..

Hi back Texasdrake! :)

tigger
09-09-2008, 11:42 PM
I like it too. I cant get over her stunning blue eyes, and natural beauty. Other things about her are lovely too.

WhyYou
09-09-2008, 11:45 PM
tester`1212

ROB!! You're here too??? Oh...yeah...it's YOUR message board...LOL!! (J/K)

Good to see you...how you been doing?...Been having any fun lately? errr Maybe that should have been in an email...oh well...Happy message boarding! :D

tigger
09-09-2008, 11:46 PM
Dam your quick. You got 4 post out befor i could answer your one.

WhyYou
09-09-2008, 11:47 PM
same here, testing this out. :)

Hi Lagwagon! I notice you're an administrator around here. Glad to meet you. I'm the Chairman of the Message Board. :D

WhyYou
09-09-2008, 11:48 PM
Dam your quick. You got 4 post out befor i could answer your one.

LOL! You ain't seen nuttin yet!! :D

WhyYou
09-09-2008, 11:50 PM
I like it too. I cant get over her stunning blue eyes, and natural beauty. Other things about her are lovely too.

And her hair is kind of a blondish brown...so it fits in the edge of my preference window. :p

tigger
09-09-2008, 11:51 PM
lol! You ain't seen nuttin yet!! :d

thats what im afraid of.:d

tigger
09-09-2008, 11:52 PM
And her hair is kind of a blondish brown...so it fits in the edge of my preference window. :p

DO YOU STILL HAVE THAT TALKING FROG?:eek: SORRY COULDENT HELP MY SELF

WhyYou
09-09-2008, 11:53 PM

I sure feel right at home here (settles into his Chairman chair, leans back and puts feet up, chair goes too far back and falls over backwards, gets up and repositions himself in the chair). Yup...I'm comfortable now! :D

WhyYou
09-09-2008, 11:58 PM
DO YOU STILL HAVE THAT TALKING FROG?:eek: SORRY COULDENT HELP MY SELF

Frog? I have a frog???

(Frog : is he talking about ME again?

WhyYou : Shut up, do you want them to think you're still here?

Frog : whoops...forgot for a minute, sorry (shuts up))

:eek::D:cool:

tigger
09-09-2008, 11:59 PM
I wonder what danielle is going to think when she logs on and reads all this. ( theis guys are nutts, what have i gotten into) we are rilly a great bunch of guys we just like to have fun. Feel free to put us in our place if you neeed too.:d

tigger
09-10-2008, 12:00 AM
frog? I have a frog???

(frog : Is he talking about me again?

Whyyou : Shut up, do you want them to think you're still here?

Frog : Whoops...forgot for a minute, sorry (shuts up))

:eek::d:cool:

i was refering to a joke a while back aboiut the old guy fishing and finds a talking frog. Im sure you rember it .:d

tigger
09-10-2008, 12:01 AM
Why dont my smiles show up at the end of my post???

FTVGirls_Rob
09-10-2008, 12:03 AM
LoL the message board isn't active yet for another 2 weeks and whyyou has 15 posts on it already hahaahaaaaaaa

Danielle is obsessed with feedback and her fans. She was busy posting on other message boards of other sites regarding to her fans, and so I decided to make a board for her here, instead.

She will be also making video logs/responses on the message board once in a while instead of just text. I just have to teach her etc...

tigger
09-10-2008, 12:07 AM
lol the message board isn't active yet for another 2 weeks and whyyou has 15 posts on it already hahaahaaaaaaa

danielle is obsessed with feedback and her fans. She was busy posting on other message boards of other sites regarding to her fans, and so i decided to make a board for her here, instead.

She will be also making video logs/responses on the message board once in a while instead of just text. I just have to teach her etc...

i think w can handle feedback. You did an outstanding job as usaul rob. She is a varry bautiful young lady. Thanks for steering us here. We will do our best to make her feel right at home.

WhyYou
09-10-2008, 01:02 AM
Why dont my smiles show up at the end of my post???

I think it may have something to do with the way you have your laptop set up and whether or not you have your capslock turned on. If you notice, whenever you quote someone else all the capital letters in their post, within the quote box, turn into lower case letters. :)

WhyYou
09-10-2008, 01:05 AM
Laranger is HERE!! Laranger is HERE!!! YAY!!!! (jumping up and down) :D

tigger
09-10-2008, 01:06 AM
Welcome laranger gladto see ya.:)

WhyYou
09-10-2008, 01:14 AM
i was refering to a joke a while back aboiut the old guy fishing and finds a talking frog. Im sure you rember it .:d

(Frog ; see...i knew he was talking about me!

WhyYou : Hey! You're supposed to be quiet while I'm on the message board! Do you want them to think I'm REALLY crazy???

Frog ; ok..ok..i just wanted a little conversation...sheesh...you know...it gets pretty lonely down here in your pocket...

WhyYou : shhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!)

Ummmmmm...of course I remember! But...I don't have a frog.

(Frog : yes you do!!!

WhyYou : QUIET!!!!

Frog : mumble mumble, mumble)

:D

tigger
09-10-2008, 01:15 AM
As sarah would say your a cracker! Lol

WhyYou
09-10-2008, 01:16 AM
LoL the message board isn't active yet for another 2 weeks and whyyou has 15 posts on it already hahaahaaaaaaa

You expected me to wait? What for...this is fun!!:D

laranger
09-10-2008, 01:18 AM

Is that self-appointed or was an actual vote taken to give you that title already??:)

mark6830
09-10-2008, 01:19 AM
hi guys, like the avatar tigger

tigger
09-10-2008, 01:19 AM
He was grandfatherd in .

tigger
09-10-2008, 01:22 AM
thanks i kinda like it too. The title of it is marine recon. That was the unit i was in menny moons ago.

WhyYou
09-10-2008, 01:22 AM
I wonder what danielle is going to think when she logs on and reads all this. ( theis guys are nutts, what have i gotten into) we are rilly a great bunch of guys we just like to have fun. Feel free to put us in our place if you neeed too.:d

We aren't TOO nuts!

(Frog : well you certainly are! you talk with an imaginary frog in your pocket...lol

WhyYou : Oh shut up!

WhyYou : No...you shut up!

WhyYou : I will not...you shut up!

Frog : hey...what about me?

WhyYou : Oh yeah...forgot...shouldn't talk to myself like that...so how ya doing friggie? Wait...don't answer that...we're still on the message board!)

Ok...maybe I am nuts...LOL!! :D

laranger
09-10-2008, 01:23 AM
He was grandfatherd in .

I am the grandfather here, and I don't remember that!! :D

tigger
09-10-2008, 01:24 AM
we aren't too nuts!

(frog : Well you certainly are! You talk with an imaginary frog in your pocket...lol

whyyou : Oh shut up!

Whyyou : No...you shut up!

Whyyou : I will not...you shut up!

Frog : Hey...what about me?

Whyyou : Oh yeah...forgot...shouldn't talk to myself like that...so how ya doing friggie? Wait...don't answer that...we're still on the message board!)

ok...maybe i am nuts...lol!! :d
you crack me up!! Good to still have you around.:)

WhyYou
09-10-2008, 01:24 AM
Is that self-appointed or was an actual vote taken to give you that title already??:)

I believe it was DrBob that originally gave me the title...and it stuck. As far as I can see that's as good as a vote...lol! :D

WhyYou
09-10-2008, 01:25 AM

Welcome to the new message board mark6830! :)

WhyYou
09-10-2008, 01:27 AM
I am the grandfather here, and I don't remember that!! :D

Welcome to the new message board Grandpa! :)

tigger
09-10-2008, 01:28 AM
Welcome mart6830. You guys have fun i have to get up at 5am.

WhyYou
09-10-2008, 01:29 AM
I wonder how long it will take me to reach...Danielle's Only True Love...lol...anyone want to guess? :D

WhyYou
09-10-2008, 01:35 AM
We have our first "Most users online" record...13 users today at 6:43 pm! YAY!!!! :)

WhyYou
09-10-2008, 01:40 AM
There are already 4 pages for this first thread...we've been busy little beavers...ok...beavers might not be a good word to use here...LOL! :D

LeoRex
09-10-2008, 02:44 AM
Great to see a lot a familiar names and faces here. Already loving the new site - Rob, I will say it again - YOU ARE THE MAN!!!

As a sci-fi guy, and a Battlestar Galactica fan (#1 show on TV) thought that I would change my avitar a bit for this forum.

Looking forward to the chat among friends continuing.

I am so glad to be one of the one's who is going to be on this forum from the begining - it is definately a good feeling:)

LeoRex
09-10-2008, 02:45 AM
Forgot to mention - WhyYou - you definately have my vote for Chairman of the Board and CEO of the message board.

WhyYou
09-10-2008, 02:59 AM
Forgot to mention - WhyYou - you definately have my vote for Chairman of the Board and CEO of the message board.

Wow...CEO too! I hope I can do BOTH jobs!

(Frog : hah...not likely!

WhyYou : If you won't be quiet I'll put you in the freezer!

Frog : oh no...I don't want to be a frogcicle! why, then you're freezer will be all green....wait...hmmmm...that might make a nice environment...but you gotta turn the heat up a bit...

WhyYou : Keep dreaming...and shut UP!)

:D

FTVGirls_Rob
09-10-2008, 03:56 AM
Actually I just bought the battlestar galactica season III DVD box set yesterday, can't wait to see it :)

danielle_ftv
09-10-2008, 05:14 AM
Hey guys. Sorry it has taken so long to post. Tigger you totally beat me to the first post...wait most of you guys beat me to the first post. Anyhow I hope everyone enjoys the site. It should be ready and "live" by the end of September...I can't wait :D

Tinguy
09-10-2008, 05:25 AM
I'm still in a state of over-excitement! You are one very beautiful woman.......I'm looking forward to the site's full operation too!

danielle_ftv
09-10-2008, 05:30 AM
Aww Tinguy you are to sweet. I'm glad you've joined the board.

Tinguy
09-10-2008, 05:32 AM
Danielle, and I signed up for FTV membership based on your pics alone!

danielle_ftv
09-10-2008, 05:37 AM
So I'm doing my first video log and since Tigger was the first to post on my board I'm going to direct it to him.
VIDEO (http://danielleftv.com/forumvideo/d001.wmv)

Tinguy
09-10-2008, 05:43 AM
Danielle, love your video....a natural star in more ways than one!

Ryan
09-10-2008, 06:46 AM
hehe, That's cool. I should make a video of my own sometime and post it. I'm not as pretty, but it might be worth a couple laughs.

WhyYou
09-10-2008, 07:40 AM
Hey guys. Sorry it has taken so long to post. Tigger you totally beat me to the first post...wait most of you guys beat me to the first post. Anyhow I hope everyone enjoys the site. It should be ready and "live" by the end of September...I can't wait :D

Welcome to your own message board Danielle! :)

We did kind of take over this message board, but I'd personally like to think of it as getting it ready for you. Kind of working out the bugs, so to speak. I must agree with Tinguy, you are a beautiful woman and well deserving of a site of your own. And you have the master photographer Rob to capture all your beauty and put it on this web site for all to see and appreciate. I wish you lots of success here and many many fans. Oh yeah, I'll be here a lot so if you need somebody to chat with at any hour of the day or night, it'llprobably be me...lol! :)

WhyYou
09-10-2008, 07:43 AM
Tigger...you lucky dog! ;) :D

danielle_ftv
09-10-2008, 08:00 AM
Haha WhyYou I think we are going to get along very well. I live on these message boards....I am a KEYBOARD WARRIOR...ROAR. And I am incredibly geeky if you haven't noticed. Anyhow you guys are really nice...this is the whole reason the site was built, because of the fans. Plus I gotta say I luv the attention to ;)

WhyYou
09-10-2008, 08:10 AM
Haha WhyYou I think we are going to get along very well. I live on these message boards....I am a KEYBOARD WARRIOR...ROAR. And I am incredibly geeky if you haven't noticed. Anyhow you guys are really nice...this is the whole reason the site was built, because of the fans. Plus I gotta say I luv the attention to ;)

Geeky? Excellent! I'm geeky too. Currently I'm in college doing a major in Computer Science with concentration in Web Design and Web Admin. So look out for me! :)

danielle_ftv
09-10-2008, 08:21 AM
Awesome...well I'm not good with a computer...at all. Actually I'm not really good with electronics at all. So looks like you're going to be helping me out when I have computer problems....I'll just sit on the side and look pretty :D

WhyYou
09-10-2008, 08:22 AM
Captnjack! Mart! Welcome to the new message board and meet our hostess, Danielle!

I'm sure you'll both love it here. Danielle is beautiful and a very nice person to boot! :)

mart
09-10-2008, 08:28 AM
Hello gang! and Danielle. Nice one Rob thanks. Just watched your intro Danielle. You look beautiful. Looking forward to chatting to you. Is it too early for creating tribute videos? lol. Oh we're not all nuts. Well some of us might be. You have to guess which ones are lol. Does this mean Tigger will be the chairman?. Tigger straight in like a tiger lol. Oh less said about the frog the better WhyYou lol.:)

WhyYou
09-10-2008, 08:37 AM
Danielle, I just watched your first video log. You have a sweet voice! :)

Mart, the frog will only come out if people stop posting...

(Frog : WHAT???

WhyYou : SHADDAP!!!)

LOL! :D

mart
09-10-2008, 09:09 AM
Too many questions to ask Danielle to stop posting WhyYou lol. Like do you drive if so. What car do you drive?. What sports do you like? and where would you like to holiday if it could be anywhere in the world?. That'll do for starters lol.:)

WhyYou
09-10-2008, 09:14 AM
Mart...go read the About Me section, then come back and ask questions that aren't answered there. You'll find that some of your questions have already been answered, there's a lot of information there. :)

mart
09-10-2008, 09:44 AM
Mart...go read the About Me section, then come back and ask questions that aren't answered there. You'll find that some of your questions have already been answered, there's a lot of information there. :)

Silly me i was in such a rush to join this forum. I missed the About me section lol.:o I do apologize Danielle. Ok so i'm one the the nuts lol.:D

tigger
09-10-2008, 11:12 AM
so i'm doing my first video log and since tigger was the first to post on my board i'm going to direct it to him.
video (http://danielleftv.com/forumvideo/d001.wmv)

oh thank my lucky stars!!!!!!!!!!! As soon as i get to an area i can watch it i will. Cant wate.( my bosss is in the truck with me) :d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

tigger
09-10-2008, 11:29 AM

IT'S ROBS FAULT!LOL HE TOLD ME ABOUT IT AND I JUST COULDNT HELP MY SELF.:p

tigger
09-10-2008, 11:38 AM
hello gang! And danielle. Nice one rob thanks. Just watched your intro danielle. You look beautiful. Looking forward to chatting to you. Is it too early for creating tribute videos? Lol. Oh we're not all nuts. Well some of us might be. You have to guess which ones are lol. Does this mean tigger will be the chairman?. Tigger straight in like a tiger lol. Oh less said about the frog the better whyyou lol.:)

i could never take that away from whyyou. After all who is going to corect me an my horific spelling and gramer. :d

tigger
09-10-2008, 11:42 AM
DANIELLE JUST HAVE TO ASK ABOUT THE PULLING HAIR AND BITTING THING. DO YOU RILLY LIKE IT OR WAS IT A JOKE. CALM DOWN WHYYOU!:eek:

tigger
09-10-2008, 11:46 AM
Laranger what is that in your avatar? It looks kinda cool.

tigger
09-10-2008, 12:05 PM
I JUST GOT TO WATCH THE VIDEO. I THINK IM IN LOVE!LOL:p THANK YOU SO MUCK THAT WAS VARRY SPECHAL I WILL CHARISH IT ALWAYS. HAY WHYYOU, YOU MIGHT BE HER CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD BUT I WAS HER FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D

WhyYou
09-10-2008, 12:18 PM
I JUST GOT TO WATCH THE VIDEO. I THINK IM IN LOVE!LOL:p THANK YOU SO MUCK THAT WAS VARRY SPECHAL I WILL CHARISH IT ALWAYS. HAY WHYYOU, YOU MIGHT BE HER CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD BUT I WAS HER FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D

I bow to the first! :D

WhyYou
09-10-2008, 12:19 PM
DANIELLE JUST HAVE TO ASK ABOUT THE PULLING HAIR AND BITTING THING. DO YOU RILLY LIKE IT OR WAS IT A JOKE. CALM DOWN WHYYOU!:eek:

Cam down??? Me??? Why I'm the essence of calm (panting heavily). :D

tigger
09-10-2008, 12:25 PM
I just got to look thru some of her photos. Wow. She she has such a beautiful smile. And so natural too. And thous lovely blue eyes.

WhyYou
09-10-2008, 12:27 PM
I just got to look thru some of her photos. Wow. She she has such a beautiful smile. And so natural too. And thous lovely blue eyes.

I do agree with you tigger! :)

tigger
09-10-2008, 12:30 PM
Mart sorry i forgot to welcome you over. Glad to see ya.

tigger
09-10-2008, 12:33 PM
awesome...well i'm not good with a computer...at all. Actually i'm not really good with electronics at all. So looks like you're going to be helping me out when i have computer problems....i'll just sit on the side and look pretty :d
that shouldent be too hard because you ae varry pretty. Just make sure he puts the frog away.lol

WhyYou
09-10-2008, 12:48 PM
that shouldent be too hard because you ae varry pretty. Just make sure he puts the frog away.lol

(Frog : put me away? where? in an old frogs home?

WhyYou : In the garbage disposal if you don't keep quiet!)

I'll do almost anything for you Danielle. All you need to do is ask me! :)

tigger
09-10-2008, 12:53 PM
Now she knows we are nuts..... Whyyou is an encyclopedia of information. If he dosent know it he can find it out. He has helped me menny times.

WhyYou
09-10-2008, 01:09 PM
Now she knows we are nuts..... Whyyou is an encyclopedia of information. If he dosent know it he can find it out. He has helped me menny times.

Thank you tigger, I appreciate the compliment! :)

tigger
09-10-2008, 01:12 PM
About us being nuts, or you being so smart.lol

tigger
09-10-2008, 02:02 PM
Danielle i looked thru all te places your lived. A lot by military bases, were you a military brat. (BEAUTY)

WhyYou
09-10-2008, 02:26 PM
About us being nuts, or you being so smart.lol

Both...of course! :D

DWM222
09-10-2008, 03:47 PM

Beautiful women are supposed to be "Fashionably Late" LOL :)

atticsaurus
09-10-2008, 03:50 PM
Hello Danielle! Just perused around the pics and video and what a beauty!

Looking through the About Me page and I love your book author selection.

It also said you want to get your tattoos removed... warning from someone with experience it is a long journey!

Hello to all the other unusual suspects in this multi faceted entourage of a forum!

:)

WhyYou
09-10-2008, 03:51 PM

It also said you want to get your tattoos removed... warning from someone with experience it is a long journey!

Hello to all the other unusual suspects in this multi faceted entourage of a forum!

Welcome to Danielle's message board atticsaurus! :)

tigger
09-10-2008, 05:17 PM
Welcome abord atticsaurus. Glad to see you made the trip.

tigger
09-10-2008, 05:38 PM
Atticsaurus just out of cureosity what does that name mean?

mart
09-10-2008, 05:51 PM
Mart sorry i forgot to welcome you over. Glad to see ya.

Thanks Tigger!.:)

tigger
09-10-2008, 06:11 PM
Wow what a day. I got unloaed at 6am and i have been waiting ever since to get reloaded. They lost 4 palets and they had to unload every trailer here (53) and they found the stuff and now im just waiting to get loaded. But the good thing is i have gotten To spend time on here and admire the stunning danielle . They get kinda excited when explosives come up missing. But they found THEM and all is well. I wouldent want to be the guy that misplased them!

DWM222
09-10-2008, 06:16 PM
Wow what a day. I got unloaed at 6am and i have been waiting ever since to get reloaded. They lost 4 palets and they had to unload every trailer here (53) and they found the stuff and now im just waiting to get loaded. But the good thing is i have gotten To spend time on here and admire the stunning danielle . They get kinda excited when explosives come up missing. But they found THEM and all is well. I wouldent want to be the guy that misplased them!

"WOOPS" & "MY BAD" don't quite cover mistakes in your line of work LOL

tigger
09-10-2008, 06:23 PM
"WOOPS" & "MY BAD" don't quite cover mistakes in your line of work LOL
no people can get killed if i goof up. 40000lbs of high explosives can destroy entire citys. that is why im on such a short leash.

DWM222
09-10-2008, 06:38 PM
no people can get killed if i goof up. 40000lbs of high explosives can destroy entire citys. that is why im on such a short leash.

So I can count on you not to be daydreaming about "pretty girls" and driving. (I go to Tennesee a couple times a year)....J/K about the driving:)

tigger
09-10-2008, 06:48 PM
NOW I WOULDENT SAY THAT.LOL MYBOSS IF SHE IS THE ONE IN THE TRUCK WIT ME AT THE TIME WILL JUST SMACK ME ON THE HEAD WITH HER BOOK. IF ONE OF THE GIRLS ARE IN THE TRUCK ThEY ARE USALY READING OR DAY DREEMING TOO. THE MAIN REASON FOR HAVIG AN AgENT IN THE TRUCK WITH ME IS TO ANSWER THE RADIOS AND IN THE EVENT OF AN EMERGENCY THY CAN TAKE CONTROLL OF THE TRUCK IF THEY HAD TOO. IF I BEHAVE MY SELF I SHOULD GET MY 400,OOO MILE SAFE DRIVING AWARD ALONG WITH $1000 SAFTY BONUS AROUND THE END OF NOV. BEGINING OF DEC. JUST IN TIME OR CHRISTMAS.( SARAH HOLDS OUT HER HAND, DADDY I LOVE YOU.) :p

tigger
09-10-2008, 06:54 PM
Where do you go to in tn. I dont just drive in tn. I go from the east cost all the way to salina ks. Every once in a while further. I live up ithe norht east corner the last county in east tn. Way up on the side of a mountan. The apilation trail is 1 mile behind my house.

tigger
09-10-2008, 07:12 PM
If ya all happen to see missed letters in my threads bear with me my inverer in my truck is acting up and it keeps turning on and off, and if im typing while it does that it freezes my keybord and some times i dont catch it.

mart
09-10-2008, 07:14 PM
Good luck in aiming for the 400.000 mile safe driving award Tigger!. You can do it Tigger!.:)

WhyYou
09-10-2008, 07:15 PM
If ya all happen to see missed letters in my threads bear with me my inverer in my truck is acting up and it keeps turning on and off, and if im typing while it does that it freezes my keybord and some times i dont catch it.

So...everything will be normal...normal for you at least...lol! (J/K) :D

DWM222
09-10-2008, 07:16 PM

Typing while yer driving...LOL J/K
& as to your previous question "Knoxville"

WhyYou
09-10-2008, 07:18 PM
I know you'll make your safe driving award tigger. After all, you have your daughter to think about. Where would she be if you had an accident? For that matter, where would we be? We need you here to keep us informed about the military! :)

WhyYou
09-10-2008, 07:20 PM
Where do you go to in tn. I dont just drive in tn. I go from the east cost all the way to salina ks. Every once in a while further. I live up ithe norht east corner the last county in east tn. Way up on the side of a mountan. The apilation trail is 1 mile behind my house.

If you don't drive in TN, how in the world do you ever get home? Does Sarah pick you up? LOL! :D

WhyYou
09-10-2008, 07:21 PM
NOW I WOULDENT SAY THAT.LOL MYBOSS IF SHE IS THE ONE IN THE TRUCK WIT ME AT THE TIME WILL JUST SMACK ME ON THE HEAD WITH HER BOOK. IF ONE OF THE GIRLS ARE IN THE TRUCK ThEY ARE USALY READING OR DAY DREEMING TOO. THE MAIN REASON FOR HAVIG AN AgENT IN THE TRUCK WITH ME IS TO ANSWER THE RADIOS AND IN THE EVENT OF AN EMERGENCY THY CAN TAKE CONTROLL OF THE TRUCK IF THEY HAD TOO. IF I BEHAVE MY SELF I SHOULD GET MY 400,OOO MILE SAFE DRIVING AWARD ALONG WITH $1000 SAFTY BONUS AROUND THE END OF NOV. BEGINING OF DEC. JUST IN TIME OR CHRISTMAS.( SARAH HOLDS OUT HER HAND, DADDY I LOVE YOU.) :p

I'm sure Sarah will just LOVE your Christmas bonus! :D

tigger
09-10-2008, 07:37 PM
i'm sure sarah will just love your christmas bonus! :d
she's never at a loss or ways to spend money. Trooth be told she is better with money than i am.

WhyYou
09-10-2008, 07:39 PM
she's never at a loss or ways to spend money. Trooth be told she is better with money than i am.

Why don't you just give her all your money and tell her to be sure to pay all the bills? That'll give her a good lesson in life! :D

tigger
09-10-2008, 07:40 PM
typing while yer driving...lol j/k
& as to your previous question "knoxville" lord no im not driving im sitting at a wairhouse waiting on my load that they just told me might not be ready till 1800. Part of my team just went for food so ill pry be eating rabit food again.

WhyYou
09-10-2008, 07:41 PM
lord no im not driving im sitting at a wairhouse waiting on my load that they just told me might not be ready till 1800. Part of my team just went for food so ill pry be eating rabit food again.

Salad...salad...and more...salad...isn't dieting wonderful? :D

tigger
09-10-2008, 07:46 PM
why don't you just give her all your money and tell her to be sure to pay all the bills? That'll give her a good lesson in life! :d she payes the bills now. With my check book. Im never home when they come. The water, ele. Are deducted auto every month from my checking. I just told her to have the gas topped off at the new house so i can work on it this winter. My brother is comming up next tue and we are going to try to get the windows in. A lot of work still left to do.

tigger
09-10-2008, 07:48 PM
salad...salad...and more...salad...isn't dieting wonderful? :d oh its great. Try having 5 mothers by you every day making sure you stick to it. But god love them im down to almost 200 pounds. If i could get rid of this dam belly i would be so happy.

WhyYou
09-10-2008, 07:48 PM
she payes the bills now. With my check book. Im never home when they come. The water, ele. Are deducted auto every month from my checking. I just told her to have the gas topped off at the new house so i can work on it this winter. My brother is comming up next tue and we are going to try to get the windows in. A lot of work still left to do.

So...we could say you're already "trained" and would need no "breaking in" should someone new drop into your life...LOL! :D

tigger
09-10-2008, 07:49 PM
So...everything will be normal...normal for you at least...lol! (J/K) :D
YEP SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT!!!:p

WhyYou
09-10-2008, 07:50 PM
oh its great. Try having 5 mothers by you every day making sure you stick to it. But god love them im down to almost 200 pounds. If i could get rid of this dam belly i would be so happy.

Stop drinking all that beer! :D

tigger
09-10-2008, 07:53 PM
stop drinking all that beer! :dyou mean soda. I havent had a drink since my brothers wedding in 98 cant have it cuz of health problems. Neer was big on it enny way. When i was in the military had some german beer woke up 2 days later in the brig. Wont do that again.

WhyYou
09-10-2008, 08:11 PM
you mean soda. I havent had a drink since my brothers wedding in 98 cant have it cuz of health problems. Neer was big on it enny way. When i was in the military had some german beer woke up 2 days later in the brig. Wont do that again.

Ok...it's definately NOT a beer belly...lol! So it's got to be all that soda! STOP drinking ALL that soda! Give half of it to your boss...LOL!! :D

tigger
09-10-2008, 08:15 PM
ok...it's definately not a beer belly...lol! So it's got to be all that soda! Stop drinking all that soda! Give half of it to your boss...lol!! :d
she lkes her unsweet tea. And galons of coffie. I only drink soda once in a while. But i need to stop it alltoether.

WhyYou
09-10-2008, 08:22 PM
she lkes her unsweet tea. And galons of coffie. I only drink soda once in a while. But i need to stop it alltoether.

Yes you do...so you'd better be good about it or I'll sic Danielle on you...no...wait...you'd like that too much! Guess I'll just have to sic Sarah on you...lol! :D

tigger
09-10-2008, 08:29 PM
yes you do...so you'd better be good about it or i'll sic danielle on you...no...wait...you'd like that too much! Guess i'll just have to sic sarah on you...lol! :d sarah drinks it too.she is trying to loose weight too she needs to loose about 30 pounds acoring to the dr. But i still love her no mater what. She will always be my baby. Do you think danielle is going to be able to keep up with all our motor mouthing?lol

T-bone Thomas
09-10-2008, 08:34 PM
Hey folks, please stop posting so much. I already have a convulsion in my trigger finger from scrolling down 3 pages of this thread :)

tigger
09-10-2008, 08:38 PM
hey folks, please stop posting so much. I already have a convulsion in my trigger finger from scrolling down 3 pages of this thread :)
switch hands.lol:d

LeoRex
09-10-2008, 10:23 PM
Actually I just bought the battlestar galactica season III DVD box set yesterday, can't wait to see it :)

You're going to absolutely love it Rob - although I do have to say that Star Trek: Deep Space 9 and Stargate SG-1 are my favorite sci-fi series of all time - BSG is the best one on the air right now, and will be joining the other two in my top all time favorites - just a shame that the 4th season is the last one:(

Okey doke - I think that I just revealed to the whole world what a sci-fi nerd I am - oh well:D I have to say that I am very proud of my sci-fi nerdyness:)

LeoRex
09-10-2008, 10:27 PM

Danielle - from the first time that I saw you on FTV I had a feeling that you had your very own site in your future - I not only enjoyed your own FTV shoot - but you brought something special to those updates where you were Rob's assistant. With Rob's great photographic style, and with your own charm, outgoing nature, and absolutely drop dead looks - I know that this site will be beyond successful for you. Look forward to chatting.

LeoRex
09-10-2008, 10:30 PM
Wow...CEO too! I hope I can do BOTH jobs!:D

I have great confidence in you WhyYou - I know that you will do an awesome job Mr. Chairman.

It is great to see a lot more familiar names have joined since my last visit - it looks like the team has gotten back together:)

WhyYou
09-10-2008, 11:03 PM
sarah drinks it too.she is trying to loose weight too she needs to loose about 30 pounds acoring to the dr. But i still love her no mater what. She will always be my baby. Do you think danielle is going to be able to keep up with all our motor mouthing?lol

Danielle told me she's a Keyboard Warrior...so she'll probably have a bit of fun keeping up with us...lol! :)

WhyYou
09-10-2008, 11:06 PM
I have great confidence in you WhyYou - I know that you will do an awesome job Mr. Chairman.

It is great to see a lot more familiar names have joined since my last visit - it looks like the team has gotten back together:)

Yup...we're back together and sillier than ever...lol! :D

atticsaurus
09-10-2008, 11:09 PM
Atticsaurus just out of cureosity what does that name mean?

Between jobs I sell stuff on ebay to keep the ole cash flow positive. I bought some book/collectible stores that went out of business and my family used to run a flea market in the small town I am originally from so basically I accumulated a lot of crap.....um sorry I meant to say 'Vintage Americana Collectibles' ha.

Anyway I needed a name for ebay and I came up with that. It is kind of a Attics-aur-us. But didnt want the Toy store to get on my case for any reason so I spelled it out as a dinosaur name.

WhyYou
09-10-2008, 11:18 PM
Between jobs I sell stuff on ebay to keep the ole cash flow positive. I bought some book/collectible stores that went out of business and my family used to run a flea market in the small town I am originally from so basically I accumulated a lot of crap.....um sorry I meant to say 'Vintage Americana Collectibles' ha.

Anyway I needed a name for ebay and I came up with that. It is kind of a Attics-aur-us. But didnt want the Toy store to get on my case for any reason so I spelled it out as a dinosaur name.

"Attics-R-Us" You hid it in a really cool way...lol! :)

tigger
09-10-2008, 11:56 PM

well thats pritty neet.

tigger
09-11-2008, 12:09 AM
Danielle just out of cureosity what do you do with your days? I noticed you were on at like 4 am do you work? Play, sleep?

danielle_ftv
09-11-2008, 05:52 AM
Hello all. I just posted a new video log. You can find it here VIDEO (http://danielleftv.com/forumvideo/d002.wmv)

danielle_ftv
09-11-2008, 05:55 AM
Nope I was serious when I said I like that stuff.

danielle_ftv
09-11-2008, 05:57 AM
Um well my former step dad was DIA...so that's why we lived on base. I lived in Texas, New Hampshire, Idaho, and Michigan with other family.
Danielle i looked thru all te places your lived. A lot by military bases, were you a military brat. (BEAUTY)

Tinguy
09-11-2008, 05:58 AM
Danielle, sleep well!

danielle_ftv
09-11-2008, 05:58 AM
How long did it take you to get it done? How much did it cost? I have the tattoo consultation tomorrow...I'm kind of nervous.

danielle_ftv
09-11-2008, 06:01 AM
MMM yep you know it.....bleh I HATE dieting.

Salad...salad...and more...salad...isn't dieting wonderful? :D

danielle_ftv
09-11-2008, 06:03 AM
Well good luck on loosing the belly. It's all a question of will power and I'm sure you have plenty :)
oh its great. Try having 5 mothers by you every day making sure you stick to it. But god love them im down to almost 200 pounds. If i could get rid of this dam belly i would be so happy.

danielle_ftv
09-11-2008, 06:05 AM
Hahaha Right there with you T-bone ;)
Hey folks, please stop posting so much. I already have a convulsion in my trigger finger from scrolling down 3 pages of this thread :)

danielle_ftv
09-11-2008, 06:08 AM
I think my computer clock is screwy because I would not stay up...that is willingly...until 4 AM. A girl does need her beauty sleep and this girl loves her beauty sleep. I actually don't really work. I model and work as an assistant for FTVGirls.com. And oh yeah replying to all of your messages and posts is definitely hard work ;)
Danielle just out of cureosity what do you do with your days? I noticed you were on at like 4 am do you work? Play, sleep?

WhyYou
09-11-2008, 06:39 AM
I think my computer clock is screwy because I would not stay up...that is willingly...until 4 AM. A girl does need her beauty sleep and this girl loves her beauty sleep. I actually don't really work. I model and work as an assistant for FTVGirls.com. And oh yeah replying to all of your messages and posts is definitely hard work ;)

It's probably not your computer clock. The time each person sees at the top of each post is keyed to their own time zone. So if someone sees the post in a time zone that is 3 hours different than the actual time it was posted by the person posting, then the time showing on the viewer's screen will look like it's 3 hours away from when it was really posted. (I hope I said that clear enough) :)

DWM222
09-11-2008, 12:27 PM
It's probably not your computer clock. The time each person sees at the top of each post is keyed to their own time zone. So if someone sees the post in a time zone that is 3 hours different than the actual time it was posted by the person posting, then the time showing on the viewer's screen will look like it's 3 hours away from when it was really posted. (I hope I said that clear enough) :)

WhyYou: I'm confused...should I have breakfast or lunch...or maybe a snack while I'm thinking about this..:)

tigger
09-11-2008, 12:35 PM
it's probably not your computer clock. The time each person sees at the top of each post is keyed to their own time zone. So if someone sees the post in a time zone that is 3 hours different than the actual time it was posted by the person posting, then the time showing on the viewer's screen will look like it's 3 hours away from when it was really posted. (i hope i said that clear enough) :)
see i told you he was smart!!!!!!!!!!!

DWM222
09-11-2008, 12:38 PM
Hahaha Right there with you T-bone ;)

Danielle
I read somewhere that FTV alone has 40-50 thousand members, not to mention all the other sites, and they don't know about this forum yet. I don't know how you are going to keep up once the word is out lol. (Looking at all the posts from (17) members. :)

tigger
09-11-2008, 01:04 PM
Oh i love the way she giggles on her videos. Good night danielle. Well ya all have fun i have a lot of running to do to makeup for having to sit all day yesterday. But they did push my del apt out till fri. So that is good.they just got me loaded at 8am central time. Was supost ti be loaded 7am yesterday. Thats government wairhouses for ya hurry up and wate. Have fun be safe.

WhyYou
09-11-2008, 01:40 PM
WhyYou: I'm confused...should I have breakfast or lunch...or maybe a snack while I'm thinking about this..:)

Breakfast...lunch...and two dinners...no...wait...that's a line from Coyote Ugly...what time zone did you say you were in?...oh...you didn't! Your guess is as good as mine! :D

atticsaurus
09-11-2008, 02:35 PM
How long did it take you to get it done? How much did it cost? I have the tattoo consultation tomorrow...I'm kind of nervous.

Hi Danielle,
This was about 5 years ago so I think they have gotten better at it.

I had a large tattoo on the right of my chest. You had to wait 8 weeks between treatments so it took me about a year at $200 a treatment.

However I had alot of different colors and it was large. It looks like yours is only the blue color which is the easiest to get out. I had alot of green in my which for some reason is the worst color to get rid of.

I dont want to scare you off of it but they inject you with some stuff to deaden the area is the worse part. After that you dont feel it that much but the first couple of minutes is tough.

For me it was worth it cause mine was the grim reaper and the older you get the less you want death staring back at you from your chest in the mirror every morning! ha.

Ryan
09-11-2008, 04:29 PM
Um well my former step dad was DIA...so that's why we lived on base. I lived in Texas, New Hampshire, Idaho, and Michigan with other family.

What part of Michigan, Danielle? I live in Traverse City (Northern Michigan).

EDIT: Ah, I see you have it in your 'About Me.' I must've missed that the first time. Detroit, though - nice!

tigger
09-11-2008, 08:20 PM
nope i was serious when i said i like that stuff. oh my i dont think i could ever do that to you.

tigger
09-11-2008, 09:05 PM
well good luck on loosing the belly. It's all a question of will power and i'm sure you have plenty :)
i wish. I love food. I love to cook.

WhyYou
09-12-2008, 12:02 AM
i wish. I love food. I love to cook.

Learn how to cook less fattening foods. Learn more about foods and what to look for when you go shopping so you can buy foods that are healthier for you. There are a lot of less fattening alternatives available and most can be prepared and cooked with a lot of flavor without adding weight to your body. Be knowledgable about your food. :)

tigger
09-12-2008, 12:09 AM
Learn how to cook less fattening foods. Learn more about foods and what to look for when you go shopping so you can buy foods that are healthier for you. There are a lot of less fattening alternatives available and most can be prepared and cooked with a lot of flavor without adding weight to your body. Be knowledgable about your food. :)

YES MOTHER.LOL :p YOUR RIGHT BUT ON THE ROAD IT IS HARD TO FIND GOOD FOOD. THAT IS GOOD FOR YOU. ITS OUT THERE BUT I HAVE THE BOTTOM LESS PIT AS MY TEAM LEADER. HE CAN EAT A HOUSE AND NOT GAIN A POUND. I COULD GO TO DINNER WITH THE GIRLS AND EAT BETTER. BUT SOME TIMES YA WANT TO BE WITH THE GUYS. BUT THAT SAID I HAVE BEEN EATING BETER.ITS NOT EASY BUT IM TRYING.

WhyYou
09-12-2008, 12:35 AM
YES MOTHER.LOL :p YOUR RIGHT BUT ON THE ROAD IT IS HARD TO FIND GOOD FOOD. THAT IS GOOD FOR YOU. ITS OUT THERE BUT I HAVE THE BOTTOM LESS PIT AS MY TEAM LEADER. HE CAN EAT A HOUSE AND NOT GAIN A POUND. I COULD GO TO DINNER WITH THE GIRLS AND EAT BETTER. BUT SOME TIMES YA WANT TO BE WITH THE GUYS. BUT THAT SAID I HAVE BEEN EATING BETER.ITS NOT EASY BUT IM TRYING.

It's not an easy road to follow but you'll feel better when you get there. I know the path, I'm still trying to stay on it. When my sister came to visit me this past August she took me out to eat for 3 nights in a row. We went to Golden Corral the first night so there was plenty to choose from on all the buffet areas. I tried to stay within my diet parameters but I did stray a little bit. Fudge brownies are not really in my diet plan...lol. The second night we went to Fuddrucker's. I ordered a salad with grilled chicken and, thinking the salad would be sort of a side dish, I also ordered chicken strips. The salad turned out to be enormous, a meal all by itself. The chicken strips were deep fried and I'm not supposed to eat and fried foods, especially deep fried. The third night we went to Red Lobster. I had fire-grilled lobster tails and jumbo shrimp. I made sure to ask for no seasoning (the seasoning would have added too much sodium to my diet). It was probably the healthiest meal I had between the 3 nights. So I'm still learning and I've been at it for about 5 years now. So just keep plugging away, you'll get there eventually.

Ok...now that was a LONG post...LOL! :)

tigger
09-12-2008, 12:40 AM
GREAT NOW IM HUNGRY.LOL:p

WhyYou
09-12-2008, 12:45 AM
GREAT NOW IM HUNGRY.LOL:p

Go eat some grilled chicken...less fattening...better taste! :D

geolarson2
09-13-2008, 05:15 PM
Hi all--

I'm new to this message board/forum sort of thing, so hopefully I won;t blow the etiquette too badly. Just wanted to say, while I'm still waiting for my nieces to arrive (I watch them an average of 5 days a week while their parents are working) hi ya to one and all. I spent the past couple days, since joining FTV on 9/10 carrying on an email conversation with Rob who yesterday eve suggested we move to the forum. I admit, I can be talkative (or "write-ative"), like now, and then again I can go underground for days, weeks and even months. I have MySpace and Facebook accounts, but last year I think I checked in at MySpace maybe a half-dozen times, maybe less, and with Facebook I've checked in maybe that same amount since I opened that account earlier this year. Heck, I've spent more time here at Danielle's site than MySpace or Facebook combined just reading through the messages. Well, there's the phone--my sis-in-law works special events here in Reno and this weekend is the Reno Air Races (a B-17 and a pair of I think B-24 or B-26's have already flown over). Must dash, all, just wanted to officially say wotcher to everyone--

Cheers--

geo:)

LeoRex
09-13-2008, 05:51 PM
Hi all--

I'm new to this message board/forum sort of thing, so hopefully I won;t blow the etiquette too badly. Just wanted to say, while I'm still waiting for my nieces to arrive (I watch them an average of 5 days a week while their parents are working) hi ya to one and all. I spent the past couple days, since joining FTV on 9/10 carrying on an email conversation with Rob who yesterday eve suggested we move to the forum. I admit, I can be talkative (or "write-ative"), like now, and then again I can go underground for days, weeks and even months. I have MySpace and Facebook accounts, but last year I think I checked in at MySpace maybe a half-dozen times, maybe less, and with Facebook I've checked in maybe that same amount since I opened that account earlier this year. Heck, I've spent more time here at Danielle's site than MySpace or Facebook combined just reading through the messages. Well, there's the phone--my sis-in-law works special events here in Reno and this weekend is the Reno Air Races (a B-17 and a pair of I think B-24 or B-26's have already flown over). Must dash, all, just wanted to officially say wotcher to everyone--

Cheers--

geo:)

Welcome to the message board geolarson2 - great to have you as part of the message board family:)

mart
09-13-2008, 08:18 PM
Welcome geolarson2!. You can be as write-ative as you like here. Maybe you could try and outwrite WhyYou lol.:D

geolarson2
09-13-2008, 09:40 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome all--

I just put the little one down for a nap while her sister's out swimming with some friends, so I have at least a little while before the call of the wild children beckons. And speaking of wild things, I noticed something of a Wizard of Oz theme going on here: LeoRex, Tigger and Danielle--what else can be said, but "Lions and Tigers and Bares, oh my!" Tee hee

WhyYou
09-14-2008, 01:22 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome all--

I just put the little one down for a nap while her sister's out swimming with some friends, so I have at least a little while before the call of the wild children beckons. And speaking of wild things, I noticed something of a Wizard of Oz theme going on here: LeoRex, Tigger and Danielle--what else can be said, but "Lions and Tigers and Bares, oh my!" Tee hee

Lions and Tigers and Bares...WhyYou?...no...wait...that's ME! :D

danielle_ftv
09-14-2008, 06:55 AM
I've read three threads so far that have some mention of food. You guys are so cruel to me....making me always think about food :p So I got my first tattoo removal done yesterday. It didn't take to long, only about 10 minutes. The front one didn't hurt that bad but the back one hurt really bad. I didn't have to get a numbing shot but they did ice it up for me. Next time I will be going in 30 minutes early so I can put numbing cream on it. But I'm pretty excited about the end results. It was pretty cool because when I was getting it done the tattoo was fading a lot, so I could kind of see what it was going to look like in a few sessions.

Texasdrake
09-14-2008, 12:37 PM
Danielle its nice you decided to get the tattoos removed.Not that they lessen the already prefect you. :)
A few tats on a woman looks nice at long as they aren't too big and in the right places.I was never too big with a alot of tats on women especially if they were on her boobies and a few other places.I have only one tat and I thought long and hard for years before I done it.Cause you should never get inked on the spur of the moment or when you're drunk. (LOL)

geolarson2
09-14-2008, 11:57 PM
I've read three threads so far that have some mention of food. You guys are so cruel to me....making me always think about food :p So I got my first tattoo removal done yesterday. It didn't take to long, only about 10 minutes. The front one didn't hurt that bad but the back one hurt really bad. I didn't have to get a numbing shot but they did ice it up for me. Next time I will be going in 30 minutes early so I can put numbing cream on it. But I'm pretty excited about the end results. It was pretty cool because when I was getting it done the tattoo was fading a lot, so I could kind of see what it was going to look like in a few sessions.

I've noticed that, re: food, too. I do most of my own cooking (I have to watch my diet). I don't use a microwave, preferring either copper-clad stainless steel or cast iron. I eat a lot of cereal & oatmeal, the foundation of my diet. Add into that bananas, apples, berries plus yogurt. I do eat some meat, but I'm picky about it. I'm always looking at the labels on dry goods (check out your favourite box of crackers, your favourite brand of chocolate syrup or your favourite brand of soda and see how close to the top "High Fructose Corn Syrup" comes--I try and avoid that, almost at all costs. Actually, sometimes I simply do without if its there. I loved sunflower seeds and nuts, but I have to avoid them now, and there are some other things I've had to leave behind. I have to be careful how much pizza I eat, especially if it has pepperoni or salami on it, I have to take care of how much broccoli, avocado, spinach, or artichoke I eat, and I love all of those (I love veggies). I eat fast food very rarely. When I was in grad school, though, and especially when working on my thesis, and taking a couple seminars and lecture courses at the same time, I lived on dollar menu items and 2 litres of cola a day. Moderation, as the Greeks used to say, is the key to everything.

And about your tattoos, Danielle, to be honest, I'm glad your getting rid of them. I get how they can have a meaning when you get them, but unlike a pierced nose, lip, navel, ear, &c., its a lot harder to undo what's been done with ink. I don't have anything against them, per se, especially when they do mean something to the person wearing one (I admire the Suicide Girls because of their individuality, tattoos, piercings and all). And I'd like to think that I look beyond the skin at the mind to see the real person, but I'm just not a big fan of tattoos. Then again, there are some that do look good, when in the "right place" (I mean the ankle on a woman). I feel a bit awkward here talking about this because I do have mixed feelings. Had I been acquainted with you when you got your tattoos, I'd have supported your choice as an individual because its how you feel about yourself that matters the most, and now that you're getting them removed, again I support your decision because I assume its what feels right for you right now. Did that even come close to making sense?

luv2mtnbike
09-16-2008, 05:35 AM
What part of Michigan, Danielle? I live in Traverse City (Northern Michigan).

EDIT: Ah, I see you have it in your 'About Me.' I must've missed that the first time. Detroit, though - nice!

Very cool Ryan, I went to Traverse City years ago for a mtn bike race called the "Ice-Man Cometh" It was a ton of fun and I froze my a$$ off lol. I also used to ride trails north of Ann Arbor, the Silver Lake area. Michigan is a beautiful state.

Danielle it is a privilege to have you here chatting with us and learning all about you. Thanks so much for doing this for all of your fans!

WhyYou
09-16-2008, 06:01 AM
Welcome to Danielle's message board luv2mtnbike! :)

mart
09-16-2008, 03:01 PM
Welcome to the forum luv2mtnbike!. Enjoy your stay.:)

tigger
09-16-2008, 05:55 PM
welcome to the board luv2mtnbike.

Sail_Away
09-28-2008, 01:29 PM
Hi Danielle,

Looks like you have a great message board:) and a lot of my old friends are here. I'm looking forward to getting to know you, and catching up with old and new friends here. I like the management around here, you've chosen some good people, particularly the Chairman of the Board:D.

Sail

LeoRex
09-28-2008, 03:40 PM
Hi Danielle,

Looks like you have a great message board:) and a lot of my old friends are here. I'm looking forward to getting to know you, and catching up with old and new friends here. I like the management around here, you've chosen some good people, particularly the Chairman of the Board:D.

Sail

Welcome to the new board Sail Away - great to see you here!! This is definitely going to be a happening place:)

lynx207
09-28-2008, 10:40 PM
I have already posted a few times, but I will say hello anyway.

Danielle, you are a beautiful woman, and this looks like a great board. I can't wait to see how things around here grow, and I certainly look forward to more updates (as I am sure the thousands of other ooglers do... ;) )

tigger
09-28-2008, 11:59 PM
Sail away glad to see ya again. Welcome over. Lynx207 welcome as well.

mart
09-30-2008, 06:14 PM
Welcome to the board Sail_Away, lynx207.:)

gordy
10-02-2008, 06:45 PM
A lot of familiar faces in here! How's everyone doing?!

The invite must've went out within days of my Alison membership expiring hehe, typical!

Whyyou look at you with your nice shiny Admin badge! Hehe.

ugo
10-02-2008, 06:56 PM
Welcome Gordy !!:)

Damian
10-03-2008, 03:05 PM
Just wanted to say Hello!

mart
10-03-2008, 05:38 PM
Welcome Gordy!. I'd welcome all the newbies individually but i'd be all night lol. So WELCOME ALL :)

YetAnotherDave
10-04-2008, 12:22 PM
Hi all. Have been lurking here for weeks since saw posting of site over on AliisonAngel, and so have now migrated over here.

Having not posted there (AA) since I rejoined (I was a fairly early member) I noticed a lot of new (& old) names that are now here: WhyYou, Sail_Away, LeoRex to mention just a few. (just got to find my avatar file!! - found it now :))

@Danielle: I couldn't agree more with Texasdrake about your tattoos and hope the removal is successful. My son has started to have a top sleeve and I can't say I'm thrilled but hey he's 24 and can live his own life.

As a subscriber to FTV Girls for a many,many years, I'm glad there's a Forum at last - much needed imho and I'm glad to be here (even if I've let that sub lapse atm), neverknow might even renew my FTV sub :D

Y A D

BledAngelShadow
10-08-2008, 03:27 AM
So since this is the "hello thread" i will introduce myself here then :P sup ya'll. my name is BledAngelShadow. Most people who know me under his handle call me BAS (pronounced BASS like the fish), or sound it out like Bee Aye Ess. Love the site ya'll!! huge props to you guys who got this thing up and workin. and ofcourse HUGE props to Rob for his talented shoot skills, and ofcourse muh girl Danielle for bein' as sexy and awesome as only she can be!

Okeen
10-09-2008, 03:56 PM
I have joined since 3rd october, but never say hello before. So, hello all!! Love this site so much.
Danielle, thanx for the birthday greeting video. I like it so much, that's my best birthday greeting :)

Marc79
10-14-2008, 02:50 AM
Greetings from New York

indyfan
10-18-2008, 12:40 PM
Hello from Australia, my name is indyfan. I see several familiar names here including Why You, Sail Away, Ugo, CaptnJack, YetAnotherDave and of course Rob! I hope Alison enjoys her retirement from modeling. When one door closes another one opens and wow Danielle on first impression looks sensational, first impressions count for a lot and Danielle's beautiful eyes connect with the camera. I can tell after just 5 minutes I am a Danielle fan!!

eastbill
10-18-2008, 09:36 PM
Hello and Greetings from New Jersey. I am new here and must tell you i also became a fan of Danielle in just a few minutes. To see such genuineness and beauty wrap in a natural sensuallity. Who could not become a fan? Well I wanted to say hello to everyone and Danielle.

Anoree
10-19-2008, 03:31 PM
Hello and Greetings from Germany. So please bear with me, if I'm not coming through right.

I've been a member of FTV for years (on and off, using longterm memberships w/o rebill - you've got to keep your money together somhow ;) ) and found out about Danielle's site from there.
I dig all FTV girls, but Danielle is special. She is brave enough to share some of her personal life through an OPEN website. Hats off!

My favorite FTV girl is still Violet, who broght me to FTV in the first place. (I found a video of her on another site, with the imprint FTVgirls.com still intact.)
But Danielle might outstrip Violet (if that's the right word). The more I learn about Danielle, the more fond of her I grow.

So Greetings again,

Ano

alecarustar
11-19-2008, 11:06 AM
Hello and greetings from Italy!
i'm new of this site and this is the first time that i registered in a fan's forum.
i choosed to register here for what i saw some days ago..the beauty, the sweety and sex appeal that i feel to Danielle.
I'm 28 and i'd like to bacame a nice confident for Danielle..
I hope my english is good..and easy to understand.
a big big kiss

DWM222
11-21-2008, 03:33 AM
i'm new of this site and this is the first time that i registered in a fan's forum.
i choosed to register here for what i saw some days ago..the beauty, the sweety and sex appeal that i feel to Danielle.
a big big kiss

Welcome aboard alecarustar.....& thanks for the kiss..LOL

Edrok666
11-24-2008, 07:05 AM
Hello. I'm new here. I like the website.

METTTAL
01-13-2009, 03:47 AM
Notice there hasn't been a post in quite a while. Just joined. Hello to all.

Geezer
01-13-2009, 08:32 AM
a big big kiss

Welcome aboard, Alecarustar! Your English is SOOOO much better than some other Italians on this forum. At least I can understand what YOU are saying.

I love Italy. I live in California but have toured around your country three times since 2004. My favorite places are the small town of Montone and the Cinque Terre. The Amalfi Coast and Sorrento also have warm spots in my heart.

tigger
01-13-2009, 12:48 PM
Notice there hasn't been a post in quite a while. Just joined. Hello to all. Welcome abord!!!!!!!!!!:D

Seth
01-13-2009, 08:27 PM
I have admired Danielle for a couple months now, and found my way here last night. I sat and went through the question thread, I was captivated. I like what you're doing here, good luck with everything

I'm a Scotsman living in Holland

Jeffrey99
01-13-2009, 08:37 PM
Just now found this thread and realized I hadn't posted yet. Well, I'm 27 from Indiana. I'm a big sports fan. Hockey is by far my favorite. My favorite team is the Columbus Blue Jackets. Some how I have a habit of liking the suckiest teams: Cincinnati Bengals, Cincinnati Reds, Indiana Pacers.

Been a member of FTV before, probably a couple years ago. Was also a member of Alison's site off and on. Anyway just figured I'd officially post here and say hi to everyone.

Geezer
01-13-2009, 08:53 PM
Just now found this thread and realized I hadn't posted yet. Well, I'm 27 from Indiana. I'm a big sports fan. Hockey is by far my favorite. My favorite team is the Columbus Blue Jackets. Some how I have a habit of liking the suckiest teams: Cincinnati Bengals, Cincinnati Reds, Indiana Pacers.

Been a member of FTV before, probably a couple years ago. Was also a member of Alison's site off and on. Anyway just figured I'd officially post here and say hi to everyone.

Too Bad the San Jose Sharks are going to win the Stanley Cup this year!:D:D

eastbill
01-13-2009, 11:27 PM
welcome to the new joiners....

j.d.eeViant
03-19-2009, 01:33 AM
Hello! I'm j.d., I like wrestling, and right now I'm listening to 'Baker Street'. Fantastic song. Seems like you've got a nice community here, and Danielle has been a doll anytime I've talked to her so happy to be here.

tigger
03-19-2009, 01:37 AM
Hello! I'm j.d., I like wrestling, and right now I'm listening to 'Baker Street'. Fantastic song. Seems like you've got a nice community here, and Danielle has been a doll anytime I've talked to her so happy to be here.

Welcome abord!!!!!!!!!

captnjack
03-19-2009, 03:29 AM
Hello j.d. welcome been a while since I have heard "Baker Street".

j.d.eeViant
03-19-2009, 03:46 AM
Hello j.d. welcome been a while since I have heard "Baker Street".

#2 most played song on my iTunes. That sax is just too much.

Looking at your sig, like 'Dream a little Dream' too. Song and obnoxious Corey Feldman movie.

DWM222
03-19-2009, 03:03 PM
To all I never said welcome....."Welcome & Hello"

miko
04-03-2009, 04:07 AM
Hello ya all! Long time FTV member - new board member :)
Dumb question - How do I change the comment under my user name? Mine says Just Visiting...?:( TNX!

miko
04-03-2009, 04:18 AM
Ignore my question - I just figure out it can't be edited...duh!

mart
04-03-2009, 10:55 AM
Ignore my question - I just figure out it can't be edited...duh!

The wording under your username is just a fun ranking going by how many posts. It changes automatically as you do more posts from.

Just visiting, Board newbie, Danielle fan, Danielle junkie, Danielle's biggest fan,Dreaming of Danielle, Danielle's imaginary boyfriend.

I hope i haven't missed any out lol. I'm not sure as to how posts before it changes to a new ranking. As you can see i've done way too many posts lol so my ranking may be the highest you can get.:)

WhyYou
04-03-2009, 12:32 PM
The wording under your username is just a fun ranking going by how many posts. It changes automatically as you do more posts from.

Just visiting, Board newbie, Danielle fan, Danielle junkie, Danielle's biggest fan,Dreaming of Danielle, Danielle's imaginary boyfriend.

I hope i haven't missed any out lol. I'm not sure as to how posts before it changes to a new ranking. As you can see i've done way too many posts lol so my ranking may be the highest you can get.:)

There is one more higher ranking and it changes at 1000 posts. I don't remember what it is but you'll find out when you get there...lol. :D

eastbill
04-04-2009, 12:20 AM
does that mean i have to step up my posting to find out

WhyYou
04-04-2009, 12:52 AM
does that mean i have to step up my posting to find out

If you want to step up your posting, go ahead. On the other message board I had over 2,500 posts after about 1 1/2 years there...lol. :D

tigger
04-04-2009, 12:56 AM
Show off!:D

Geezer
04-04-2009, 01:04 AM
If you want to step up your posting, go ahead. On the other message board I had over 2,500 posts after about 1 1/2 years there...lol. :D

Braggart!:D:eek:

WhyYou
04-04-2009, 01:06 AM
Show off!:D

Frog: Who's he talking about...you or ME?

WhyYou: You can't figure that out because you're just a frog! HAH!

Frog: Shaddap!

WhyYou: No! You SHADDAP!!! (puts Frog in the freezer...again)

:D :D

tigger
04-04-2009, 01:29 AM

H aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I laugh so hard Amanda came out of the bathroom to see what was so funny! :D

MISSY
04-04-2009, 02:33 AM

Hi froggy! tickle tickle :p

mart
04-04-2009, 07:12 AM

Can we keep the frog out of this, this is between you and Tigger. You can't use the frog for defense lol. First round goes to ......Tigger!!!!! now play on and keep that frog out of the ring WhyYou.:D

eastbill
04-05-2009, 12:51 AM

ok i might :D:D:D on another board i was on i had 14000 posts in 3 years.

j.d.eeViant
04-05-2009, 12:56 AM

and that's with taking Jan-March off of this year on another forum :)

Euphoria
04-24-2009, 03:38 AM
Hi all. As you may guess, I am new here. How are you all doing?

To Danielle. Before I saw you, I never believed that there was a such thing as perfection. Now that I have seen you, you and your pretty face, beautiful smile and goddesses body. I have no doubt in my mind that there is in fact a such thing as perfection. You are the perfect example for that, and that Danielle, is the absobloodylutely gods honest truth of it.
Tis an absolute honour to be in the presence of you ;)

tehStuff
04-24-2009, 03:40 AM
Hi. Does FTV not have its own forums?

Euphoria
04-24-2009, 03:43 AM
This is FTV's own forum...isn't it?

WhyYou
04-26-2009, 05:24 AM
This Is Danielle's forum but it is also FTV's forum. Danielle is the hostess here and does all the web work. Since FTV doesn't have a forum on the FTV site, Rob set up a part of this message board that is for FTV posting. Just remember that the tone of all forums here will be polite and respectful. We don't want this message board to turn into just another sick, gross, disrespectful porno message board.

xman
07-20-2009, 04:47 PM
new in ur forum and i hop so have a friends

MrSnook
07-21-2009, 09:37 PM
Think you mean hey. Unless you are a horse.

danielle_ftv
07-24-2009, 09:35 AM
LOL...hello xman. I hope you are enjoying yourself on the forum.

Immortal
08-06-2009, 10:03 PM
Hello to every one!
It's been a long time since i did photo shoots. But when i found FTV i might think about doing it again.
Danielle would be my first choice for a model. I have to agree with "Sail Away", The management here is fantastic!

Over time i hope to get to know some of you,
Tack care all!

captnjack
08-06-2009, 10:23 PM
Welcome to the board Immortal!

ashfaq_09
09-02-2009, 01:19 PM
Hey,
My sweetheart Danielle.
How are you??
Are you know God??
I wiat your reply
best wishes.
Tufail

Dickere
09-19-2009, 02:29 PM
especially the gorgeous Danielle :)

I'm a new member all the way from sunny England !

mart
09-19-2009, 03:34 PM
Welcome Dickere, sunny England!!! ok it is sometimes, when it's not raining.:D;)

Texasdrake
09-19-2009, 03:39 PM
I had always heard the sun rarely shines in England with it raining the biggest part of the time. :)
Since I was never luckly enough to visit there I wouldn't know if what I heard was true.

mart
09-19-2009, 03:44 PM
I had always heard the sun rarely shines in England with it raining the biggest part of the time. :)
Since I was never luckly enough to visit there I wouldn't know if what I heard was true.

Trust me Texasdrake, my weather forecast is pretty accurate lol. We do get quite a bit of rain and occasionally floodings in some areas is quite common.;)

Dickere
09-19-2009, 04:01 PM
Trust me Texasdrake, my weather forecast is pretty accurate lol. We do get quite a bit of rain and occasionally floodings in some areas is quite common.;)

The only moisture here is that caused by my viewings of Danielle :D

mart
09-19-2009, 04:12 PM
The only moisture here is that caused by my viewings of Danielle :D

Same here.:D

HEMI6point1
09-25-2009, 07:32 PM
After mulling it over for several months I finally joined Danielle's site after a member of another site I am on (OnlyTease) kept raving about it.

So, here I am. While I am mainly a fan of models from the UK (Lucy Pinder, Lindsey Strutt etc etc...), Danielle is absolutely gorgeous and I LOVE those curves!

As for me? I'm 27, live in FL, and I do tech support for a living. My main interests are computers, cars, listening to music (classic rock and blues mainly), and going to car shows and drag races.

I'm also a model montage video maker on Dailymotion - most of my videos used to be on Youtube, but the copyright crap was getting out of hand and with their "no nudity" policy I missed out on a lot of great shots I could have used. So now they're on Dailymotion.

Hopefully I'll be able to stay here awhile.

grande351
09-26-2009, 12:00 AM
Welcome aboard!! Hope you enjoy it here. There are a lot of good people on this forum.
I recognize you from OT. I post on their forum from time to time, but under a different name. We seem to have very similar interests as well!

CalaverX11
09-26-2009, 05:59 AM
You guys seem to have a pretty tight-knit family over here...kinda feel a bit like an outsider. I JUST joined FTV about a week ago and already traded a few emails with Rob, so...hope I don't make too much of an *** of myself here. :)

Rob himself directed me here (probably to get me to stop sending emails). :D

mart
09-26-2009, 08:42 AM
You guys seem to have a pretty tight-knit family over here...kinda feel a bit like an outsider. I JUST joined FTV about a week ago and already traded a few emails with Rob, so...hope I don't make too much of an *** of myself here. :)

Rob himself directed me here (probably to get me to stop sending emails). :D

Welcome to the forum CalaverX11, some of us are quite close friends as some of us came from Alison Angel's forum and we welcome all newcomers. As i say more the merrier. Oh don't worry about making an *** of yourself, you wouldn't be the first one lol. I've been known to make *** of myself on occasions, just proves we're only human.:);)